Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weirdest movie!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

Female Posts : 310

Weirdest movie! Empty
PostSubject: Weirdest movie!   Weirdest movie! EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:45 am

So, I have seen some WEIRD movies! A few of them a friend of mine showed them to me and a few I saw on my own cause I was bored and watched them on my netflix. I Want to know, What is the weirdest movie you have ever seen? It could be something that just grossed you out, something that you watched and then sat there like "wtf", or something that was kind of creepy and made no sense. I'm hoping this will get some activity in here!! Very Happy

I'd have to say that one of the weirdest movies I have seen was a movie called "Pelts." It was all that I named off! Lol. It was gross, somewhat hard to follow, after watching it I sat there like "Wtf" and it was creepy!
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Admin
Lynn

Female Posts : 336

Weirdest movie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdest movie!   Weirdest movie! EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:28 pm

Warehouse 13

It's a B-rated movie about some theives hiding out in a haunted warehouse. I actually really liked it, but it was weird.
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

Weirdest movie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdest movie!   Weirdest movie! EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:19 pm

Pelts had sex scenes and was bloody and weird and crazy. I liked it too though.
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Admin
Lynn

Weirdest movie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdest movie!   Weirdest movie! EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:19 am

I like odd movies like that. Like this one that my sisters were watching. I can't tell you much about it cause it was too gory for my liking and I had to go up to my room to feed the baby, rather than subject myself to nightmares. lol. It was called Rage. I think it was another B-rated movie.
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

Weirdest movie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdest movie!   Weirdest movie! EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:04 am

Hmm. I may have to look that movie up and watch it! Very Happy I like gory movies. REALLLY GORY! lol
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Male Posts : 1385

Weirdest movie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdest movie!   Weirdest movie! EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:54 am

I found District 9 very weird... Aliens living in South Africa? Yeah.. Normal...

I liked it though.
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyferwritings.blogspot.com
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

Weirdest movie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdest movie!   Weirdest movie! EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:33 am

hm... I've never seen that movie either. I might have to look that one up and watch it too!
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Admin
Lynn

Weirdest movie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdest movie!   Weirdest movie! EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 4:13 am

Eh, I'm not too into the zombie thing. Vampires on the other hand, keep 'em coming. lol.
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Male Posts : 1385

Weirdest movie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdest movie!   Weirdest movie! EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 7:49 am

Who mentioned zombies? lol I'm kidding. I like zombie movies, considering I write about them...
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyferwritings.blogspot.com
Lynn
Admin
Lynn

Weirdest movie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdest movie!   Weirdest movie! EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 4:56 pm

Sorry, I meant to say aliens, but I was thinking about zombies at the time, and I think I was half asleep also. lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weirdest movie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdest movie!   Weirdest movie! Empty

Back to top Go down

Weirdest movie!
Page 1 of 1