Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Member Check-in!

Go down 
+8
Wastedxwithxtime
Bloody_Maiden
Paradigm
Animus
Lynn
esjaya
Kaia
Mike
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Male Posts : 1385

Member Check-in! Empty
PostSubject: Member Check-in!   Member Check-in! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 5:46 am

This is a follow on from the email I sent (or will have sent) to all members, in response to the shocking lack of activity on the site over the past few weeks.

I want to get activity back to decent levels, whether that be in off-topic, in RPs or any other ways you can think of.

So this thread isn't really much else other than a roll call. There will be no chatting in this thread,

I just want one post each from members who intend to be active, and not just for a bit.

This site needs regular members posting regularly. Please don't hesitate to PM me or any of the other admins/globals/mods if you have any questions.

Back to top Go down
http://mikeyferwritings.blogspot.com
Kaia
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Kaia

Member Check-in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Check-in!   Member Check-in! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:28 am

Yo, I'm still ghosting the joint. Don't really have the time to star in a myriad of RPs but i'm hoping one of bloody maidens will kick off.
oh and i suppose i should include the appropriate wooing noises about being first...
no...i just can't bring myself low enough.
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Member Check-in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Check-in!   Member Check-in! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:39 pm

Thanks Kaia, congrats on being first. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
esjaya
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
esjaya

Female Posts : 54

Member Check-in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Check-in!   Member Check-in! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:48 pm

thanks for the email. i had thought about coming back here a few times to see if something i had been in was un-dead-ing but i had tragically lost the url to get back by then. i'll probably check in now and again now that i have a link back.
but my job and some life issues are keeping me pretty busy at the moment, so its unlikly that i would join something new. on my way down to see if there is anything going on with the RPs i was in before, if one of them is revive-ed/-ing i'll be active there. if not i'll put the site in my book marks so i dont loose it again and then check back when i have time.
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Member Check-in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Check-in!   Member Check-in! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:56 pm

Cool, thanks for the update esjaya.
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Admin
Lynn

Female Posts : 336

Member Check-in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Check-in!   Member Check-in! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:17 pm

you know that I'm on all the time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

Member Check-in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Check-in!   Member Check-in! EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:54 pm

I will be continuing my posting, as often as I possibly can
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

Female Posts : 1003

Member Check-in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Check-in!   Member Check-in! EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:42 pm

You know I'm here. But... I know I don't do much other than blog up and help keep off topic amazingly well posted.
I have an RP OOC lurking about. I might just get round to posting the final characters in and running it.
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

Member Check-in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Check-in!   Member Check-in! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:07 am

As of right now...I am still here. Still active member just won't as active for a while until sometime next week. Going through some stuff I need to deal with first. I will check my threads every other day until then.
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

Female Posts : 310

Member Check-in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Check-in!   Member Check-in! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:49 pm

I am still here! I've never left, nor do I plan to. I shall be trying to post more in my sections and other sections to try to grab other members attention and maybe they will post too. And Mike, I have a quick question I will be sending to you in a PM.

Like a Star @ heaven ~Wasted~ Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Member Check-in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Check-in!   Member Check-in! EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:40 am

Thanks for the responses everyone, and I've replied to your PM Wasted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xx_shadowmancer_xx
Underachiever
Underachiever
xx_shadowmancer_xx

Female Posts : 163

Member Check-in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Check-in!   Member Check-in! EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 2:52 am

Yus, yus. I'm still lingering. Very Happy I just upped a new RP..Imma try to be much more active as more things pop up. :]
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

Member Check-in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Check-in!   Member Check-in! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:59 pm

I try to get on but I honestly dont have that much time...
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Member Check-in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Check-in!   Member Check-in! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:51 am

It's fine Sorin, thanks for responding.
Back to top Go down
Belle8448
The Love Goddess
The Love Goddess
Belle8448

Female Posts : 266

Member Check-in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Check-in!   Member Check-in! EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:28 pm

well hello hello my favorite peoples!!
i am back -again- im done going through another rough spot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

Female Posts : 592

Member Check-in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Check-in!   Member Check-in! EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:54 am

I haven't LEFT per se, I'm currently a little busy with life so I'm not really active but I'm around. And yes I know kinda late and all that. Working on NaNoWriMo currently so yeah. That and I've been commissioned to design book covers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Member Check-in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Check-in!   Member Check-in! Empty

Back to top Go down

Member Check-in!
Page 1 of 1