Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DHRPG EWC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Belle8448
The Love Goddess
The Love Goddess
Belle8448

Female Posts : 266

DHRPG EWC Empty
PostSubject: DHRPG EWC   DHRPG EWC EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:06 pm

Hey DHRPG!! The opening for the Elegant Women's Club is almost ready, just one thing, I need some help from anyone interested in the Male version!!
Please free free to throw ideas for a pact and oath my way!! If you are curious what I'm looking for check out the Women's club and see if you can turn their oath and pact into a male version

and in general any ideas for some kind of opening are welcome!
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Male Posts : 1385

DHRPG EWC Empty
PostSubject: Re: DHRPG EWC   DHRPG EWC EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:34 pm

Are there any members on here who were a part of the one over at the other place? If so, give them a PM and see if they want in.
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyferwritings.blogspot.com

DHRPG EWC
Page 1 of 1