Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!

Go down 
+15
Glory
Kill Frenzy
Vanilla
Paradigm
Antaric
Soiledpants
Hiratsu
Shiroi-Ka
Kaelynisfree
SwineSlaughter
Treble
Mike
Bloody_Maiden
Belle8448
Animus
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

Female Posts : 1003

The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:43 pm

I think... I'm good
[goes back to snoozing]
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Male Posts : 1385

The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:25 pm

*wakes up*

The hell? I'm not supposed to be in this county!!
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyferwritings.blogspot.com
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:27 pm

MIKE AND I HAD SLEEP OVER!
That movie was boring, this couch is not comfy xD
Cup of tea yes?
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:28 pm

TEA!! Yes, that would make things much easier to explain!
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:30 pm

I'm full of useful explanations... and non useful ones. Can we watch a good movie now?
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:32 pm

Yah.. movie. What one? *curls up in a duvet*
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:33 pm

The Goonies
[grabs popcorn]

(Yes, if I woke up next to Mike, I know we'd be movie watching. And I would have copious amount of popcorn. Movie nights with Mike would be for win =D )
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:36 pm

Wait.. we'd wake up at night?

I love the Goonies!! Yes indeed, lots of popcorn would have to be in the vicinity. And a vacuum cleaner.. For the cleaning the bits of popcorn that miss our faces and torsos.
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:02 pm

Yeah see, it's like.. power napping but through a boring film xD
Vaccuum cleaner is essential
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:04 pm

Ahh... right.. So.. would I be asleep or not?

*eats some popcorn*
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:06 pm

Dunno about you but I tend to take a nap in those movies and mumble an intersting conversation
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:06 pm

Oh.. I'd probably have a little notepad handy, to jot down some writings or something then. Smile
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:11 pm

Hey, I'm not saying you're boring Razz we would have fun but if we fell asleep it's the movie, or the popcorn amount-age
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:14 pm

I know, but I have this thing where I can't sleep if there's even the slightest bit of light in the room, so I'd end up staying awake and writing stuff. Smile
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:54 pm

So we've concluded you wouldn't sleep Razz
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:58 pm

Yes. There would be no sleep from Mikey.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:50 pm

This isn't where I parked my car...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:25 pm

[shoots self in the shoulder so I get taken to A&E instead]

Last edited by Paradigm on Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:01 pm

Gahh.. blood all over the bed! *gets a mop*
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:06 pm

Blame him not me! he drove me to it.
[gives disinfectant too]
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:31 pm

*Blinks and stares at the bloody bed, and then at Para* ... ... ... o_O Uh huh.... *whispers* Who'd we kill last night?
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Male Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:49 pm

*Rolls over, wraps my arms around you, kisses your forehead, and stays just like that until you wake up*
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:13 pm

*Grins and smiles softly at Ka* Hello there. Didn't we just do this a couple days ago? *winks*
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Male Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:50 pm

*Looks back with a smile* Yes we did... I love you... *Stretches and yawns, then gets up to make you breakfast*
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:27 pm

NO! *Jumps up quickly and follows* No no, really! I'll make breakfast! Honest! *Frantically pushes Ka out of the kitchen*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next