Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!

Go down 
+15
Glory
Kill Frenzy
Vanilla
Paradigm
Antaric
Soiledpants
Hiratsu
Shiroi-Ka
Kaelynisfree
SwineSlaughter
Treble
Mike
Bloody_Maiden
Belle8448
Animus
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:24 am

Why are you in my bed? And without bacon?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

Female Posts : 592

The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:44 am

... How the hell did I get to Melbourne?
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 1:26 am

Uhmm....well hello there...xD
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:39 am

Mai... Why must we keep meeting like this?
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Male Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:35 am

*Rolls over* Hey sweet- ! .... Gods damn it, so not the way I planned this morning.... *Grumbles and walks off*
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:05 pm

WHOSA-- WHAT THE! How did you....? Did we...? Oh god...
Back to top Go down
Kill Frenzy
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kill Frenzy

Male Posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:39 am

See how it's way better the second time?
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:17 am

........................... Sweet! I tamed the beast!
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:20 am

How did you get to Australia so damn fast?
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 7:34 am

Why do you always seem to be there?
Back to top Go down
Glory
HOMIE
Glory

Male Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:25 pm

I don't know you... Get out.
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Male Posts : 1385

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:10 pm

Uh... HOMIE code prevents me from admitting anything happened... Wait.. where are my clothes?
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyferwritings.blogspot.com
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:36 pm

Wait.. what...

Nevermind
Back to top Go down
Glory
HOMIE
Glory

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:47 pm

I swear to god if my bed is not empty within the next thirty seconds I am going to divide by zero on your ass.
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:40 pm

<___<

Hmm...this is quite strange...

Maybe you should leave?
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Male Posts : 1385

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:00 pm

Wink

Well hello there..
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyferwritings.blogspot.com
Glory
HOMIE
Glory

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:46 am

Oh lord... not again.
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:58 pm

Heeeeey HOMIE, how's it goi... ... ... HEY! What are you doin' in my bed?! *Grabs your coke and drinks it*
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 5:20 pm

*Fails to notice Ace in his bed as he plays Aliens versus Predator* OH SHIT! That alien came out of nowhere!
Back to top Go down
Glory
HOMIE
Glory

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:47 pm

*Reaches for his Coke* W... W... *Looks at Animus* You... You didn't take it... Did you?
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:29 am

Nah, I did. *Grins and takes it again* Tis yummy. Though........... Pepsi's better. *Cackles and looks at Gory* You're still in my bed, Homie. I don't think Hunt would like this oh so much. *Snickers*
Back to top Go down
Glory
HOMIE
Glory

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:53 pm

*Blinks and watches his Coke being taken again* Those cost money you know. That's the stuff I don't have a lot of. *Sighs and goes to sleep.* Well he might, but I bet he would just ask when it would be his turn.
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:09 am

*Cackles and lays down next to Glory, snuggling him a bit* He prolly would, the little shit head. *Offers his coke back* Come on, let's go to the Homie Jet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:46 am

My my, isn't this a lovely sight?
Back to top Go down
Kill Frenzy
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kill Frenzy

Male Posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:35 am

See I told you anal is fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!   The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 'What would you do if you woke up with the person above you?' Thread!
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next