Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-|Welcome to the Playlist Section|-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

-|Welcome to the Playlist Section|- Empty
PostSubject: -|Welcome to the Playlist Section|-   -|Welcome to the Playlist Section|- EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 5:33 pm

Hey all, welcome to the Drama Haters RPG musical Playlist! I'm Ace, your devoted Admin. After much deliberation and planning, we've decided to add a musical playlist to the site. There are a few rules to be had when requesting songs to be added.

1. No songs will be added that openly promote abuse to any person, rather they be male or female, young or old. Don't even bother requesting these types of songs, they won't be allowed.
  2. If your song is denied, you'll will be noted via the thread that it won't be added. This will be the end of all discussions regarding the song. No and, if's or but's about it. If you argue, you'll be banned form requesting songs.
  3. No songs that are nothing but curse words. It's an insult to music.
  4. If you have a problem with one of the songs added to the playlist, there's this handy feature on the playlist that lets you skip the song. Don't raise a fuss about the song, just skip it.

That's about it. This is something special for the forum, guys. Don't screw it up by acting like whiny ass babies. It won't be tolerated. The player will be updated with new songs once, and I really mean only once, a week. Do not send a plethora of PMs to myself or anyone else on my staff asking when your songs are going to be added. They'll be added all in due time. Like I said, the player will be updated once a week. If your song doesn't make it on that week's playlist, it'll be on the next one. Thank you in advance for your corporation. Have fun requesting music, and enjoy the player!

Ace
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

Female Posts : 451

-|Welcome to the Playlist Section|- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -|Welcome to the Playlist Section|-   -|Welcome to the Playlist Section|- EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 6:42 am

Hey all you music listeners! This is Kaely, the new mod in charge of setting up the playlist!

Ace pretty much got every down that needed to be said, but a few things:

I will try my best to find every song requested, but sometimes songs aren't posted up on the playlist site!
I will post in the thread if I have updated the playlist, so keep a watch out and make sure you check if the version of the song is the correct one!
If it is not, post which song, artist, and the post which version you would like on the playlist.
Also, don't post a billion songs at once. Keep it down to four or five songs at a time, okay? It would just make my job easier.

Anyway, thank you and enjoy the music folks!
Back to top Go down

-|Welcome to the Playlist Section|-
Page 1 of 1