Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harry Potter and the Halfblood Prince

Go down 
3 posters

Did you like it?
No
Harry Potter and the Halfblood Prince Vote_lcap0%Harry Potter and the Halfblood Prince Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No it was disappointing
Harry Potter and the Halfblood Prince Vote_lcap0%Harry Potter and the Halfblood Prince Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes
Harry Potter and the Halfblood Prince Vote_lcap33%Harry Potter and the Halfblood Prince Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
No, it was missing a lot.
Harry Potter and the Halfblood Prince Vote_lcap67%Harry Potter and the Halfblood Prince Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

Harry Potter and the Halfblood Prince Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter and the Halfblood Prince   Harry Potter and the Halfblood Prince EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:57 pm

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince-

I thought the movie was alright, but it was missing a lot. They lack the important flashes back and little about the half blood Prince.

I believe it was like a rating of : 5

:/
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

Female Posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Halfblood Prince   Harry Potter and the Halfblood Prince EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:02 pm

wait.... they didn't have the thing about the half blood prince... even though the movie was in fact... Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince?

That's kinda trippy. o.o'
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Halfblood Prince   Harry Potter and the Halfblood Prince EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:44 pm

They did, but missed very important things.
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Halfblood Prince   Harry Potter and the Halfblood Prince EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:20 pm

Yeah, they had the Halfblood prince but dude... They completely skipped over Dumbledore's funeral. I was so very very disappointed about that. The funeral was one of the most powerful parts of the book, in my opinion.

Not to mention that at the end, when Dumbledore took Harry to the cave, it was -not- their first meeting. Dumbledore had been taking Harry into secret meetings for months before that meeting, but in the movie, they made it all "Oh, this is so sudden, we don't meet like this" yadda yadda. I was incredibly annoyed with that movie.

Don't get me wrong, Daniel Radcliff is a fantastic actor, and they have a great acting team. But there was too much from the books missing in order to fully enjoy the movie.
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

Female Posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Halfblood Prince   Harry Potter and the Halfblood Prince EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:02 am

I actually just saw it and I enjoyed it. It was entertaining and lighter than the other movies (which is weird because the book is waaay dark) and I found that I laughed a lot which is always a good thing.

So, it was missing some points from the books, but i've always been under the impression that if the writer of the novel is okay with the interpretation, then I won't have a hissy fit about it missing a few things. For a hollywood film, it works fine and it's more than a suitable movie.

Which means that I liked it a lot. c:
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Halfblood Prince   Harry Potter and the Halfblood Prince EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:38 am

I agree for a film that was pretty good, especially since the book is really long.

I also thought it was hilarious like the scene when Ron took the love potion. xD hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Halfblood Prince   Harry Potter and the Halfblood Prince Empty

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Halfblood Prince
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drama Haters RPG :: Drama Free - Writing Bistro :: The Cinema-
Jump to: