Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Gifted Few

Go down 

How descriptive am I being? :D
9 - Incredible
The Gifted Few Vote_lcap50%The Gifted Few Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
The Gifted Few Vote_lcap50%The Gifted Few Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
7- Above Average
The Gifted Few Vote_lcap0%The Gifted Few Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
5 - Average
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
3 - Poor
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
1 - Very poor
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Progenitor Sajuuk
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

Male Posts : 66

The Gifted Few Empty
PostSubject: The Gifted Few   The Gifted Few EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:20 pm

The young warrior dropped to his hands and knees, the outfitting he wore was the same of everyone else at the moment. The Chest plate was tattered and scarred, patches of the blue flexible garment that covered his arms and legs were torn and charred. Sweat dripped from his brow as he breathed heavily. For a grand total of ten months he had been training with a select few others, he couldn't even remember how many though; it had simply been too long. The world around him was white, a long drawn out nothing that stretched for an eternity with a lone platform that held the only true door out. The Gravity was well beyond that of what one would call normal for Earth; ten times to be exact.

The sound around him was so muffled he barely heard anything besides his own breathing. There were several "veterans" that were their trainers through the long two year training session. He wondered silently if he would make it another day. But then again, he had been wondering that very thing every day since he got past the first month. Somehow he was driven to continue, to progress, to simply not give up. He somehow managed to find the strength to get up again, wobbling slightly until he heard a familiar sign off in the distance and saw a dim golden glow up in the air...

"Ka....."

Again?

"Meh....."

If that's how it has to be...

"Ha....."

Then that's how it has to be...

"Meh......"

There was a pause that lasted for almost a complete two minutes. The energy gathered swept over Sarin like a tidal wave and his eyes widened. He hadn't felt a gathering like that at all since he started. The last attack was less than a third of what was about to come. His hands balled into fists and a dim red aura started to pulse around him.

"HAAA!"

And then there was the light. A massive shining, deep sea blue, beam moving at the speed of sound towards him. He could see the energy crackling off of it even as far away as it was. Sarin grunted and threw his hands in front of him, the aura pulsating faster and faster around him. He felt the heat from the approaching blast and yelled as it finally came upon him. His eyes glazed over as the front of the beam hit his outstretched hands. Even to his surprise, the blast was stopped but was not subdued. It kept coming and would until the user dropped.

Sarin finally knew then what this was. He had to go all the way with this he knew it. Thinking back to when he first started. Why they were in here. Why they were picked to do this. He remembered it all so vividly...

The city was there and then it was gone; a huge ball of energy expanding until it burst and consumed everything around it. It was like it was nothing to the creature who did the damage. It seemed effortless to the beast. Anger rose inside of him and so many others. He knew that he wasn't the only one who shot towards the thing. He wasn't the first one to reach it, he was one of the lucky ones.

There was another blast. Another massive ball of red that was so intense it turned the color of everything to that of the source, red. Some of the people... no not some... all of the people who weren't disintegrated upon impact of the blast were sent back down into the ground. Dead. He remembered the anger he felt. He wasn't the only one but he was the first person to be dropped.

The creature had such a laugh then, it seemed too familiar for words. The legends he had heard of battles long past were so incredible and the villians they fought so powerful that destroying a sun was said to be almost nothing to them. One such being he remembered, he was sure now, was hovering before him. The green spotted complexion, appeared to have wings of some kind, and the eyes. He saw who it was then. There was one image of the being that was confirmed by a family who claimed to have a family member see the beast. His words were so feeble when he spoke. fear had taken a hold of him.

"Cell...."

A dark cruel laugh echoed across the lands before the hit came. It felt like a thousand trains impacting every portion of his body. He wondered how he was still alive as he dropped into the crater.

"You shall not defeat me again... YOU SHALL NOOOOT!" He yelled out loud, his aura exploding from around him. It flashed and turned golden and the beam was cast backwards. The figure off in the distance swerved to avoid it and Sarin stood there. His eyes a deep green in color now. His hair glowed golden as power radiated off him. Grunting loudly, he stood his ground as a figure came towards him and spoke.

"I didn't think you'd make it this soon Sarin. I'm very pleased with your progress."

The Warrior calmed himself and the aura slowly died down to a slow pulse as he straightened out. The energy seemed a bit more focused now as he turned his gaze to Goku's and smiled in turn.

"Neither did I."
Back to top Go down
Progenitor Sajuuk
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

The Gifted Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gifted Few   The Gifted Few EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:44 pm

There was another who was, quite fortunately, a good friend of Sarin. He had the everyday name of Joseph but held just as much potential. He too was dressed in the same manner. However, he was by far more destroyed looking by this point. He had the look of someone who was being trained in every area by the Chamber they were in. His body in general had gotten a bit bigger and had sharpened his senses. If anything, Joseph was getting a better workout than Sarin. If that was true, it didn't show. He looked exhausted as he dropped to one knee and slowly got back up. As his trainer, Vegeta, slowly floated down he jumped up as though he were faking it the entire time. But it was clear that he was pushing himself at this point; perhaps too hard. Both Goku and Vegeta had to respect him for that though, especially Vegeta who drove himself just as hard.

Joseph chuckled tiredly and the same white aura flashed around him in a second, apparently ready for another round. Vegeta had just watched Sarin transform and thought back to when he had first turned all those many centuries ago. Finally remembering how he did it, he leapt into the sky, an all too familiar purple glow surrounding him.

"Since the Final Flash is a little too powerful for the moment, we'll try the other. Prepare yourself Joseph! This is your only shot!"

Joseph felt the energy swell suddenly as his current master powered up, the same golden glow surrounding him. The trainee rooted himself there and made sure that there was no one behind him and that he was away from the entrance. His aura became thicker and blurred his face and body.

The purple glow in the sky shined brightly and dimmed slightly as Vegeta shifted the energy away, further behind his back and spoke again.

"Ready Joseph! Galick Gun... Fire!"

Off in the background, Goku smiled and felt the energy swell inside Joseph suddenly and watched his aura suddenly pulse outward as the beam fired. He watched it flash golden once... twice... a third time and then the beam hit. Amazingly enough, the shear sudden increasing of Joseph's slow transformation was holding the beam at bay. His hair rose sharply and the beam was sent off to the side, a massive mushroom cloud formed a good half mile away when the energy dispersed on the ground. Joseph stood there calm as ever, the powers he had awoken swirling around him. Both trainers smiled at one another from the distance. Goku was very impressed by the display and compared the powers between Sarin and his friend.

After a good ten seconds, he noted on the sharp increase from Sarin to Joseph. Whatever Vegeta had done, it had worked because Joseph's energy signature was by far more clear and precise. Not to mention how quickly how he transformed. It was almost as though he had done it a few times beforehand. Whatever had happened in their training. Sarin had found the point far before Joseph did and grasped it whereas Joseph seemed to train to make sure and because of that he was a good deal stronger; just like Vegeta had done. Vegeta dropped next to Joseph and smiled at him.

"You've surpassed the level I was at when I first transformed. I have to say I thought I was about to break you in half on a few of those sessions. I am impressed at this development Joseph."

Joseph nodded and chuckled. "Does this mean I have to train with Sarin now?" Vegeta nodded at his question. "Yes, it'll be good for you to fight someone who's equal in strength rather than against me or Kakarot. It just a better workout for you and him." Joseph again nodded and looked over at Sarin who in turn was told the same thing. The two rose a half inch off the ground and powered up. Joseph didn't notice the difference in power but Sarin did and raised his to make it equal.

Goku and Vegeta looked back at the others who were in teh room with them. Gohan had his apprentice, Trunks had his, and there were a few others teaching styles and methods. Tien, Yamcha, and Piccolo were there each with their own set of rules and standards. The two flew away from the two friends and landed next to one another.

"I put my money on Joseph." Goku said, Vegeta looking surprised and raising an eyebrow. "Why'd you say that?" He asked in turn. "Well for one, yours is a bit stronger, Sarin had to power up a bit more than Joseph did to even it out and yours transformed quicker. Whatever you did, you trained him better than I did mine. So far..." Goku told him; Vegeta smiled. "So far yes, but remember you found a way to stay powered up during your fight with Cell the first time, I didn't. You'll have the upper hand with that."

"You never know though, Vegeta. If Joseph keeps this strategy, he might be the one to kill Cell this time around."

The two nodded in agreement with Goku's final statement. The two very old friends watched the younger two rush at one another and drop into battle. It drew the attention of everyone else in the Chamber and they floated to see the first fight of the two young super saiyans.

Spoiler:
&
Spoiler:

(More will come soon. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Progenitor Sajuuk
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

The Gifted Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gifted Few   The Gifted Few EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:45 pm

The two were legends in the making. Each day in the Chamber, their powers increased and their technique sharpened. Sessions soon lasted to the point where even Goku and Vegeta had to take a break. The method that the two had implemented was almost perfect. They used only the minimum amount of energy required to increase their strength and speed, not to mention the fact that they found that niche that Goku had found; the point where they could stay powered up indefinately. Vegeta almost envied their ability to last for over a day's time in a fight.

Gohan and his apprentice had been making almost as good progress. She was about at the level they were at but lacked the ability to stay powered up. Piccolo's students had progressed far beyond his own level and had begun training with Tien, Krillin, and Yamcha's students. None of them planned to really go up against Cell, but it didn't hurt to prepare for the worst that could happen.

As time grew near for the training to finish, the two year mark was almost upon the group, Goku and the others let their students train alone or just to keep them at whatever level they were at. The biggest worry was that they weren't ready for the fight. Vegeta assured them that they would defeat Cell but it'd be pretty tough, Goku agreed. Tien and Yamcha didn't know why they had signed up for this event but knew that the time in the chamber really worked out for them as well.

The last day arrived and each of the masters emerged from the chamber with their student. One by one they came out, each drawing looks from one another about how easy it really was to move out in the real world compared to the chamber. Sarin was the first to speak.

"I know we've been training two years for this event, but we need to see that this isn't another training session. One false move and we could be gone."

Gohan's student, Aurora, spoke up next.

"Yes I'm sure we all understand this, I know I'll be giving this everything I've got. I didn't just torture my body for two years just to lose to some freak to couldn't pick a worse planet to try to destroy. Again mind you all."

The last comment drew a laugh from the old gang, even Vegeta who spoke up then too. "Too true. You must still realize that we cannot get involved in any circumstance..."

"Aww... I was hoping that I'd be able to pound you into the ground again Vegeta. You know I'd enjoy that more than anything right now...." Came a rather eerie voice from behind them.

The gang and the students spun around and looked over at Cell who had decided to pay them a visit before going on whatever rampage he had decided to proceed with. Goku, Gohan and Vegeta all laughed, to which only had Cell look at them in curiosity. "Oh? You don't remember that I'm capable of Vegeta? Certainly you didn't forget the incident with me when I returned?"

"You should feel lucky that I don't have to deal with you personally Cell. I'm far beyond your level at the moment. Too bad I'll only be around another five to ten minutes." Vegeta quipped back at him, that signature smirk playing about his face as he powered up to the level of super saiyan 2 in an instant. Cell's eyes narrowed and he looked at Gohan before growling at the lot of them.

"So you've improved. It's nothing by comparison to what I've become." Cell said again. Goku was next to answer. His hair grew longer and a great rush of wind almost blew the others away as his power skyrocketted up to the third level. "You should feel lucky that you're going to be fighting our students Cell. I'd end your existance in an instant." He said, seeing Cell's fear.

It was only a few more moments before Goku's normal state came back from out of nowhere and his went translucent like a ghost; the same happened to the others. Goku turned around to the group behind them and smiled. "Take him down for good. You can do it. All of you. Make us proud." Everyone nodded as they faded away into otherworld. Cell was long gone, fearing for his life about now. The power was so intense, it took everything that the group had to stay standing. Korin came up to Sarin and gave him a bag of sensu beans, enough that it was just barely able to hold as many as there were. There were enough for two for each person. After the previous battle with Cell, Korin had decided to try something a bit new...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Gifted Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gifted Few   The Gifted Few Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gifted Few
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drama Haters RPG :: Drama Free - Writing Bistro :: Original Work-
Jump to: