Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*A fiery form appears*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Male Posts : 722

*A fiery form appears* Empty
PostSubject: *A fiery form appears*   *A fiery form appears* EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:49 pm

I'm from the RPGFO, and it looks like most of the people around here are. ^^ So I'll limit my introduction to : Hi!
Back to top Go down
SwineSlaughter
Zombie Hunter
SwineSlaughter

Male Posts : 200

PostSubject: Re: *A fiery form appears*   *A fiery form appears* EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:27 pm

Hey, Kaki ^^ Welcome to DH!
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: *A fiery form appears*   *A fiery form appears* EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:34 pm

wELCOME!~~~ My other recruited person!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

Female Posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: *A fiery form appears*   *A fiery form appears* EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:54 pm

Hola!
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: *A fiery form appears*   *A fiery form appears* EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:24 pm

NS, you're Canadian? Cool. ^^
Back to top Go down
Hiratsu
Underachiever
Underachiever
Hiratsu

Female Posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: *A fiery form appears*   *A fiery form appears* EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:32 pm

But what about anyone else? Just because some people know you doesn't mean you should limit your introduction. Young people today; I am disappointed.
Back to top Go down
http://hiratsu.livejournal.com
SwineSlaughter
Zombie Hunter
SwineSlaughter

PostSubject: Re: *A fiery form appears*   *A fiery form appears* EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:07 pm

Aye, that I am.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: *A fiery form appears*   *A fiery form appears* EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:10 pm

Very well, Hiratsu (Erased for a friend). Here's the full introduction. ^^

Hi, I'm Kaki! (Japanese Romaji for fire) (Not that anyone reads this anymore, but that's not only no longer my name but is also a false translation which I moved to correct shortly after learning that Kaki meant flowervase and Ka meant fire. XD)
I enjoy anime (Naruto, DBZ), theoretical science/physics (Methods of timetravel, creating virtual worlds, infinite energy schemes), videogames (Final Fantasy, DevilMayCry, DarkCloud 2, Halo, Smash Bros), reading (Twilight, Pendragon, The Olympians, Animorphs, His Dark Materials [That's the 'Golden Compass' set, BTW], The Dragons of Pern), TV (Leverage, Eureka, MythBusters, Countdown with Keith Olberman), Tai Qwan Do....
I usually stick to Modern or Traditional fantasy RPs, but may eventually do a Futuristic. I will never, ever do a real-life RP, because I use fantasy to ESCAPE reality. If I want to go to war with regular old guns, I'll vote (fill in this blank yourself, I don't want to cause problems...)
I live in Texas, and I work at my Dad's podiatry clinic. That's a foot doctor.
I eat anything that moves, rare or better still raw. I particularly love octopus.

Last edited by Shiroi-Ka on Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:31 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
SwineSlaughter
Zombie Hunter
SwineSlaughter

PostSubject: Re: *A fiery form appears*   *A fiery form appears* EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:35 pm

Woo Cannibalism! Eureka and Mythbusters are win, my friend ^^ Do you listen to music?! o: That's important, because music makes the world go round.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: *A fiery form appears*   *A fiery form appears* EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:47 pm

I do, sometimes. I listen to odd, obscure things though. A few of the more popular ones are DF: Through the Fire and Flames, Faint by Nickleback... The less popular includes the Kingdom Hearts theme songs, and 'To Zanarkand' from FFX. Only a few songs that I could name are anything most people would have heard of, and of those most are no longer in style. Such as 'Every Time We Touch'. My tastes range far and wide to find very specific songs. As for songs you would enjoy.... Look for 'StepMania' and find 'Strange Injection'. That fits with the songs you normally talk about. ^^
Back to top Go down
Hiratsu
Underachiever
Underachiever
Hiratsu

Female Posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: *A fiery form appears*   *A fiery form appears* EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:50 am

*squeals* Yay, I get to learn all about somebody new! Very Happy Let's see if you'll be my new best friend or not.

Anime - know next to nothing about that.
Science - totally lost there.
Video games - I'm more of a simulator fan there. I also like Mario games.
Books - Dragonriders of Pern? Love that series!
TV shows - Leverage. I've heard of that. I haven't actually watched it yet, but I plan to one day.
RPs - I like all kinds, but I've been doing more realism stuff lately. I do enjoy the occasional future thriller, however.
Music - I like old stuff, so don't worry about things being in style.

By the way, [removed]? What's that mean?

I think I like you. So stick around Wink

Last edited by Hiratsu on Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hiratsu.livejournal.com
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: *A fiery form appears*   *A fiery form appears* EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:14 pm

Well, (Erased for a friend) is your name on RPGFO, of course. ^^ You can't think I don't recognise you... I read the chat backlogs. I saw your conversations w/ Mai. Razz

Last edited by Kaki on Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

Female Posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: *A fiery form appears*   *A fiery form appears* EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 3:13 pm

Shh! Kaki, hira is her secret identity!!
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: *A fiery form appears*   *A fiery form appears* EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 5:05 pm

Right... *Fixes his revealing posts* I'll talk way quieter about it. ^^ Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *A fiery form appears*   *A fiery form appears* Empty

Back to top Go down

*A fiery form appears*
Page 1 of 1