Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|-

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|- Empty
PostSubject: Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|-   Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|- EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:06 am

Cold Brook, New York. Population: 314. The home of four people, friends since they were all in diapers, journeyed through school together. Had misadventures, as well as real ones their whole lives. But all that changes with a plan. Emily, more commonly known to her friends as Emma, or Em, wanted to move to the big city, and after talking about it to her three closest friends, they hatched a plan to go together. Everything was going to be great! They'd, combined, saved up enough money to get a nice sized two bedroom apartment, complete with kitchen, dining room, living area, and roof access. Since they had the top floor, they also had the roof. Everything was going to be amazing! Or so they thought...

One night, not long after they'd moved there, they went to a near by club, one of the friends they'd made since they moved into the city tagging along as well. The night started out well enough; everyone was enjoying themselves and drinking plenty, since they lived close to the club. But as the night came close to ending, they saw something that changed them for the rest of their lives.

It was murder! Their friend, the one that had came to the bar with them, was killed. Murdered by a figure in the shadows! All four of them saw, and all four of them ran.

And now, the killer's out to get them. They start getting notes, saying if they go to the cops, he'll kill them. Eventually, the killer starts coming after the four friends, tries to run one off the road, almost kills one while they're jogging, etc. etc. etc. So it's a race against the clock, because it's only a matter of time before the killer gets to them, unless they get to the killer first...

Character Sheet Template

Code:
[b]User[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]: Between 21 and 24
[b]Sex[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Appearance[/b] No Anime pics, please.
[b]Short Bio/History[/b]:
[b]Other[/b]: Use this section to tell anything the other three friends would know about your character. Small quirks, funny past experiences, etc. etc. etc.

I'll have my CS up soon enough. ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|-   Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|- EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:37 am

Sent the invite to him =D

Anyways mine shall be up by the end of the day. ^^
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|-   Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|- EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:30 pm

My sheet will be up sometime today honey.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|-   Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|- EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:01 am

My Character Sheet.

User: Bloody_Maiden
Name: Rosaline D'Aubigne (Nicknamed Rosa)
Sex: Female
Personality: A bright girl with a caring personality. However she has a strong sense of righteousness and tends to be skittish around blood because she has had a fear ever since she was little. She is open-minded, but quiet, so it takes a while for people to get to know her. Given the chance she is probably one of the sweetest girls around. Hates gossip and rumors spread because she considers it childish. Also mature when the time is called for it. Her downfall is her stubbornness and lack of patience for certain things. She is not mean or easily angered, but if someone back stabs her, she does not take betrayal lightly.
Appearance Rosa is 5'4, short and curvaceous. Her body is athletically built and her legs were built for speed plus a nicely shaped butt. Her face is softly feature, angular with nicely defined (not strongly) cheek bones. Her lips her full and a naturally soft pink. Her eyes are a brilliant green. Her hair is a deep brown medium in length and wavy hairstyle. Her casual outfit is usually a nice pair of Diablo Distressed jeans and any shirt that goes with. Her favorite outfits: Outfit one and outfit two. Plus her favorite dress is Audrey dress. She usually wears hardcore looking boot, flats or sandals.
Short Bio/History: Rosa is half French and half American. Her father came from a region of France she can not even pronounce. Her mother was raised in No Ho (North Hollywood), California which was not the safest place. She was raised in her mother's household after her parents divorced at the age of twelve. She hardly got to see her dad. Her father was a travel agent so he was gone most of the time anyways. Her mother was a Chef at a local restaurant, so her mom was gone most nights. With her three close friends she was able to have a normal life and not feel so alone. She was nothing like her parents in ideals and career goals. With her friends she was free to be herself and strives to meet the goal of saving enough money to live with them. That goal was met and she moved in with them.
Other: She has a tattoo on her back of vines shaped into wings and a some musical notes on her right upper arm. She is easily amused and laughs at any silly word. Also fears closed in places.

Last edited by Bloody_Maiden on Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|-   Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|- EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:06 am

User: King Nothing
Name: James McAllister
Sex: Male
Personality: James has a fairly vivid personality, and alwas seems to be filled with energy. He gives off a very mature vibe to everyone around him, but when it comes down to it, he is as immature as a middle schooler. With all of he horror movies he watches, he absolutely loves the sight of blood. He has been caught a couple of times roaming the streets, looking for a fight, so he is also a fairly violent person.
Appearance: James stands at around six feet and two inches tall and has his left eyebrow pierced twice, and a piercing below his bottom lip, located to the left. He normally wears a band shirt corresponding to whatever he has been listening to the most in that week, with sleeves just short enough to show off the tattoos all over his arms. He also wears a pair of black, denim jeans that have worn at the bottom of the legs over the years he has had them.
Short Bio/History: James' past was fairly dark... A father who would do nothing but sleep, eat and drink, and even occasionally at times leave the house for around two weeks on a 'business trip'. His mother was a complete booze hound, and when it came to the time of his father's trips, she would roam bars and parties for guys to hit on, and even bring them home. He watched as his father maliciously beat his mother, and tried to hide the shame of his mother flirting with all of his teenage friends. At the age of 17, James' father was arrested for possession of cannabis, cocaine and heroin, leaving James to take care of his mother. On James' 19th birthday, his mother committed suicide by putting overdosing on crystal meth, leaving James to look after himself, and the house haunted with memories.
Other: James has a large tattoo of a burning skull on his back, and is the provider of most of the alcohol and cigarettes that go towards the house. He also tends to smoke marijuana whenever he gets enough money to pay for it.

Last edited by King Nothing on Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|-   Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|- EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:58 am

User: Joker's Ace
Name: Melody Brooks, aka Mel to her friends.
Sex: Female
Personality: Mel is, for lack of a better word, a tom boy. She likes to get dirty, and she can hang with all the guys, and never lose anything to talk about. She's loud mouthed, and incredibly opinionated, with no qualms about expressing said opinions. She hates people that think they're better than anyone else, and is usually the one standing up for people who are getting 'bullied'. Though in the privacy, and the comfort, of close personal friends, Mel takes on a completely different aura. Her true self comes out, and she's kind, compassionate, caring, incredibly intelligent, and generally quiet. She wears a front when around other people, mainly because she feels that by being her true self, she's opening up for the possibility of being hurt, and she's been hurt enough, so she pretends everything's okay, and goes on with life. She also has an absolute fascination with cars, and working on them.
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Short Bio/History: Mel was born and raised in Kansas City, which explains the slight country girl accent. It also explains why no one, not even her closest friends, know anything about her past. All they know is that she moved to Cold Brook when she was fifteen with her Aunt. She's never, not in the eight years she's been in the small, fisherman's town, said a word about her parents, or anything before she moved to town. Whenever anyone brings up before, she looks at them, and then starts talking about something absurd, like quantum physics, or chemical reactions, or the actual size of butterflies. She's never had a boyfriend, the entire time she's lived there, and has shown an open disdain for relationships on more than one occasion.
Other: Mel's got a tattoo of a pair of hands in handcuffs on her left shoulder blade. On her right shoulder blade is a tribal butterfly. She also has a black Celtic knot ring on her right arm, with her name, Melody, in the middle in blue, Olde English font. She's also got a Celtic Knot around her wrist, and three of her fingers. She's terrified of snakes, and absolutely -loves- horror movies.
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|-   Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|- EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:40 am

Right, I don't know if Mai is still going to participate in this one. If not, I'll need to find on more girl, and one more guy. Are you still in King?
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|-   Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|- EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:37 am

Yeah, I'm still in the RP.
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|-   Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|- EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:21 am

Just wanted to pop in to say i am still in.
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|-   Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|- EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:26 am

Alright, I'll find one more guy then.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|-   Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|- EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:17 pm

Ummm... Why don't we ask Mike if he wants in? Or we could also try and get Nightsun involved in some way
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|-   Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|- EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 1:42 pm

Mallic? maybe?
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

Female Posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|-   Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|- EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:06 pm

Hey... I'd be interested and I could play a guy...
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|-   Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|- EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:14 pm

I say let her in. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|-   Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|- EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:16 am

We would still need to wait and see what Ace would say about it
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|-   Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|- EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:11 am

Ahh, I'm sorry guys. If someone else wants to take over this RP, that's okay, but I can't play it right now. >_<
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|-   Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|- EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:56 am

I don't mind taking over it for now... I've always wondered how this would actually play out...
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|-   Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|- EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:01 pm

B..bu..but....acey!!! I mean alright.

OKay...King....let kaely in?
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|-   Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|- EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:36 pm

Yes, let Kaely in, but we will need another person. So I'll try and find someone else to come into the roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

Female Posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|-   Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|- EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:06 pm

If I can, I'd prefer to be a girl c: if we can find someone to play a boy that is T.T
Back to top Go down
GrimReaper
Underachiever
Underachiever
GrimReaper

Male Posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|-   Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|- EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 2:14 am

::Shrugs:: I'll do it if you'd have me.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|-   Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|- EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 6:13 am

Hmmm, seems as though we have our last two people... Wonderful to have the two of you on board. Just need to get sheets from you and we can get this started
Back to top Go down
GrimReaper
Underachiever
Underachiever
GrimReaper

Male Posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|-   Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|- EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 2:27 pm

I thought all 4 of the friends were supposed to be friends since they were in diapers....yet everyone seems to be from somewhere else...im just tryin to figure this out so I don't get my history wrong lol.
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|-   Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|- EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 1:23 pm

*Pokes*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|-   Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|- Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Kept Secrets -|OoC, Invite Only|-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drama Haters RPG :: Drama Free - Role Play District :: The OoC'ness :: The RolePlay Recycling Centre-
Jump to: