Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed]

Go down 
+4
Kaia
SwineSlaughter
The Q
xx_shadowmancer_xx
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xx_shadowmancer_xx
Underachiever
Underachiever
xx_shadowmancer_xx

Female Posts : 163

The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed]   The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed] EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:29 pm

"Imagine that you were genetically altered as an embryo, having had avian DNA grafted into your own. Once born, you were taken, or given to a lab called the School. Imagine for a moment that you've spent the entirety of your short, life in a dog crate within the School to be kept and experimented on by "Whitecoats" day in and day out because you had grown wings and were one of two "success breeds" compared to the other experiments the School had created. What if you escaped with the help of one softhearted Whitecoat named Mel and stowed away in a secluded home with plenty of free space, learning to fly and fight, living without fear of being tested on with the other Avian-Human hybrids that escaped? You gave yourself a name and set a birthday since you had neither while at the School. You often wonder if you have parents and if they miss you or if they even care, but that becomes the least of your concerns when suddenly after two years you were discovered by the School and they sent their crude renderings of morphing werewolves called Erasers to hunt you and the rest of your mutated flock down.

What a nightmare that would be...but the truth is...it's not a nightmare, it's reality. The School wants you back, but there's no way you're going back. You'd rather die. So you and your mutant flock are fighting for your freedom."

This idea is not my own, I'm taking it from the Maximum Ride series and I'm planning on adding a few of my own twists to the story. First though, I want to see if anyone is interested in participating in this.

So what do you guys think?

If you like the idea, here's a character sheet. Fill it out and post it up.
The personalities don't have to be a million miles long, you may make them short, but please make it comprehensive.
You may post images, but please tuck them into spoilers. :]
Code:

[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Approximate Age:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]

Here's mine to give you an example.

Nickname: Kira Ryic (Last names aren't necessary)
Approximate Age: 18
Appearance(wings & all): Kira is tall and slender with long, dark, reddish-brown hair and piercing honey-coloured eyes. She dresses in mostly jeans and band tees with worn-out green converse. Her skin is fair and scarred from the experiments the Whitecoats preformed on her. Her wings are a light off-white that fade to a grayish colour and are large enough to carry her efficiently, but are still able to retract and be hidden when necessary.
Personality: Kira is a rather quiet type and isn't the kind of person(or avian-human mutant) to put up with crap. She has a rather dry sense of humor and isn't afraid to give you a piece of her mind when she deems necessary. Get in her way when she's angry and you're in for a world of hurt. Although she's a little rough around the edges, she can be a relatively pleasant being.

Last edited by xx_shadowmancer_xx on Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:08 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

Female Posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed]   The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed] EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 12:49 am

Sure, I'll join.

Nickname: Cyntriall versteckt
Approximate Age: 30
Appearance: He's quite tall and stalky. Cyntriall has dark brown,long hair (unable to cut it) and on his spare time he trains while inside his dog crate, or draws by scratching on the metal bars with is finger nails. Because of this he has a great build but almost no finger nails as his fingers are sensitive and raw.
His wings appear to be black but once the sun hits them they shine a deep molasses brown.
Cyntriall, is an unsuccessful breed for he has dark colored wings and he is completely blind. Because of this, Cyntriall rarely opens his eyes to make sure they are protected. No one really knows what they look like.
Personality: Cyntriall is a man of strong will and despite his blindness he tries to keep very independent. He is much like a father figure to younger angels and he is very mindful to respect women who deserve it. When the atmosphere is right, Cyntriall is friendly towards other boys/men? But when he senses trouble he will become bossy,grumpy and serious. He will be particularly protective of any girls/women.

Last edited by The Q on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xx_shadowmancer_xx
Underachiever
Underachiever
xx_shadowmancer_xx

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed]   The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed] EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:39 am

Cool. Thanks for the interest. I look forward to hopefully rping with you. :]
Back to top Go down
SwineSlaughter
Zombie Hunter
SwineSlaughter

Male Posts : 200

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed]   The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed] EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:45 pm

Oh! Oh! Me! Pick me! :3

Nickname: Anton
Approximate Age: 17
Appearance: Anton is short for his age but his wings are larger than they should be. His skin is very pale and he wears a gray pair of jeans, a plaid shirt over a dark t-shirt and a worn in, pair of red sneakers. His long, orange hair is normally tucked under a black hat. When he isn't wearing a hat he wears a bandana around his head.
Personality: Anton is a very bold figure that can be sweet at times. He bears a bit of a swearing problem and has a fancy of gore and violence. That doesn't stop him from being adorable and sweet though. He is one to normally speak out though and will fight for what he believes in.
Back to top Go down
xx_shadowmancer_xx
Underachiever
Underachiever
xx_shadowmancer_xx

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed]   The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed] EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:01 pm

Yay ^-^

Well, if a few more people are interested, I'll post the IC & then we can get started. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Kaia
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Kaia

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed]   The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed] EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 9:06 pm

I was in an RP based on this before though I've unfortunately never read any of the books.
I might be interest if you can share a few details on your plans for the RP, eg. what is your specific plot?
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed]   The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed] EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:28 pm

I could play multiple characters if possible..
Back to top Go down
xx_shadowmancer_xx
Underachiever
Underachiever
xx_shadowmancer_xx

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed]   The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed] EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:05 pm

Well the basic idea is that there is an underground ring of genetic engeinering labs within the U.S. and Europe that are slowly taking over hospitals and other medical services to strengthen their topsecret human/animal hybrid testing and still in secret. The flock will discover this when infiltrating The School and plan to destroy this underground ring.

& Q, right now I think I'm good, but I may ask you later to play another character. We still need atleast two more people to join.
Back to top Go down
Kaia
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Kaia

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed]   The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed] EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:44 am

so it's been 2 years since the flock escaped and the characters are, assumedly all acquainted and working together they then decide to go on a random excursion back to the school to..what? free some others?

Do they have a hideout? will there be a leader?
Back to top Go down
Glory
HOMIE
Glory

Male Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed]   The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed] EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:13 pm

Nickname: Kyle
Approximate Age: 16
Appearance: Kyle is a rather muscular and athletic person. He wears a pair of of baggy blue jeans along with a large white tee. Kyle's hair is a sort of dirty blonde and hangs just above his eyes. His wings are a dark black, with a few stripes of deep blue. His wingspan is about 15 ft. and he has common brown eyes. He has few scars that are visible, but the one that is down his arm is from when he was cut by one of the whitecoats.
Personality: Kyle keeps to himself for the most part. He only ever really speaks to Anton. Not because he dislikes the others, but he had a habit of not talking while at the School, and he still continues it. Kyle tries to avoid most fights, but when he is one tough opponent to beat.

(Sorta short, but... I have to get back into my writing groove... o.O)
Back to top Go down
xx_shadowmancer_xx
Underachiever
Underachiever
xx_shadowmancer_xx

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed]   The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed] EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:20 pm

@ Kaia: I'm going to start it out just before their hideout was infiltrated by the Erasers. They'll go to The School to get rid of it and I suppose Kira will be the leader for now. I will most likely appoint a second-in-command later on. Any other questions you can pm to me.

That's fine Glory. Looking forward to this. :]
Back to top Go down
xx_shadowmancer_xx
Underachiever
Underachiever
xx_shadowmancer_xx

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed]   The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed] EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:27 pm

We just need one more player and then I'll set up the IC.
Back to top Go down
deadlyspider
Drama Queen
Drama Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed]   The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed] EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:39 pm

I love being the last guy into dodge!

Nickname: Micheal
[b]Approximate Age:16
[b]Appearance: Micheal sufferd from a massive growthspurt during his time at the school, which had him in the hospital ward of the School for months, when he came out of it, he'd hit 6'5 and had 20ft wings. The scientists kept murmering it was something to do with the Albertross varient in his DNA. His wings are both Black, with dotting or white at the tips.
[b]Personality:
Micheal is incredibly unsure of himself, mainly due to his giant wingspan compared to some of the others, along with his heigh, turned him into a walking shyness machine. Being quiet almost all the time and hesitant to act. But when he does speak, he does with a quiet brilliance, and when he acts he does so with all his heart and soul.
Back to top Go down
xx_shadowmancer_xx
Underachiever
Underachiever
xx_shadowmancer_xx

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed]   The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed] EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 12:17 am

Wonderful!

Alright, I'll have the IC up soon. :]
Back to top Go down
Glory
HOMIE
Glory

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed]   The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed] EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:52 pm

We still doin' this?
Back to top Go down
xx_shadowmancer_xx
Underachiever
Underachiever
xx_shadowmancer_xx

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed]   The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed] EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:17 pm

Yes, I'm sorry I haven't been able to post the IC yet.
I'll work on that tonight.
Back to top Go down
Glory
HOMIE
Glory

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed]   The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed] EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:30 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

Female Posts : 310

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed]   The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed] EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:33 pm

Before I fill out this sheet I would like you to keep in mind that this will be my first time filling out a character sheet and if this RP works out and I am in it this will be my first real RP.. So I'm not the best writer on this site.. I'm not even in the top ten.. but here I go..

also I am going to use a character I'm using in a story I'm writing.(in my story she's a vampire)

Nickname:Jade
Approximate Age: 21
Appearance: Jade has Long and straight black hair with a few green streaks, Brilliant green eyes that almost glow. Her skin is very pale, almost white. Her attire consists of mostly black clothing, jeans, t-shirts, either fishnets or long sleeve shirts underneath the t-shirt. When she was not wearing t-shirts she wears corset tops. She also wears combat boots and her favorite black choker necklace. Jade loves piercings, she has the left side of her nose and the middle of her lip pierced, she has an industrial piercing and her ears pierced three times in each lobe.
Personality: Jade is friendly for the most part, she is strong and independent and can hold her own. She knows how to fight, though she mostly only fights when she has to. She looks at most people as if she hates them so they will stay away. Jade doesn't give most people the time of day, she doesn't like to communicate with most people because she is terribly shy and fears they won't like her.

how did I do..? >.>
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed]   The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed] EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:29 am

Wastedxwithxtime wrote:
Before I fill out this sheet I would like you to keep in mind that this will be my first time filling out a character sheet and if this RP works out and I am in it this will be my first real RP.. So I'm not the best writer on this site.. I'm not even in the top ten.. but here I go..

also I am going to use a character I'm using in a story I'm writing.(in my story she's a vampire)

Nickname:Jade
Approximate Age: 21
Appearance: Jade has Long and straight black hair with a few green streaks, Brilliant green eyes that almost glow. Her skin is very pale, almost white. Her attire consists of mostly black clothing, jeans, t-shirts, either fishnets or long sleeve shirts underneath the t-shirt. When she was not wearing t-shirts she wears corset tops. She also wears combat boots and her favorite black choker necklace. Jade loves piercings, she has the left side of her nose and the middle of her lip pierced, she has an industrial piercing and her ears pierced three times in each lobe.
Personality: Jade is friendly for the most part, she is strong and independent and can hold her own. She knows how to fight, though she mostly only fights when she has to. She looks at most people as if she hates them so they will stay away. Jade doesn't give most people the time of day, she doesn't like to communicate with most people because she is terribly shy and fears they won't like her.

how did I do..? >.>

is she an angel?
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

Female Posts : 310

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed]   The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:47 am

if she has to be
Back to top Go down
Belle8448
The Love Goddess
The Love Goddess
Belle8448

Female Posts : 266

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed]   The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:20 pm

open spot? i think i may want to get in on it, i havent been rping in a while and need something to get my skills back up..
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed]   The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:45 pm

Wastedxwithxtime wrote:
if she has to be

oh, well I donno if she has to be.. I was just wondering...

It's shadows call, 'cause I don't remember reading about regular humans.
Back to top Go down
Glory
HOMIE
Glory

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed]   The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 7:51 pm

I am sure Shadow doesn't mind if you join, Belle. Although I am wondering why she hasn't posted up the IC. Or if she has I haven't seen it.
Back to top Go down
Belle8448
The Love Goddess
The Love Goddess
Belle8448

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed]   The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:18 pm

ok well i will try to get a cs up tonight or tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
Belle8448
The Love Goddess
The Love Goddess
Belle8448

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed]   The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:52 pm

Name: AH-Amelia1120
Nickname:Crystal Star
Approximate Age: 19
Appearance: Click Me
She stands at five feet five inches an even tan skin tone when she hides herself. When she is in her normal self her skin shows off marks and scars from series of testing by the white coats. Her eyes are a deep crystal blue color, but change colors when she changes moods. She wears what ever she feels like and fits in perfectly with the current scene. Her wings are about as tall as she is with a fifteen foot wing span at full length, large for her size, and are usually a glittering white color. Occasionally her wings change to a tint of a color based on the passion of a mood she is in.
Personality: Crystal is a very sweet girl but can change to be rather violent quickly. She stays as far away from socializing with people, scared that she would be found and taken back to the cage where the white coats messed with her. She is scared of herself and not very sure what her capabilities are, but she tries to learn in her spare time what more she can do and how to control what she can do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed]   The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Angel Experiment (OOC) [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next