Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nintendo RP

Go down 
+2
SaiuriKirata
The Q
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

Female Posts : 204

Nintendo RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:15 am

heh heh heh, I got a nice scene with you two boys an' mario already planned out.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Male Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:11 am

... King? Where are you? I mean, in all seriousness it's not like I can't see you around...
Come on, I gave you a perfect lead in to bring your NPC or random cannon fodder of choice to meet us, and you disapparate from the thread! XD
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:21 am

Sorry, I was currently working on another RP with Tempe and myself, I'll get a post up as soon as possible...

EDIT: Also, it's Scizor, not Scyther...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:36 am

Oh, my bad. The metal coated version? I'd all but forgotten about him...
Nah, I just wanted to make sure we weren't forgotten. Razz Take your time. ^^
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:44 am

Alrighty, a post is up, and it's gonna be the last one for the night... I'll be making a new post if someone else has posted in the morning after I wake up.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:56 pm

Y'know, I'd actually forgotten your schedule was counter to mine. Razz
Alright, I'll set mine up so you'll have something to wake up to. Smile

EDIT: Q, I hope my post is alright with you. If you wanted to save Bowser for later I'll edit it. He just mentioned the sound being large and scary and I couldn't think of too many things in the Mushroom Kingdom that fit that better than the Koopa King. ^^
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:29 pm

That's fine but I don't see you putting up any character sheet for Bowser.

I do remember stating that if you want to play a character, CS are mandatory.
These CS are so that the other players know what bowers move set is and how he will be played.
*hence my editing of my CS, i have included sheik,pit, mario, luigi, and peach*
Put up a character sheet for bowser.
Do not make any more posts with bowser unless he has a CS.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:35 pm

Oh, I wasn't planning on fighting with him. He's just an NPC. I'll make first chance I get though, just in case. ^^
I was just planning on him running through, and maybe stopping to talk for a second. He'll probably wind up joining later, but atm he's busy chasing Goomba traitors. XD
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:37 pm

Hhmm... Even then.

you say you will play him later..
Why not get the CS up as soon as possible just to humor me, no?
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:26 am

Lol. I did say I would. I set the alarm 30 early even, to give myself time to work it out this morning for you. Coming right up. ^^

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:36 pm

I am humored, thank you kaki..8D
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:33 pm

Hey King, if you post, I can post. If I can post, I can earn money. If I earn just a little more, I can chuck my steel Box into the back of a Lounge Van and take my home with me everywhere!
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 1:21 am

*bump* KING! D8
come on man.. I can't double post here!
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:06 pm

Videogame group: The Legend Of Zelda
Videogame Character: Navi
Weapons: Herself, solid advice.
Special attacks: (limit of four attacks) The can be quite a nuisance at times, pestering foes to distract, confuse, and impair their vision.
Healing magic - She can heal injuries, but it's unreliable. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
Brilliant glow - She can aid the party by providing dim lighting when needed. (Brilliant by her standards, dim by just about anybody else's.)
Clothing addons: (yes, you can change their cloths if you want.) Well, I'm not really sure she's ever really worn clothes... It's hard to see her at all without squinting, because of the purplish blue glow she puts off.

EDIT: I might have her glow colour change by the world, or possibly by her mood. ^^

Last edited by Kaki on Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:31 pm

Fox the predator..>O> *my latest post*
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 8:56 am

... King, if this dies I'm going to lay siege on your kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:26 pm

*Super REZ's*
One of these RP's that everyone's forgotten about is going to f-ing move already or I'm going to start burning people. *Summons Din's Fire*
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:24 pm

I haven't forgotten about it it's just that people are not posting anymore. Must be too busy or somthing.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:20 pm

I honestly think we need more people in this... It would be stressful for just the three of us to be playing all of the Nintendo characters at once, and more accurately too... Not just constant swearing and the like.
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:22 pm

Well, There just isn't any gamers on this forum but us I guess.. That's why I was a but worried when I posted this RP
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:26 pm

The RP will just become a constant strain on our roleplaying abilities, granted we get to experience characters portrayed in some of the most famous games from today and yesteryear, but still... If we want to do this right, then we honestly need to play as said characters, not making them say what we want them to say.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:19 pm

Well, technically Link's never said a word in his life. I'd rather not keep him mute, aye?

But yes, we could be doing a tad more to keep to the characters, and we could have more people (Which I would really like) but sometimes a good twist/new take on a character is exactly what's needed. Look at Mario himself, even. His latest facelifts have included painting shadow Mario/Baby Bowser in disguise and it worked out alright. Link's become bestial, and that was just awesome... We don't have to be anal about doing things oldschool, just as long as we keep things in the spirit of the characters. Smile

Anyways, I personally really liked this one, and thought it did just fine if we'd not introduce anyone new without more members joining. We've got enough characters for now to do a decent adventure with just us, and of course anyone who joined could make it even bigger.
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:39 pm

Im controlling a fair amount of characters here.. (not that im complaining, personally I like playing sonic, it's fun) XD
Problem with DH is that nobody is really committed anymore..
I Guess we can try to push this enormous beast ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo RP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drama Haters RPG :: Drama Free - Role Play District :: The OoC'ness :: The RolePlay Recycling Centre-
Jump to: