Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paradigm's Corner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

Female Posts : 1003

Paradigm's Corner Empty
PostSubject: Paradigm's Corner   Paradigm's Corner EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:09 pm

Just a mix of old, new and working progress poems and lyrics. I could let you know there's a creative commons act in england that covers all these. But at the same time, the one's I put up in here are of no real importance. They're writings that get all the bad mojo out mostly. Some might call them my reject lyrics seeming as they'll most likely never be used and I doubt anyone will want to nab them.

However Email Me should you want to use anything you find... well... useful.
And there's a review thread in the Reviews section if that's what you wanna do.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

Female Posts : 1003

Paradigm's Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradigm's Corner   Paradigm's Corner EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:00 pm

Old, very old. I've been going through my stuff seeing what I need to clear out and stumbled on this.
I'd been listening to Metallica at the time I think.
Had an Unforgiven II feel to it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Paradigm's Corner
Page 1 of 1