Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sunal's Rants [WARNING: MAY GET MATURE FOR LANGUAGE]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sunal Wolfsbane
Smooth Criminal
Sunal Wolfsbane

Male Posts : 87

Sunal's Rants [WARNING: MAY GET MATURE FOR LANGUAGE] Empty
PostSubject: Sunal's Rants [WARNING: MAY GET MATURE FOR LANGUAGE]   Sunal's Rants [WARNING: MAY GET MATURE FOR LANGUAGE] EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:26 am

Ah, finally a place to clear my head. Nothing to post as of yet, just getting this up here so I dont have to make it when I decide to rant. Please post any reviews in the review thread please. Or there will be a whole rant on how I despise people who dont follow simple instructions.
Back to top Go down
Sunal Wolfsbane
Smooth Criminal
Sunal Wolfsbane

Male Posts : 87

Sunal's Rants [WARNING: MAY GET MATURE FOR LANGUAGE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunal's Rants [WARNING: MAY GET MATURE FOR LANGUAGE]   Sunal's Rants [WARNING: MAY GET MATURE FOR LANGUAGE] EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:34 am

Time for the first one of these. Not sure it really has a purpose...just kind of me venting a little. Alright, so just to let you guys know my parents have always set high standards for me. Not in a good way either. They expect me to be perfect and flawless. Well that isn't a very easy thing to do. It pisses me off all the time. They are always saying "We dont care, so long as you do your best." and then, after I get a C on a test I get in trouble. And when I say a C, I will also tell you that it was after studying for a good 4 hours, doing practice problems and the like. I just made a lot of little mistakes that threw off my answers. So I did try as hard as I could. Well it wasnt good enough for them. I do my best and they just berrate me and yell at me.

It also irks me that I cant have anything to myself. I started doing tae kwon do, they try and get involved in that. I start band, they try and get involved in that. I get a facebook, they make facebooks and tell me I cant have one unless I accept them as friends and make it so they can see everything I do. I go away to a friends house for a day, they go through my room. They open my door. Go through my drawers and all of my stuff. I dont have anything to hide, I honestly dont. But just because they are suspicious does not give them the right to go through MY stuff without asking. I pay for pretty much everything I own.

I have more to say but dont have the time tonight to say it. Will post again soon.
Back to top Go down

Sunal's Rants [WARNING: MAY GET MATURE FOR LANGUAGE]
Page 1 of 1