Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wyrmhide Inn, home of the Dragonclaw Arena (OOC)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sunal Wolfsbane
Smooth Criminal
Sunal Wolfsbane

Male Posts : 87

Wyrmhide Inn, home of the Dragonclaw Arena (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Wyrmhide Inn, home of the Dragonclaw Arena (OOC)   Wyrmhide Inn, home of the Dragonclaw Arena (OOC) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:42 pm

This is a little project I have decided to get going. This is similiar to most Tavern style RP's where there isn't necessarily a plot. Our characters are all at the inn for one reason or another and many things may occur. This will be a fantasy setting with only medieval weapons. Magic is allowed, such as wands and spells. I will allow all DnD/Forgotten Realms races except dragon born to be in this. And to answer the question before it is asked, no you cannot play a dragon in human form.

As for classes, think of a journeyman level adventurer. You dont have to be completely helpless, hell you are travelling apparently alone in the wilderness, you need to be tough. I just don't want any archmages coming in and making things go boom. All classes are acceptable though. Even the old classes such as druids and shifters. Once again, limit your abilities please.

The description for the Inn will be in the IC, but the special thing about this is that at the center of the inn is an arena. If a bar fight breaks out, it is settled in the arena. Either in a free for all melee, or a one on one duel. The whole tavern has a glamour around it that dulls all weapons, and makes all spells relatively harmless, they will still do damage, but no one is going to die.

Your characters can rent rooms around the arena, watch matches, make bets and the like. This will be a laid back speed RP. I am not expecting machine gun posts, but try and keep things moving if you bring a character in. If you go inactive for awhile I will have a bouncer kick you out, and when you decide to post again you can re-enter the inn.

IC will be up when I get a little bit of interest.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Age: (keep this believable for your race, if you need life spans of any race just PM me)
Race: (No dragonborn, other than that have at it as long as they are humanoid)
Class: (No powerhouses, but you dont have to be weak)
Equipment: (Weapons, gear, special items)
Reason for visiting the Inn:
Biography: (Only if you want to fill it out, not mandatory)

Dont worry about describing looks, that will occur IC.

Name: Rhen Vaultmaker
Race: Human
Class: Fighter
Equipment: Wears light cloth for work, with mithril chainmail beneath it. Has a broadsword on his left hip, and a small battle hammer on his right hip.
Reason for visiting the Inn: Rhen owns the inn. He is the bartender and Master of Melee for the arena.
Back to top Go down

Wyrmhide Inn, home of the Dragonclaw Arena (OOC)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drama Haters RPG :: Drama Free - Role Play District :: The OoC'ness :: The RolePlay Recycling Centre-
Jump to: