Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best/ Favourite Gaming Platform

Go down 
+2
Kaelynisfree
Paradigm
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

Female Posts : 1003

Best/ Favourite Gaming Platform Empty
PostSubject: Best/ Favourite Gaming Platform   Best/ Favourite Gaming Platform EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:50 pm

With so many different consoles out there- I'm intregued to know which one you prefer or what was your old favourite.
Be it Playstation for the graphics, Nintendo for the touchscreen and motion sensor.
Atari because it's old school or the Sega because it was better.
Arcade games because you got a gun or pinball because the power didn't cut out.

Yes, I'm suggesting every gaming platform possible.

What's your best.
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

Female Posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Best/ Favourite Gaming Platform   Best/ Favourite Gaming Platform EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 5:26 am

N-64 because it's not too complex, there aren't too many buttons and the games are fucking awesome. c:
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

PostSubject: Re: Best/ Favourite Gaming Platform   Best/ Favourite Gaming Platform EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:20 pm

N64 =D
I love playing all the mario games on that thing. Just made everything great.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Male Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: Best/ Favourite Gaming Platform   Best/ Favourite Gaming Platform EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:40 pm

Laptop, of course. Razz
I've got every game made for anything that was made N64 or back, (not including PS games) and they're STILL making games for this thing. ^^
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

Female Posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Best/ Favourite Gaming Platform   Best/ Favourite Gaming Platform EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:25 am

Paradigm wrote:
N64 =D
I love playing all the mario games on that thing. Just made everything great.

like mario party, and mario tennis, and super mario 64.

but. you forgot the best game of them all...

Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
Back to top Go down
Progenitor Sajuuk
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

Male Posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: Best/ Favourite Gaming Platform   Best/ Favourite Gaming Platform EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:30 pm

PC wins IMO. ^^ Though I do have to say that the N64 was battling my PS2 for favorite console. I had sooooo many games for the two and yes, Kaely, Zelda was epic. ^^
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Male Posts : 1385

PostSubject: Re: Best/ Favourite Gaming Platform   Best/ Favourite Gaming Platform EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:38 am

I play games on my laptop, that does the trick. But when I was younger I had an N64, and more recently, a PS1, then a PS2.

For the N64 my favourite game was Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, for the PS1 it was Final Fantasy 7 (closely followed by Cool and for the PS2 I'm a fan of the FIFA "soccer" games.
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyferwritings.blogspot.com
Hiratsu
Underachiever
Underachiever
Hiratsu

Female Posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: Best/ Favourite Gaming Platform   Best/ Favourite Gaming Platform EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:51 pm

They all have they're pluses and minuses. I don't really have a favorite.

Current gen, I like Nintendo Wii and DS for their innovative gameplay and willing to appeal to people beyond the hardcore gamers. I like X-Box 360 for the excellent online community. I like PS3 for the region-free games and Blu-Ray technology.

I like the PS2 for it's pushing the DVD format, and generally being one of the best designed consoles. The backwards compatibility is something that is sorely missing from its successor. The Gamecube, N64, NES, etc I love for just being Nintendo, and having some of the most unique games, in my opinion. Gameboy I adore for killing boredom where ever I was at the time.

Computers I love because point and click adventure games just aren't the same without a mouse, and you really don't want to play a simulation game on a console.

As you can see, I don't use computers for games much, unless they're old games like the awesome Lucasarts adventure games. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://hiratsu.livejournal.com
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

PostSubject: Re: Best/ Favourite Gaming Platform   Best/ Favourite Gaming Platform EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:12 pm

I'm actually starting to like the 360 for it's graphics and multiplayer abilities on LIVE.

I still like 2D scroller gaming though so the GBA has my favourite and beloved Metroid: Zero Mission
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best/ Favourite Gaming Platform   Best/ Favourite Gaming Platform Empty

Back to top Go down

Best/ Favourite Gaming Platform
Page 1 of 1