Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vanilla Peeks Reviews

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

Female Posts : 592

Vanilla Peeks Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Vanilla Peeks Reviews   Vanilla Peeks Reviews EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:59 pm

Okay I don't think I'm inclined to make multiple threads for different stories, so I figured I'll just make one thread and stuff them all in there.

Live For Me is actually really old. I wrote it back in 2001. I haven't changed anything in it - including the pretty terrible grammar and well, most of the entire way its written leaves something to be desired.

But feedback on everything that pops up in this thread, is very appreciated and will be considered
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Peeks Reviews   Vanilla Peeks Reviews EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:44 am

There is a new addition to the thread now, A poem, Dear Daddy.

It was written in 2002 originally, updated with another stanza in 2007. I was studying at the time in English, Sylvia Plath, thus those that know of her stuff will probably recognise some influence.

It was written as I suppose, something of a therapy? Getting things down and after reading Sylvia Plath's own version of her poem about/to her father, it gave me inspiration.

As always, feedback is appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

Female Posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Peeks Reviews   Vanilla Peeks Reviews EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:49 pm

First of all, you're talking about Sylvia Plath's "Daddy," right? Because that poem is AMAZING. The end always gives me chills.

Second of all. Its really great. I love the poem you wrote. c:
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Peeks Reviews   Vanilla Peeks Reviews EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:08 am

Thank you Kae =) And yes, her poetry is awesome though I haven't read it for a while so it probably is Daddy I just forgot the name of it.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Peeks Reviews   Vanilla Peeks Reviews EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 8:58 am

New poem up, Heart's Anxiety. I don't remember when I wrote this, I think it was back in 2007. No sort of background for it that I can remember anyway, there may have been but yeah, I don't remember it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Peeks Reviews   Vanilla Peeks Reviews Empty

Back to top Go down

Vanilla Peeks Reviews
Page 1 of 1