Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature)

Go down 
+2
Bloody_Maiden
Mallic
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mallic
The Sneak
Mallic

Male Posts : 93

The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature) Empty
PostSubject: The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature)   The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature) EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:30 am

Alright boys and girls, gather 'round.

Unless you're immature, in which case, get that behind out the door after this point.

This RP will be extremely mature. Death, murder, rape, pillaging, the works. Now, here's the story.

Spoiler:

Okay, that's the plot of the RP. Now we have the races.

Dark Elves
Spoiler:

Orcs
Spoiler:

Dwarves
Spoiler:

Humans
Spoiler:

And that's the races. Now, the premise of this Roleplay is that we will be playing the captains of regiments, leading our forces to battle with the rival armies. Character sheets go!

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Race[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b]
[b]Magic[/b]
[b]Physical description:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]( Not required but would be nice )

Regiment Type: (Fighters, magic, archers, spy, sappers, mixed)
Specialty:
Numbers:(Between 15 and 50)

Last edited by Haseo on Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:06 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature)   The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature) EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:32 am

I am definitely interested. Have something up tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Mallic
The Sneak
Mallic

PostSubject: Re: The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature)   The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature) EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:59 am

Now, you may have noticed that I added something to the character sheet. This represents the units that you will be leading.
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature)   The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature) EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 2:50 am

Name: Lillian McKenneth
Race: Human
Weapons: Bow and arrows, a small sword
Magic: Simple healing, elemental magic used through her arrows (only some and she has few, ones that had been blessed) and knows a single curse from her mother who was specialized in magic.
Physical description:
Spoiler:
-However she wear a dark purple cloak with a hood that covers her head and wraps her face in a wrap to conceal her identity.
History: Daughter of a General, Lord McKenneth, Lillian was raised in place of boy on how to fight. Her whole life has been a struggle to prove she was worth something. She wanted to show her father she was not just a worthless female, so she began to train in archery taking a fancy in shooting arrows. She loved how the bow string felt between her finger as she pulled the arrow back. It was in just those seconds she locked onto the target and released. It struck the target. She rose slowly and mastered archery at the age of eleven. Also her mother magic wisdom she learned to use elemental magic and succeeded in that degree.---Many describe her as proud, determined and strong, but she is also caring and will sacrifice her life to save another soldier. Never kills an innocent.

Regiment Type: Archers and healers.
Specialty: Striking target accordingly and good at planning tactics
Numbers: 20 archers, 3 healers.

Last edited by Bloody_Maiden on Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:05 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Queen of Hearts
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Queen of Hearts

Female Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature)   The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature) EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:44 am

This might be a bit advanced for me but is it okay if I try out?
Back to top Go down
Mallic
The Sneak
Mallic

PostSubject: Re: The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature)   The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature) EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:59 pm

Alright, Queen. You can join, but keep in mind that if you do join you must dedicate yourself to this RP, and if you're not up to standards, and this goes for anyone, your unit will likely be routed.
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

PostSubject: Re: The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature)   The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature) EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:40 pm

=( I'm gonna have to drop out. I'm not up to writing standards.

Ahahahahahahaha! I'm kidding, fuck nutz. xD! My sheet will be up in a couple minutes.
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Mallic
The Sneak
Mallic

PostSubject: Re: The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature)   The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature) EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:14 pm

Name: Kelmoreth Del'duis

Race Dark Elf

Weapons: Twin scimitars, Wraithkiss and Specter, along with a bow with black feathered arrows.

Magic Kelmoreth is adept at channeling lightning through his blades, caused by two bracelets he wears around his wrists. Also, he wears anklets that enhance his speed.

Physical description:
Spoiler:

History: Kelmoreth Del'duis is one of the most famous figures of the Vellond people, having fought in many during the first few decades of his life, working hard to ensure the safety of his people's borders, holding back the great kobold rebellion of three years. Deadly with a bow and even more wicked with his scimitars, Kelmoreth fears no enemy and a light fills his eyes at the thought of battling against his favored foes, the humans. Only bested once in his life, against a human named Gerald, Kelmoreth has sought to take himself beyond the scope of his original thought potential so that he could defeat this human the next time they met in combat.

A caring and laughing individual, Kelmoreth is often regarded by others as a grand companion to have and a womanizer at times.

Regiment Type: A mix of units.
Specialty: Ambush tactics.
Numbers: 30 fighters, 15 spies, 5 magi.

Last edited by Haseo on Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mallic
The Sneak
Mallic

PostSubject: Re: The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature)   The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:16 pm

*Pokes the RP* C'mon! You know you want to join!
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

Female Posts : 592

PostSubject: Re: The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature)   The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:00 pm

... Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature)   The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:10 pm

adjusted my character's profile. ^.^ I can always add another character if they are needed. : D
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature)   The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:56 pm

Uh just looking at this again for a second, isn't rape not allowed on the forum?
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature)   The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 11:40 pm

Nope, it's allowed. ^_^ Just not of children.
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature)   The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature) EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:31 am

Riiiiiiiiiiiight, I'm gonna have two characters. A brother/sister twin pair.

Name: Jess'elle Drak'onis
Race: Dark Elf
Weapons: Pair of moon shaped swords, which are called "Luna" and "Nebula" numerous daggers, and a long, pure white bow etched with glowing red runes in the shape of the stars.
Magic: Minimal control of fire. (Meaning fireballs, possibly volleys of fire falling from the sky.) And minimal healing Magic.
Physical description:
Spoiler:
History:

Regiment Type: Controls the Magical element of the twin's regiment, as well as the archers. Their regiment includes Fighters, Mages, Archers, and... >_> It's mixed. Lets say that. ^_^
Specialty: Magics, healing, and precision in archery.
Numbers: There are 45 in the twins' regiment. 15 mages, 15 fighters, five archers, five spies, and five "unknowns."

Name: Juss'ryn Drak'onis
Race: Dark Elf
Weapons: Double Volgue, and a heavy dagger.
Magic: Minimal healing magic, shoes that assist in in tracking enemies, and an amulet that increases his reflexes/speed.
Physical description:
Spoiler:
History:

Regiment Type: Controls the fighters, spies and "unknowns" of the twins' regiment.
Specialty: Hand to hand combat, weaponry, and "special missions"
Numbers: There are 45 in the twins' regiment. 15 mages, 15 fighters, five archers, five spies, and five "unknowns."

Last edited by Joker's Ace on Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature)   The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature) EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:46 am

i was wondering what other types of magic users we can have?
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature)   The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature) EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:12 am

Usually with Haseo RPs, it's about your imagination, and what you can think of, that's not power playing. >_> So... Don't quote me, but probably anything you can think of. o_o
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature)   The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature) EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:30 am

Ah right okay xD

My male character:

Name: Darius Craven
Race Human
Weapons: A double bladed sword, a poisoned dagger that curves in the poison is embedded in the knife and another hidden dagger
Magic: Limited healing knowledge, ability to make his movements faster.
Physical description:
Spoiler:
History: He was raised in a wealthy family which means he was spoiled. He began his training at the age of five because of his father. He began to learn many things and showed skills of being a good leader. He has great skill and never failed a mission. Now he is not sure of will happen with him and his men.

Regiment Type: Mixed
Specialty: Tracking down enemies (Because of his falcon), mastery of the double bladed sword.
Numbers: 14 fighters, 3 spies, 9 archers and 3 mages.
Back to top Go down
Queen of Hearts
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Queen of Hearts

Female Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature)   The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature) EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 3:23 am

Heres my character thinggy Haseo. I was gonna do it last night but I had issues. sorry. anyway. how do you do that spoiler thing again?

Name:Iliv'na Bae'nlyl
RaceDark Elf
Weapons:Two short swords that are broken into two paths at the tip, both tips a deadly point.
MagicHer armor gives her the ability to deflect almost all sword attacks. And the stones in her armor allow her a sort of second sight when shes fighting.
Physical description:
Spoiler:
History:Iliv'na Bae'nlyl was born to an incredibly poor family. So poor, her father sold her to the group of Dark Elven troops that came waltzing through her tiny town one day. She spent years and years serving as a servent in the military. And each day she would watch them train, mimicking their every movements. Finally she was able to display her skills when the regiment she served as a slave to was attacked by a band of humans. And while most of her group died she managed to save the leader and a handful of men. Ever since then shes been swiftly climbing the ranks of the official ladder leaving her where she is now the leader of her own regime.

Regiment Type:Fighters
Specialty:I dont know what head on battle would be called. Sad Anyone have an idea?
Numbers:30

I went ahead and put it in a spoiler for you, Queen. Just so you know, the code for it is:
Code:
[spoiler]Whatever you want in the spoiler[/spoiler]
Ace

Last edited by Joker's Ace on Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : To put a spoiler around the picture.)
Back to top Go down
Mallic
The Sneak
Mallic

PostSubject: Re: The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature)   The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature) EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:39 pm

It's called a Double Volgue Ace.
Back to top Go down
Mallic
The Sneak
Mallic

PostSubject: Re: The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature)   The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature) EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature)   The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:04 am

I guess I'm still tossing up whether to join it or not...*Shrugs and wanders off*
Back to top Go down
Mallic
The Sneak
Mallic

PostSubject: Re: The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature)   The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:48 pm

*Grabs Tempe by the shoulders and guides her back to the OOC* Do eet... you know you want to... Think about it...

If you play one side... you get to kill stinky orcs...

If you play another... *leans into her ear and whispers* Beards.
Back to top Go down
Mallic
The Sneak
Mallic

PostSubject: Re: The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature)   The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature) EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:34 pm

Well, I edited my character's name.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature)   The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature) EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 7:19 pm

Yes but you know me, I'm more inclined to play a Dark Elf, but there's too many dark elves already. I will NOT be with dwarves, I refuse.
Back to top Go down
Mallic
The Sneak
Mallic

PostSubject: Re: The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature)   The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature) EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:13 pm

*Pokes* Make another. I'm going to be making more characters to balance the RP out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature)   The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature) Empty

Back to top Go down

The War of the Middengeard (OOC, Mature)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next