Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Si Senor tacos grandes!

Go down 
+7
Treble
Mike
Bloody_Maiden
Kaelynisfree
Shiroi-Ka
Hiratsu
Sorin
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

Si Senor tacos grandes! Empty
PostSubject: Si Senor tacos grandes!   Si Senor tacos grandes! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:25 pm

Evidently i don't speak Spanish? Italian? one of em.. I speak french though.. don't judge.

Anyways, Hello! I'm Sorin so love me and give me presents!

I don't do autographs sorry..
Back to top Go down
Hiratsu
Underachiever
Underachiever
Hiratsu

Female Posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: Si Senor tacos grandes!   Si Senor tacos grandes! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:29 pm

I will give you the present of my greeting. Welcome! Join RPs! Have fun!

Or else.
Back to top Go down
http://hiratsu.livejournal.com
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: Si Senor tacos grandes!   Si Senor tacos grandes! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:30 pm

Pfft, i don't need fun to have fun.

Thanks though.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Male Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: Si Senor tacos grandes!   Si Senor tacos grandes! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:32 pm

*Flares into being*
No worries, you'll do fine or I'll set your pubes on fire.
*Flares out*
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: Si Senor tacos grandes!   Si Senor tacos grandes! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:34 pm

*Smirkes* Already a fire crotch Razz
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

Female Posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Si Senor tacos grandes!   Si Senor tacos grandes! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:33 am

welcome, welcome to DHRPG!

I'm Kaely, the mod of the awesome forums of Music and the forum playlist, and All Things Art. So if you ever have some down time while waiting for someone to reply to an rp or something, check those out. There's definite linkage at the bottom of my sig ^__^

Anywho, just in case you haven't, check out the rules section and read through those. They are important cause of this whole mature setting we have here. Also, it'll keep our admin, Joker's Ace, happy. which is a good thing.

Well, hope you like your presents!
Enjoy,
Kaely
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Si Senor tacos grandes!   Si Senor tacos grandes! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:48 am

Do I know you sir?

*laughs*
WELCOME! WELCOME!!

Enjoy the site. Stop by the contest section. Enjoy your stay here and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Male Posts : 1385

PostSubject: Re: Si Senor tacos grandes!   Si Senor tacos grandes! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:02 am

Hey, welcome to our shiny brown site! (with added spiders)

I be Mike, one of the admins of this place (You may remember me as Mikebassist on the other place). Any questions, just ask me or Ace, or any of our helpful and awesome mod team!
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyferwritings.blogspot.com
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

PostSubject: Re: Si Senor tacos grandes!   Si Senor tacos grandes! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:15 am

Hey Sorin! Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! I'm Joker's Ace, your friendly... Most of the time anyways... Admin. =D

I just wanted to give you a few helpful links while I was on. As always, my Rule Book is here, and there's a bit of Mature Information here because the entire site's a "Mature" setting, so there are things that everyone should know. ^_^

And last, but never least, we have... The Game which is in out Offtopic section. I really suggest checking out "The Game" seeing as most people are gonna hate me for bringing it up... AGAIN!!! Tormenting King Nothing is oh so fun. *Grins*

Hope to RP with you soon.

Ace
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Si Senor tacos grandes!   Si Senor tacos grandes! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:52 am

*Holds up a pen and paper* Autographs! Oh.... You aren't doing them....

Anywho, welcome to the site Sorin, I seem to remember you from RPGFO, although you shouldn't realize me with this name... I was known as MrBigglesworth04 on RPGFO. One of the competitors that didn't make the first round in Chunneh's tourney... Anywho, I am King Nothing, global moderator of corrections. I see to it that there are hardly any spelling mistakes, and if I am up for it, I correct them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

Female Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: Si Senor tacos grandes!   Si Senor tacos grandes! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:08 am

I.... got beaten to welcoming information .__.
All the links that Ace gave + all the cheer of Kaeyln.
There- Welcome to DHRPG.

This message was defeatedly given to you by Para- the all knowing, all seeing yet forgotten mod :3
Back to top Go down
Mallic
The Sneak
Mallic

Male Posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: Si Senor tacos grandes!   Si Senor tacos grandes! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:59 am

*Sneaks into the intro thread and hops onto Sorin's shoulder, sniffing his hair for a moment before staring with wide eyes at him* ....

*Hops off of his shoulder and nods sagely* Your hair smells like pancakes and smiles like grass.

Anyways, I'm Haseo. If there's anything you need help with do hesitate to ask me. I'm generally useless beyond coming up with awesomesauce RPs.
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

PostSubject: Re: Si Senor tacos grandes!   Si Senor tacos grandes! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:21 am

Paradigm wrote:
I.... got beaten to welcoming information .__.
All the links that Ace gave + all the cheer of Kaeyln.
There- Welcome to DHRPG.

This message was defeatedly given to you by Para- the all knowing, all seeing yet forgotten mod :3

Dude, I so horribly fail.. I completely forgot I made you Mod of welcoming. o_O I'm sorry Para! Pleeeeeease give your welcoming spiel! *coughs* sorry *coughs*
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: Si Senor tacos grandes!   Si Senor tacos grandes! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 1:11 pm

*allows everyone to bask in his presence*

Thanks for the love...

... but not for the lack of presents XD

Anywhoo thanks, I can feel the.. something...
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

Female Posts : 310

PostSubject: Re: Si Senor tacos grandes!   Si Senor tacos grandes! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:24 pm

I hear you want presents...O.o well... o.O
*hands Sorin a neon colored box with a black bow on top*
Here ya go... o.o I would recommend keeping the box as far from your face as possible when you open it...
*giggles*

Anywhoo... I am Wasted, I am friendly-ish... o.o... I Like to make lots of faces! ^.^
Neon is my thing... <.< I love neon and music...
I write, I'm not as good as most... but I hope to get better... I write poems, and I have been told they're awesome... So I guess I'm not as horrible as I seem to think... >.> I know where most things on this site are, I've been here since it was created... Need help finding things or just someone to talk to, PM me or catch me in the chat box... I will gladly RP with you anytime as well... I'm online all the time...
Well that about sums it up... >.> .... <.<.... Welcome... and enjoy...

*poofs*
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: Si Senor tacos grandes!   Si Senor tacos grandes! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:05 pm

*sneakily throws the box away*

Thanks.. I love it.. hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Si Senor tacos grandes!   Si Senor tacos grandes! Empty

Back to top Go down

Si Senor tacos grandes!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drama Haters RPG :: Drama Free - Announcements, Intros, Rules, and Everything Off-Topic :: Introductions!-
Jump to: