Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Growing Wings (OOC, mature)

Go down 
+6
Treble
Vanilla
Bloody_Maiden
Lady J'ssem
Antaric
Mallic
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mallic
The Sneak
Mallic

Male Posts : 93

Growing Wings (OOC, mature) Empty
PostSubject: Growing Wings (OOC, mature)   Growing Wings (OOC, mature) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:37 pm

Earth, 2078AD.
Mankind is under assault by an unknown supernatural force that comes from the sky; things called the Seeds. IN response, the greatest of minds of humankind gathered together to come up with a solution to the danger. After years of trial and error, they finally created the solution; dragons. By the time the first few dragon eggs were created, nearly a third of the human race was wiped out by the monsters that emerged from the Seeds. The remaining humans retreated to forts and castles. After much debate, it was decided that eggs were entrusted to children.

It's been thirty years since then...

The world is brought back to order by the making of the seals. Humans have at last created a way to permanently defeat the Seeds, stopping them from returning. Forming together, the dragon riders call themselves the Dragoons of the Seal. They keep the seals active through secretive ways. After a few months, several of the Dragoons broke away from the main contingent, forming a rebellion to destroy the seals. The Dragoons responded in kind by beginning a tight, military regime to destroy the rebels.

Alright. That's the plotline that I've got so far. Those of you that join the rebel forces will be enlightened as to why they're rebelling, while those that join the Dragoons will simply be following orders.

Character sheet:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b]

Dragon Sheet
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Color[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
Back to top Go down
Antaric
Wingless Soul
Antaric

Male Posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: Growing Wings (OOC, mature)   Growing Wings (OOC, mature) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:44 pm

Hmm. I like, I like.

Now, what about the technology aspects of this? Is guns still used or have they reverted back to more primitive weapons like spears/swords and such?
Back to top Go down
Mallic
The Sneak
Mallic

PostSubject: Re: Growing Wings (OOC, mature)   Growing Wings (OOC, mature) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:47 pm

More primitive weapons. Oh, and the dragons are capable of speech, and are very intelligent, arguably more intelligent than the humans.
Back to top Go down
Antaric
Wingless Soul
Antaric

PostSubject: Re: Growing Wings (OOC, mature)   Growing Wings (OOC, mature) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:51 pm

Okay. That was another question I was about to ask, so that was two birds with one stone type of deal.

I have one more question as well about hte dragons. Are they limits? Or does any size/type of dragon count?

And for character's sake, I do believe I'll take a rebel's point of view on this one.
Back to top Go down
Mallic
The Sneak
Mallic

PostSubject: Re: Growing Wings (OOC, mature)   Growing Wings (OOC, mature) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:55 pm

I was thinking more along the lines of European Dragons more than Chinese or Japanese Dragons. Size though is up in the air, as long as it's not bigger than a castle. They also have shifting abilities that they've developed, giving them the ability to take the form of humans with draconic wings.

Alrighty then, I'll fill you in on all the details about the rebel when you make a character.
Back to top Go down
Antaric
Wingless Soul
Antaric

PostSubject: Re: Growing Wings (OOC, mature)   Growing Wings (OOC, mature) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:00 pm

Gotcha. Alrighty then. I'll start working on a character soon then.
Back to top Go down
Lady J'ssem
Mama J
Lady J'ssem

Female Posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Growing Wings (OOC, mature)   Growing Wings (OOC, mature) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:09 pm

I've been told that I have to join, >.> so I have to join Razz
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Growing Wings (OOC, mature)   Growing Wings (OOC, mature) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:28 pm

I like this. I am in.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

Female Posts : 592

PostSubject: Re: Growing Wings (OOC, mature)   Growing Wings (OOC, mature) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:35 pm

I'll consider it. Edited

Absolutely uncalled for, Vanilla. I'm ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

PostSubject: Re: Growing Wings (OOC, mature)   Growing Wings (OOC, mature) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:09 pm

You know I'm in. ^_^ I'll have a sheet up shortly hon. ... And ... Depending on how many male characters we have, I may have a guy character. o_o With a silver dragon, with... hmm... Purple? highlights. *Nods*
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Wings (OOC, mature)   Growing Wings (OOC, mature) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:33 pm

... Ahum... *i are in*
Back to top Go down
Hiratsu
Underachiever
Underachiever
Hiratsu

Female Posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: Growing Wings (OOC, mature)   Growing Wings (OOC, mature) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:35 pm

Dragons? So in. I will have a character sheet for sure.
Back to top Go down
http://hiratsu.livejournal.com
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Growing Wings (OOC, mature)   Growing Wings (OOC, mature) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:39 pm

Tch uncalled for? Going by what you can see on the screen hon. But I'll see how it pans out as to whether I'll join up.
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Growing Wings (OOC, mature)   Growing Wings (OOC, mature) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:42 pm

I will have something up tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Antaric
Wingless Soul
Antaric

PostSubject: Re: Growing Wings (OOC, mature)   Growing Wings (OOC, mature) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:56 pm

Character sheet:

Name: Draven Issac
Gender Male

Appearance: Draven wear's his hair with a little above average length, enough to cover his ears and barely enough to touch the bottom of his neck, raven black in color. He has light green eyes and they are constantly on the move. He wears thin and fine clothing, leather spaulders and bracers, along with a leather chest piece that does not cover all of his chest, but enough for protection. He also wears riding pants, which are fine fitting with leather sewed in on the insides of the thigh and down along the lower parts of the leg. Underneath of the armor, to cover the exposed part of his chest and arms, Draven can be seen wearing black silk and/or any other type of fine clothing that he can get his hands on. He stands at roughly 5'10 with an athletic type build.

Weapons: A long spear along with a gladius.
Faction/Side: Rebel.

Dragon Sheet

Name: Cyan Bloodbane
Color Black

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Just a bit smaller than the size scale in the picture.

Last edited by Antaric on Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Growing Wings (OOC, mature)   Growing Wings (OOC, mature) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 7:11 pm

Character Sheet
Name: Shaunna McCullen
Appearance: She wears basic leather armor that dips low in the front, and is shaped in a V fashion over her stomach. Though over top that she wears a breast plate that's pure black, with purple accents.
Spoiler:
Weapons: Bow and Arrow, and a short sword that is usually strung along her hip.
Faction: Rebel

Dragon Character Sheet
Name: Rilyere
Color: Well... How about a picture? ^_^ Granted... Just not so big. xD
Spoiler:

*coughs* I've noticed a lacking in Mallic's character sheet? *pokes him*

Also, I'll be creating someone of the opposite faction as well, if we don't have anyone that takes that side. ^_^

Last edited by Joker's Ace on Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mallic
The Sneak
Mallic

PostSubject: Re: Growing Wings (OOC, mature)   Growing Wings (OOC, mature) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:23 pm

Name: Caleb Hemeth

Gender Male

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Weapons:
Spoiler:
Faction: Dragoons

Name: Eris

Color Black with tinges of blue, and a skull like, white face.

And there will be another coming.
Back to top Go down
Mallic
The Sneak
Mallic

PostSubject: Re: Growing Wings (OOC, mature)   Growing Wings (OOC, mature) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:38 pm

Oh, guys. dragon eggs are eggs for about thirteen years.
Back to top Go down
Hiratsu
Underachiever
Underachiever
Hiratsu

Female Posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: Growing Wings (OOC, mature)   Growing Wings (OOC, mature) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:11 am

Character:

Name: Quentin Raith
Gender Male
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Weapons: A Glaive, like one of these:
Spoiler:
Faction: Dragoon

Dragon:

Name: Selene
Color Silver

Last edited by Hiratsu on Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://hiratsu.livejournal.com
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Growing Wings (OOC, mature)   Growing Wings (OOC, mature) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:31 am

>_> Is it wrong for me to say yummy to that picture?
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: Growing Wings (OOC, mature)   Growing Wings (OOC, mature) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:02 am

Name: Jace DeCaron
Gender Male
Appearance: Sorta like that.
Spoiler:
Weapons: He tends to dual-wield with the first when in his right hand and the other held in a reverse grip in his left hand.
Spoiler:

Faction: Dragoons

Name: Crevana
Color
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sorin on Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Growing Wings (OOC, mature)   Growing Wings (OOC, mature) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:05 pm

Name: Odette Reamonn
Gender Female
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Weapons:
Spoiler:

Name: Ryuu
Color
Spoiler:

Last edited by Bloody_Maiden on Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Growing Wings (OOC, mature)   Growing Wings (OOC, mature) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:58 pm

Name: Ashana Benton-Smythe
Gender Female
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Weapons:
Spoiler:
Faction: Dragoon

Name: Naisha
Color
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Antaric
Wingless Soul
Antaric

PostSubject: Re: Growing Wings (OOC, mature)   Growing Wings (OOC, mature) EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:03 am

I've edited my character sheet a little bit, Mallic. I've put the picture up for the drake as well as changes its age.

If there is a problem with the age, do let me know and I'll change it.
Back to top Go down
Mallic
The Sneak
Mallic

PostSubject: Re: Growing Wings (OOC, mature)   Growing Wings (OOC, mature) EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:30 am

o_o Really like that picture, and the age doesn't work out so much. Thirty years since the dragons were made and thirteen years for them to hatch. So the oldest it could be is seventeen. I think... *Strokes chin and nods* Yosh, I'm fairly certain that's the oldest they can be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Growing Wings (OOC, mature)   Growing Wings (OOC, mature) Empty

Back to top Go down

Growing Wings (OOC, mature)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next