Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Azani Necro
Masked Immortal

James Cameron's Avatar Empty
PostSubject: James Cameron's Avatar   James Cameron's Avatar EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:32 am

This is, hands down, the BEST movie I have ever seen... I mean, it beats the classics by far. I've seen it twice now, in theaters, I recommend you all see it. Twice. In theaters. The movies very pretty, eye candy awaits you at every frame. Great story, full of suspense, full of action. The best movie of the year in my book.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

Female Posts : 592

PostSubject: Re: James Cameron's Avatar   James Cameron's Avatar EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:17 am

There's several bits that you can see coming a MILE away, there's not really a twist in the story, you know what's going to happen but it's still quite well done. I agree. I'm going to see it a second time at IMAX because I believe that sort of detail deserves it.
Back to top Go down
Sunal Wolfsbane
Smooth Criminal
Sunal Wolfsbane

Male Posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: James Cameron's Avatar   James Cameron's Avatar EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:21 pm

I agree with Vanilla, that the plot was simple and predictable, but simple is the best way to go with that kind of movie. You cant overload your viewers or they get confused. The simplicity was excellent. The acting was also very well done in my opinion. Also, the entire movie was very easy on the eyes. The attention to detail on every little thing was spectacular. A must see.
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

Female Posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: James Cameron's Avatar   James Cameron's Avatar EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 9:52 pm

I loved this movie. Everything was spectacular and I even enjoyed the cheesy dialogue and Sigourney Weaver was absolutely amazing (Grace).

Does anyone see the Titanic and Pocahantis similarities? Because that fact made the movie ten times more amazing for me and it was already pretty spectacular. c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Cameron's Avatar   James Cameron's Avatar Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1