Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

High School Life -Sunal & Belle-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Belle8448
The Love Goddess
The Love Goddess
Belle8448

Female Posts : 266

High School Life -Sunal & Belle- Empty
PostSubject: High School Life -Sunal & Belle-   High School Life -Sunal & Belle- EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 5:44 pm

She was new, her lip was caught between perfectly straight white teeth, her light brown eyes gazed around the halls. Everything was a blur to her, she was in a new school once again and she had no idea where anything was, she gazed at the schedule in her hands as the first bell rang. She stood out against the normal flow of teenagers, her 'emo' styled black hair with red and blue streaks. She wore a large Miami Ink graphic t-shirt, a pair of tight black jeans to match, and to top it all off zebra print pink and black Supra high tops. She glanced around again heading in what she thought was the right direction to her creative writing class, hoping her first day wouldn't be so bad.
Back to top Go down
Sunal Wolfsbane
Smooth Criminal
Sunal Wolfsbane

Male Posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: High School Life -Sunal & Belle-   High School Life -Sunal & Belle- EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 pm

It was the beginning of first period and the day seemed as though it had already gone on to long. Having never changed schools, except to move up into the higher grade levels, the days got longer and longer every passing week. His new headphones were plugged into his iPod Touch, Out of my Face by Saving Abel blasting into his ears at full volume. His ocean blue eyes scanned the classroom of his first hour class, creative writing. Wishing his dark brown hair would stay out of his eyes, Travis headed for his seat, all the way in the back. He sat down, and adjusted his t-shirt which was just a little bit to tight for his taste. His dark blue jeans sagged ever so slightly as the fell towards the ground where they met his Etnies. He hoped the new girl he had heard about would bring some entertainment to the school.
Back to top Go down
Belle8448
The Love Goddess
The Love Goddess
Belle8448

PostSubject: Re: High School Life -Sunal & Belle-   High School Life -Sunal & Belle- EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:39 pm

Stepping into the class after asking one of the teachers which way it was, Alison sighed a sigh of relief, her eyes gazing at students filing in and taking seats. She glanced at someone with marvelous ocean blue eyes and bit her lip a little harder before her attention was drawn away.

"Hi, are you Alison?" an older woman, about in her forties, with black hair scattered with silver strands asked.

"Umm.. Yea.. Just moved here from Japan" she replied in a hushed voice. Her feet pointed slightly inwards as she clutched her binders tightly and stood next to the desk.

"Japan? Very Impressive, I hope you can write about that experience and read it to us sometime huh?" the woman replied as she cleared her throat. Alison looked at her with wide eyes, nervous as can be, she didn't like speaking in front of others. "Everyone, Welcome to Creative Writing once again.. Today I'd like to introduce a new student, her name is Alison and she's just moved here from Japan"There were a few murmurs for a moment, then a loud ecstatic welcome from most of the people in the class, a few obscure others not giving her a second glance. "Ok Alison, why don't you have a seat over there by Travis, and get a notebook out.." The teacher nodded and went back to her desk as a few others came in the room, waved and took their seats.

Who? She looked around, trying to figure out who this Travis was.
Back to top Go down
Sunal Wolfsbane
Smooth Criminal
Sunal Wolfsbane

PostSubject: Re: High School Life -Sunal & Belle-   High School Life -Sunal & Belle- EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:21 pm

Travis watched the door as person after person entered until finally a face he didn't know appeared. As this new figure scanned the classroom Travis focused on her for a second, and in the process caught her eyes. The kept looking at each other for a second, until Mrs. Truelly began to speak with the new girl. Quickly but discretely Travis slid his headphones off, hoping to catch the girls name, but he had missed it. He heard Mrs. Truelly say that she was from Japan, and the sparked his interest even more. He didnt know this girl, but he already suspected that the school would soon be buzzing with news about her.

Focusing back in on the introduction Travis finally got her name when Mrs. Truelly told her to go sit by....Travis?...looking around, he confirmed that there were no other Travis's in the class and then looked back at Alison, who was currently looking around, trying to figure out where her seat was.

Clearing his throat Travis raised his hand "Here, I'm Travis,"he said, gesturing to the seat next to his "You can sit here." His voice wasn't loud, but it carried across the classroom, it's low tone making it audible clearly at a distance.
Back to top Go down
Belle8448
The Love Goddess
The Love Goddess
Belle8448

PostSubject: Re: High School Life -Sunal & Belle-   High School Life -Sunal & Belle- EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:04 pm

She looked up and caught a glimpse of Travis as someone brushed by her, the one she had made eye contact with. She hid her blushing face by tilting her head down, her fringe falling in front of her face. She made her way through the maze of desks, saying high very shyly to whoever spoke to her first on the way to her seat. Walking behind Travis' desk she rested her binders on the desk to the right of him, then placed her back on the floor as she slid in the seat. She bit her lip nervously as she searched for words, she was never really the best at talking to new people; especially guys. She took a breath and looked to him then gritted her teeth slightly as she changed her mind, instead she dug into the bag for a notebook and a pen.

"Ok.. Today's assignment, I want you to write a short story about this picture" Mrs. Truelly said as she went behind the desk and pulled out a painting, The Lady of Schalott. "I know many of you may have seen this before in your Literature classes, or a will soon see it, but I want you to make a story of your own to go with this painting. You have the rest of class to work on it.. MP3 players, or ipods, what have you need to be kept low and talking to a dull roar.. I will be grading tests" she nodded and returned to her seat, placing her glasses on and taking out a red pen and a large stack of papers.

Alison fidgeted a little nervously
I don't know anyone in this school.. Where is Weight Lifting?.. Am I going to make friends?.. When do I get to go home?.. We can listen to Ipods?! her eyes darted back and forth as thoughts ran through her mind. With a breath she calmed herself down and reached into her pocket for her blue Sansa player and placed it on the desk as she stared at her notebook page. She wanted to say something to Travis, a thank you or greeting or something, she didn't want to seem rude, yet she couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Sunal Wolfsbane
Smooth Criminal
Sunal Wolfsbane

PostSubject: Re: High School Life -Sunal & Belle-   High School Life -Sunal & Belle- EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:05 pm

Watching as Alison looked his way, and began to make her way through the desks he noticed her look down and shuffle shyly by everyone in the class. He knew she was probably nervous about attending a new school and smiled a little in amusement. As she passed him and took her seat Travis looked over at her. Alison was a beautiful girl, and Travis couldn't help but notice it. Mrs. Truelly explained the rules as she did every day, and set the picture of the Lady of Shallot out in front of her desk for everyone to see. Reaching for his notebook Travis bent for his book bag. He had a plan of course, if Alison wasn't going to talk to him. Giving it a couple of seconds Travis sat back up with his notebook, but purposely left his pencil in his bag.

Tapping Alison on the shoulder Travis looked at her again "Do you have a pencil I can borrow, I forgot mine."
Back to top Go down
Belle8448
The Love Goddess
The Love Goddess
Belle8448

PostSubject: Re: High School Life -Sunal & Belle-   High School Life -Sunal & Belle- EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:27 pm

Alison had been drawing little chibi figures on the edges of the paper and random words in beautiful cursive handwriting. She ran a hand through her hair and nearly jumped at Travis’ touch, she turned her head to him, her eyes coming in contact with his. She smiled uneasily and looked to her bag as she forced herself to speak. Biting her lip she just nodded too shy.. cant speak to him!.. she thought as she grabbed her pencil case. She smiled looking at it, she had made it herself, and it had patches of metal bands on it. She pulled out a lead pencil and shook it, then made sure it had an eraser and held it at the tip. Turning to him she held out the pencil and smiled cutely to one side, thinking how she probably looked stupid not saying anything.

She pursed her lips in a gesture of thought and parted her lips very slightly, her teeth barely showing as she finally looked like she was going to talk. “” Yet again it was only silence from her.
Back to top Go down
Sunal Wolfsbane
Smooth Criminal
Sunal Wolfsbane

PostSubject: Re: High School Life -Sunal & Belle-   High School Life -Sunal & Belle- EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 10:55 pm

Travis cursed in his head. He had expected that she would at least say here you go or something similiar. He had barely heard her when she was up in front of the class and he wanted to hear what this new girl sounded like. Taking her pencil and seeing her pencil case Travis nodded a little and turned to his paper. He began writing what seemed to be the assignment, the pencil moving fervently across the paper.

When Travis finally stopped writing he folded up his piece of paper and passed it to Alison. Inside was a little note.

"Yo. Just wanted to welcome you to the school. Hope you know that Mrs. Truelly does allow talking in class. If you need anything just ask."

It was simple and short, but it got his message across.
Back to top Go down
Belle8448
The Love Goddess
The Love Goddess
Belle8448

PostSubject: Re: High School Life -Sunal & Belle-   High School Life -Sunal & Belle- EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:23 pm

Her lips pressed into a thin line that held a delicate smile in the balance, she reached over taking the note and opened it on top of her notebook. She smiled a little and shook her head as she tore out a sheet of paper and looked up at the board in the front of the room. Glancing to him she bit her lip momentarily before her pen practically glided across her paper and she wrote back :

Well thanks. Sorry I don't really talk much anyway. Could you tell me where Weight Lifting is next period?
- Aliee

She folded the note neatly and wrote his name on the front in her gorgeous cursive and slipped it onto his desk. She smiled and it was like time for for a split second before she turned back and layed her head on her desk. Her hair falling over her arm and off the desk as she rested her head there, the soft sound of her pen writing mingled with the sound of soft music playing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High School Life -Sunal & Belle-   High School Life -Sunal & Belle- Empty

Back to top Go down

High School Life -Sunal & Belle-
Page 1 of 1