Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reserved for a little forum comic created by Animus.

Go down 
+6
Kill Frenzy
Shiroi-Ka
Kaelynisfree
The Q
Mike
Animus
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kill Frenzy
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kill Frenzy

Male Posts : 181

Reserved for a little forum comic created by Animus. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reserved for a little forum comic created by Animus.   Reserved for a little forum comic created by Animus. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:33 am

AND DRAW ME IN A BIKINI!
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Reserved for a little forum comic created by Animus.   Reserved for a little forum comic created by Animus. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:50 pm

Alright, some awesomely good news, my scanner does scan in colour, so now I can completely take on coloured requests, but for now, I am going to start working on the group picture... I need as many descriptions from everyone as to what they want to look like
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
Hiratsu
Underachiever
Underachiever
Hiratsu

Female Posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: Reserved for a little forum comic created by Animus.   Reserved for a little forum comic created by Animus. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:34 pm

Well, I think this picture here is pretty much a good starting point. Only my hair is dark blue now.
Back to top Go down
http://hiratsu.livejournal.com
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Male Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: Reserved for a little forum comic created by Animus.   Reserved for a little forum comic created by Animus. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:30 pm

My usual Bartender form is a tall, well built but not massive guy with short, spiked black hair with red tips. I wear a black tuxedo jacket open over a bare chest with a spikey J tattoo. The tattoo is the Jecht Mark if you need to reference that... I wear black tux pants, and have a crystal rose filled with living fire in my jacket pocket.
Of course, there's always any of the pics Ace posted of us, and naturally I have a good photo of me if you prefer a normal pic of everyone. I'm in the middle.
I do want to be next to Ace, whatever else is up to you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

PostSubject: Re: Reserved for a little forum comic created by Animus.   Reserved for a little forum comic created by Animus. - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:09 am

Lotsa curly hair. Wink Umm... *coughs* big boobs *coughs* And whatever else you see fit. You know me well enough. Next to Ka works well with me, also. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Reserved for a little forum comic created by Animus.   Reserved for a little forum comic created by Animus. - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:11 am

No problemo, and I'm working on putting up the newest comic now
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Reserved for a little forum comic created by Animus.   Reserved for a little forum comic created by Animus. - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:16 am

ALSO! I would LOVE to see a comic starring Belle, Mai, and I. Very Happy Chillin' making fun of something or another, pointing and giggling or something.

Descriptions: Mai has long black hair, would prolly have a book or notebook with her. Slightly less hyper than belle and myself.
Belle is a hyper ass little thing, medium black hair, would be rockin' and iPod or something. ...Did I mention hyper? Oh, and prolly sporting a huge diamond ring, *grins*
I.. Well damn it, I've given my description like 3 times. xD I'd be watching my sisters, making sure they weren't getting into trouble, etc. etc. and probably yelling at them for something or another. xDxDxD

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Reserved for a little forum comic created by Animus.   Reserved for a little forum comic created by Animus. - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:20 am

Well now that I have both Mai and Belles descriptions, I can start making more comics

I already have one idea for a Belle comic
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Reserved for a little forum comic created by Animus.   Reserved for a little forum comic created by Animus. - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:30 am

Sweeet! annnd, lol figures it'd take a sister to give you their descriptions. Remind to me berate them later for being so lazy. Lololol

I look forward to seeing it!
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Reserved for a little forum comic created by Animus.   Reserved for a little forum comic created by Animus. - Page 3 EmptySun May 30, 2010 6:11 pm

Alright people, some of you may/may not have heard... But the computer everyone else uses, which also happens to be the computer I use to scan all of the comics and the like, has decided it's going haywire... The good news, is that I have just moved the printer into my room, which means the comics can continue. The bad news, I'm still waiting on the printer/scanner to install
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: Reserved for a little forum comic created by Animus.   Reserved for a little forum comic created by Animus. - Page 3 EmptySun May 30, 2010 6:24 pm

Hmmmm... I dunno make me a ginger, and make Kaia a latina chick lol
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Reserved for a little forum comic created by Animus.   Reserved for a little forum comic created by Animus. - Page 3 EmptySun May 30, 2010 6:25 pm

I've already told Kaia how he will be looking in the group picture
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: Reserved for a little forum comic created by Animus.   Reserved for a little forum comic created by Animus. - Page 3 EmptySun May 30, 2010 6:43 pm

Which is?
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Reserved for a little forum comic created by Animus.   Reserved for a little forum comic created by Animus. - Page 3 EmptySun May 30, 2010 6:51 pm

It's a secret
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Reserved for a little forum comic created by Animus.   Reserved for a little forum comic created by Animus. - Page 3 EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:03 pm

Until then however, a new comic that explains the absence of the comics

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: Reserved for a little forum comic created by Animus.   Reserved for a little forum comic created by Animus. - Page 3 EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:33 pm

Your lowercase 'p's fuck with me -.-
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Reserved for a little forum comic created by Animus.   Reserved for a little forum comic created by Animus. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 3:18 pm

So how's the group pic look? *Grins*
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Reserved for a little forum comic created by Animus.   Reserved for a little forum comic created by Animus. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:26 pm

Sorry, been completely spaced with all of this other stuff, especially the pain in my back... As I have said before, I would need descriptions of everyones appearance first
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Reserved for a little forum comic created by Animus.   Reserved for a little forum comic created by Animus. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:45 am

Tried an inversion table? Did wonders for like everybody in my family with back problems.
Cheapo version = find a park with a monkey bars and lock your knees into it to hold yourself upside down.
Pro tip = try to relax the muscles in your back slowly while upside down for best effect, ONLY IF YOU HAVE NO INJURY/BONE ISSUES, as the muscles releasing will let the spine separate out and speed the effect, but could seriously hurt you if you have back problems with the bones themselves.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Reserved for a little forum comic created by Animus.   Reserved for a little forum comic created by Animus. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:01 am

You do know that I'm not the fittest of men, right? If I could go upside down on monkey bars, I would
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reserved for a little forum comic created by Animus.   Reserved for a little forum comic created by Animus. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reserved for a little forum comic created by Animus.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3