Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dungeons and Dragons; Faerun Chaos Chapter 1 (Mature)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vergil1989
Underachiever
Underachiever

Dungeons and Dragons;  Faerun Chaos Chapter 1 (Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons; Faerun Chaos Chapter 1 (Mature)   Dungeons and Dragons;  Faerun Chaos Chapter 1 (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:45 pm

"Brook, please, that's enough." Turning to the wizard next, Neria sighed and answered for the both of them. "You have caused quite a stir since a wizard hasn't been seen in these lands for quite a bit of time, from my understanding. Naturally people are drawn to such strange things, even if they are dangerous beyond a person's comprehension. We'll...leave you be if you wish us to go. I only ask why you have come as you have. I am not ungrateful, but you could use with a bit more understanding about other people's feelings." She finished when the insult had been passed back to her dear friend.
Back to top Go down
esjaya
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
esjaya

Female Posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons; Faerun Chaos Chapter 1 (Mature)   Dungeons and Dragons;  Faerun Chaos Chapter 1 (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:48 pm

Brook glared at the two men but kept her mouth shut. She would let Neria handle this one, she seemed to know some thing Brook didnt. But the whole thing made her uneasy.
Back to top Go down
zemetheus
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons; Faerun Chaos Chapter 1 (Mature)   Dungeons and Dragons;  Faerun Chaos Chapter 1 (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:55 pm

"Feelings... they are but a facade. Mine are, yours are, hers are. What we say, we do not mean. It is all in the actions. By talking to you, I do not mean anything. However, by letting you within my presence, it is an allowance of which few have had the privilege. Thus, it means something. You see. Being mindful of feelings is... pointless.

"As such, my attendance your festival creates a stir, which forces action, as is seen by your insufferable antics within my room. May it be said that you were not welcome. But words, are nothing. Thus, an action-"

With a wave. Each member of the impromptu party were standing right outside of his closed door.
Back to top Go down
Vergil1989
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons; Faerun Chaos Chapter 1 (Mature)   Dungeons and Dragons;  Faerun Chaos Chapter 1 (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 12:03 am

Finding herself and the others outside of the wizard's room the next second after he had given his little speech, Neria blinked a few times in surprise. "That was...unusual." Feeling the pain well up in her chest again though, Neria looked to Brook, who was still being held by the monk, and pulled her free without looking back as she pulled her to the exit. "I..need to be..outside." Neria managed to say as the tears felt ready to burst all over again. She had bottled her emotions up again so effortlessly, it was little wonder she couldn't keep them in still after Faer's shock to her emotional dam. He was kind though, under his cold nature, that much the cleric had picked up on.
Back to top Go down
esjaya
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
esjaya

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons; Faerun Chaos Chapter 1 (Mature)   Dungeons and Dragons;  Faerun Chaos Chapter 1 (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 1:27 pm

"Are you ok? What happened back there? Where did you go? What did he say to you? What did he do to you? Neria look at me! are you hurt?" Brook tumbled all over her words then chided her self. So unbardlike to babble on so, but she turned Neria and looked her searchingly in the eyes "Were leaving. Come on you need to pack" Without waiting for an answer brook drug Neria back to the temple and into her room locking the door. "You talk I’ll pack"

Neria was about to answer one question until another one came up right behind it. When Brook was done, the cleric had to offer a weak smile that died as the tears started to come again, this time unchecked as she had managed to hold it together out in public. For too long she had kept it all inside, somehow, it was little wonder she was sane at all, now that she thought about it. But only a small part of her mind was able to form two straight thoughts together as Neria babbled on about everything that had been said and felt in the wizard's illusionary plane. She even went into detail about the suppressed memory that Neria had not shared with anyone, not even Brook.

Brook listened intently as Neria spoke, her heart ached with tenderness and devotion. Anger, pain, hate, pain, fear, pain, all chased each other around in her heart as Neria spoke. The last item places in the pack she rested her hands on the secured flap for a moment. Then turning with eyes filled with love that ached with shared pain she simply held her arms open as an invitation. No words could define that moment. The wizard had been right, actions were the best communicator.

Neria slid off the bed and into Brook's arms, and she felt safe as she recounted the horrible night so long ago. "It was...one of the few nights of the year that are perfect. Not a cloud...in the sky, a small and comforting breeze was blowing across our camp. Everyone...was dancing...celebrating around a warm fire. Then...the orcs came."

Brook held her as she cried.

"We...had no chance...as they swarmed us with arrows...and swords drawn. I was...hidden away...inside a hollow log....by my mother. I...watched a black...arrow take her right in front of me. I...couldn't do a thing to help...anyone." Neria hugged herself as close to Brook as she could, sobbing still into the girl's right shoulder as she tried to find the words and the strength to continue her story.

Brook held her tight and hummed a light soft soothing melody, this time she did put some bardic powers behind it, and the soothing strain wrapped around them both.

Neria slowly started to calm down, but she was still shaking a bit, sobbing still into Brook's shoulder as she found it in herself to go on. She had to do this or she would never begin to heal completely. "After...they had killed...all of the men and children they could find....the orcs...dropped their clothes and grabbed the women that were left alive.... They...didn't stop until the morning...when they were spent and the rest of my...family...and friends...were dead...."
The shock and pain washed over brook. She knew something tragic had happened but not what. She knew that it had hurt but not this bad. She had known pain before, but not like this. Delving into the depths of her soul she found memories of beauty love life and laughter then formed them into bardic music to wrap the two of them in and ease the pain. The warmth of sunlit meadows, the freshest morning breeze, the brightest night sky. love and life and healing wrapped around the two women as she sang

Several minutes, or maybe several hours, Neria would never be able to tell later, seemed to pass until she was able to pull herself away from Brook, but only to look into the nymph's eyes. A new light had found the elf's own as life and love found their way into her heart again after having pain rip through her like a hot and jagged knife in her very soul. Bending in close, Neria Zathreail kissed Brook for the first time on the lips with everything she possessed. Pain, fear, anger, all of that disappeared in that first second of contact alone. When she pulled away, Neria hugged her friend again, truly happy for the first time in a century. "Thank you..." Was all she could say before moving to the bed again, laying on her back before sitting up and letting her gown fall to the floor at her feet.

Brooke dropped her cloths as well and lay next to Neria, her eyes following every familiar curve. “Slowly?” she murmured, love and adoration bringing youth and beauty into her face more powerfully then ever before. Gently her fingers moved over to trace the curves she had long adored.

(Vergil is off so we’ll have to pick up this part later)
Back to top Go down
Vergil1989
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons; Faerun Chaos Chapter 1 (Mature)   Dungeons and Dragons;  Faerun Chaos Chapter 1 (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 7:22 pm

Neria shivered, enjoying the touch more than she ever thought she had been previously able to do so. "You...read my mind my friend." She said, looking into Brook's face with as much love and adoration as she was already showing, the elf's fair face lighting up at the thought of what was to come.

Brook slid closer and began to kiss the elf softly as her hands caressed lovingly.

Her skin was starting to tingle and become hot from what Brook was doing to her. The nymph's lips on her skin was amazing by itself.

Kissing down her neck, Brook slid a leg between her lover's as she caressed her breasts. "Still good?" She asked before kissing again.

Arching her back a little, Neria moaned a little and nodded, smiling as she pulled her hair away from her face with one hand, her other hand caressing Brook's breasts a little as well.

Pulling up on top of her dear friend, Brook kissed, licked and caressed Neria with love and fondness. Kissing her way down her body to lick and nibble at the growing wetness between Neria's legs.

Neria gasped a little at the feel of Brook's tongue and lips and teeth, going for her most sensitive of parts. "Don't...stop my love." She moaned out as the tingles became a full on fire that threatened to explode if it kept up much longer.

Working her fingers in as well as her tongue, Brook helped her friend to feel passion that was born of love and adoration.

Squirming as she felt ready to explode, Neria gasped as Brook brought her close to the finish she had seen others reach so many times before during her time here. Now, it was Neria's turn as the nymph sent her over the edge. The pleasure that racked her body was more than she had thought possible as the elf shook and squirmed on the four poster bed.

Kissing softly back the way she came, Brook moved back up next to her love, bodies parallel as she held her close. "Was that ok?"

"More...than you can ever know...Brook." Neria said, staring into Brook's eyes as she kissed the girl's lips deeply, wrapping her arms around the dryad's back. "Thank you...for being..so understanding for so...long."

"Always beloved, always." Brook reveled in the delight it was to help her friend. More then the blissful pleasure they had just shared. She would still take things slowly, but they were moving forward now after 30 long loving years.

"I'm glad. Now...it is my turn. Go to the bottom drawer, and pick out the item of your choice my love." Neria replied, letting her go so she could get up and to the dresser in question.

Selecting something that seemed it would be easiest for both to enjoy, Brook came back, excitement dancing in her eyes. "This one ok?"

Looking up, Neria offered a broad smile. It was made of glass, but it was long and big enough to give a considerable amount of pleasure to both of them. "Yes, that will do fine Brook."

Licking it all over to make insertion easier, Brook slid it first into herself, then Neria. The rest of the day was given over to passion and experimentation.

When it was over, Neria and Brook both were asleep, wrapped in each others arms in a loving embrace that not even Death could have broken if he had visited them then.
Back to top Go down
Devis666
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Devis666

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons; Faerun Chaos Chapter 1 (Mature)   Dungeons and Dragons;  Faerun Chaos Chapter 1 (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 8:05 pm

Drake looked at the door which he had just been expelled from. He knocked on it once, then a second time, before calling into the room, "I want to be your apprentice. To enhance my abilities with the prowess of magic. Will you teach me?" He called into the room.Z
Back to top Go down
zemetheus
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons; Faerun Chaos Chapter 1 (Mature)   Dungeons and Dragons;  Faerun Chaos Chapter 1 (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 8:13 pm

Drake was met with simple silence from within the room. After a few moments of quiet, a shiver ran through the door, it seemed, tightening in the jamb. And then a mouth appeared in the woodwork, then knots for eyes and some scrollwork for a nose.

"You are nothing to me. Prove this fact otherwise and such a consideration would no longer be considered insulting."
Back to top Go down
Vergil1989
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons; Faerun Chaos Chapter 1 (Mature)   Dungeons and Dragons;  Faerun Chaos Chapter 1 (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:55 am

As was tradition, the final fight between Mordoc and the heroes that had freed the city was put on for the entertainment of the crowds that had gathered for this very day. A great stage was set up where Eldrith's black tower of onyx had been that night, so many years ago, and at least two wizards were there, adding effects to the story that was being portrayed. A necromancer moon elf, a priestess knight of Helm the Watcher, a dark elf female and fighter, a barbarian from the north lands, and a dwarf from the mining community of Mirabar had all had a hand in the vampire's defeat, and they were all on the stage, holding their own against a creature that would not die. The magical effects they were using, while harmless, were still spectacular to behold by the people that were there, listening to every word as if it would be the last they ever heard.
Back to top Go down
zemetheus
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons; Faerun Chaos Chapter 1 (Mature)   Dungeons and Dragons;  Faerun Chaos Chapter 1 (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:42 pm

At the very crescendo, when the final blow was to be dealt, there was a rumble. No ordinary rumble, nothing near it, in fact. This sound reverberated through each person's soul, it echoed so deafeningly in their minds that they cried out as one, as if a hundred hundred banshees had stormed Baldur's Gate.

It was an entrance. Now, the heavens fled, replaced by low hung clouds, bruised and bleeding. Torrents of rain and hail fell upon the cobbled streets and tore at open flesh. Diabolical laughter could be heard between peals of roaring thunder.

Lightning stabbed and begot death. The screams continued.

It was dark and there were no exits.
Back to top Go down
Devis666
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Devis666

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons; Faerun Chaos Chapter 1 (Mature)   Dungeons and Dragons;  Faerun Chaos Chapter 1 (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:48 pm

Drake saw the clouds form and knew something evil was approaching. Something was happening which would most likely kill many people in this village. That had to be stopped. He got to a wall and scaled halfway up fora greater view over the crowd and over what was happening. He looked to see if the wizard was anywhere and if so what was he doing. But he imagined that the wizard would still be locked away in his room.

He overlooked the crowd as the hail pelted him and everyone around knocking people down as lightening touched down and killed many. These people had to leave now. "Listen everyone!" He yelled to no avail as the people screamed. "LISTEN!" He yelled again. More death and panic and trampling. He charged his chi into his staff as he jumped from the building. He slammed it into the ground creating a loud thunderous echo. "LISTEN!" He yelled after he hit the ground. The crowd went somewhat silent. But it's never complete silence when that many people were together. He stood up on his Bo staff so he could be seen. "We need to evacuate this city! Head south to the closest gate, ORDERLY! The more you push the slower it goes and more will die!" He yelled out over the crowd. They murmured after this message amongst themselves and stood still. "NOW!" He yelled. Immediately the people closest south began running for the gate followed quickly by the some of the crowd. More died as lightening hit but many more were escaping, but still some didn't listen and ran off. Some went indoors but most just ran. Now to find the cause of this.
Back to top Go down
Vergil1989
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons; Faerun Chaos Chapter 1 (Mature)   Dungeons and Dragons;  Faerun Chaos Chapter 1 (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:14 pm

Waking up from a nightmare that left Neria covered in a cold sweat, she got up and immediately heard some commotion going outside. Leaving Brook alone, Neria got dressed as quickly as possible before grabbing her wooden shield and simple straight sword. Opening the door, Jessica was there to greet her, just about to open the door. The look on the human woman's face was all she needed to see. "Keep her safe here!" Neria shouted over her shoulder as she went for the exit. Jessica just stood by the door, dumbstruck by the sudden change in the elven maiden as Neria went outside and immediately put her shield over her head to protect against the hail. "Give me strength and protection for the crisis I am about to face. Sanctuary!" A white prism of magic formed around Neria's figure as she went out into the crowd, feeling the same evil in the air as the rest of them. Everyone saw the cleric and seemed to press around her. "Get in doors as quick as you can! Please, everyone get inside now!" The few that were able to hear her rushed to the closest buildings and houses they could as lightning continued to fall as well as the rain and hail. Kneeling down beside one prone figure, a knot on his head the size of a grape fruit, Neria checked to see if he was even alive before trying to heal him. Putting a hand to his face while keeping the shield above her head, a white light left her hand and covered the man. It was a simple cure wounds spell, being enough to heal small bruises and such things. It did the job here though as he stirred and ran, thanking the girl on his way.
Back to top Go down
esjaya
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
esjaya

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons; Faerun Chaos Chapter 1 (Mature)   Dungeons and Dragons;  Faerun Chaos Chapter 1 (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 12:58 am

Brook woke not too long after Neria left, and was most upset to find her room guarded and to be told she had to stay there. "You'll not keep me from her!" she shouted when they locked her in "NO ONE WILL EVER AGAIN!" she bellowed before leaping out the window with both their travel packs.
She threaded her way through screaming people as she made her way to the center of the commotion. Keeping her eyes pealed for Neria, she pulled her travel cloak close and protected her face with the hood of it.
She arrived at an amphitheater and finding the masses of people struggling to escape she knew the only way in was hidden from the public. Ducking around to the performers entrances she tried them till she found one that let her in. Then she threaded her way to the stage through the labyrinth of old props costumes and set pieces.
Back to top Go down
zemetheus
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons; Faerun Chaos Chapter 1 (Mature)   Dungeons and Dragons;  Faerun Chaos Chapter 1 (Mature) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:10 am

The lightning started to come down more and more often. Within moments, there was a continuous stream of ocher power blasting the stage to smithereens. And over the rumbling thunder sounded diabolical laughter.

And then everything was silent. The screams of the dying were muted. The groans of the wounded were quieted. A wave of death rolled over the square. In the center stood a man in black robes.

"Hah! Five years have I waited and now Baldur's Gate shall be mine!"

His hands snarled and spat arcane energies.
Back to top Go down
esjaya
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
esjaya

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons; Faerun Chaos Chapter 1 (Mature)   Dungeons and Dragons;  Faerun Chaos Chapter 1 (Mature) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:13 am

Brook looked frantically about for Neria. Not seeing her she prepared her self for battle, though with the power displayed all about her she rather dreaded the thought and wanted very much to run a way.
Back to top Go down
Vergil1989
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons; Faerun Chaos Chapter 1 (Mature)   Dungeons and Dragons;  Faerun Chaos Chapter 1 (Mature) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:29 am

Hearing the laughter as she approached the stage, and seeing the pile of bodies surrounding the ruined stage, Neria skidded to a stop on the edge of the killing zone. "Who are you?! Why do you do this?!" Making sure her Sanctuary spell was still in effect, Neria slowly approached, and pulled her sword and shield free at the same time. "Why are you doing this?!" She didn't approach further as she hit the edge of the ring of dead people, hoping she wasn't being foolish in getting this close. The rain still hammered from the heavens, but the cleric didn't notice as she met the gaze of the robed wizard.
Back to top Go down
Devis666
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Devis666

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons; Faerun Chaos Chapter 1 (Mature)   Dungeons and Dragons;  Faerun Chaos Chapter 1 (Mature) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:43 pm

Drake Jumped from his perch on his staff and jumped to the wall and climbed to the top. He needed to get to higher ground right above the wizard. If he charged straight at the man he would probably be killed. Wizards have that ability.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons; Faerun Chaos Chapter 1 (Mature)   Dungeons and Dragons;  Faerun Chaos Chapter 1 (Mature) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dungeons and Dragons; Faerun Chaos Chapter 1 (Mature)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drama Haters RPG :: Drama Free - Role Play District :: In Character RPs -|Medieval Fantasy|--
Jump to: