Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Swedish Terror is here!

Go down 
+7
Mike
Bloody_Maiden
Lynn
Kaelynisfree
Shiroi-Ka
Vergil1989
Jannge
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Jannge
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Jannge

Male Posts : 37

Swedish Terror is here! Empty
PostSubject: Swedish Terror is here!   Swedish Terror is here! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:41 pm

As the title says, you attracted a Swedish to join this RP site
I go under the name of Jannge on 3 other RP forums, and live in Sweden (duh)
Maybe some of you know me...
Back to top Go down
Vergil1989
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: Swedish Terror is here!   Swedish Terror is here! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:50 pm

Jannge, are you kidding me? Good to have ya aboard old friend.
Back to top Go down
Jannge
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Jannge

Male Posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Swedish Terror is here!   Swedish Terror is here! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:53 pm

Vergil1989 wrote:
Jannge, are you kidding me? Good to have ya aboard old friend.

Couldn't take it anymore without you
Your one of the best RP'ers that I know about
So, any good RP's going on? :p
Back to top Go down
Vergil1989
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: Swedish Terror is here!   Swedish Terror is here! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:58 pm

Hell yes! I got a DnD RP up and going right now. I am sure as hell glad to have you Jannge!

All of the fun, none of the rules.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Male Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: Swedish Terror is here!   Swedish Terror is here! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:15 pm

Hello, I'm the White Fire, Shiroi-Ka. You can call me Ka, or Shiroi, or Shiro, or Kaki, or Shiroi-ka... *Continues to mention the rediculously long list of names that have been used to describe himself as he walks through the wall, grabs the bottle of gin out of your fridge, and walks calmly back in still talking* And 'Hey you.'
So, introductions out of the way... Welcome to the site. ^^
Hmm... Good RP's? On DHRPG? Well, there IS the DND Vergil made. There's also a massive battle for you to join, that'd be the Aegis Colosseum, and there's a spot in Awakened for... I think the element that got backed out of was wind. Have a look around and make yourself at home, if you don't like our RP's you can always try your hand at showing us how it's done in Sweden. *Grin*
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

Female Posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Swedish Terror is here!   Swedish Terror is here! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:10 pm

*waltzes in with a beret on her head and sunglasses on, grinning* And hey, while you're waiting for replies you can always check out my sections: Art and Music.

That's right, I am Kaely, the local Art/Music mod; the cool mod so to speak Wink so if you have any interest in those subjects and find yourself in need of something to do, check the links out in my sig. There's sure to be something that'll keep you busy there. ^___^
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Admin
Lynn

Female Posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: Swedish Terror is here!   Swedish Terror is here! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:06 pm

Nope, don't know you, but that's not surprising. *grins* Welcome to Drama Haters. I'm Lynn, one of the admins here. It's good to have you around. There's quite a few good rps laying around here, one of the most popular right now being Vergil's. There's also a couple contests you can look in, a blog you can start, and an art section you can post in. If you have any questions, feel free to pm me as that's what I'm here for.
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Swedish Terror is here!   Swedish Terror is here! EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 12:10 am

White fire Kaki? <__<'

*Smiles slightly*

Hello Jannge Razz

Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy your time here.

I am Mai or Maiden, a mod of the Contest section and Reviews of Original Works.
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Male Posts : 1385

PostSubject: Re: Swedish Terror is here!   Swedish Terror is here! EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:44 am

Ooh, a fellow european! Welcome!

I'm Mike, another of the admins of the site. There are plenty of RPs to get involved in, and of course you can bring your own to our magnificently brown table!

I also urge you to check out the writing sections, such as Original Works and the blogging section. If you wish to open a blog, just send me a PM at any time and I'll set one up for you.

Anyway, hope you have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyferwritings.blogspot.com
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Swedish Terror is here!   Swedish Terror is here! EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 12:24 pm

*A meteor comes out of nowhere and crashes into the earth, knocking back a few trees, a butchers shop, and several convenient stores. A figure emerges from behind the meteor, looking puzzled.*

Whoa! How the hell did that happe--Oh, new person... Hello! Welcome to DHRPG. Come for the roleplaying, stay for the awesome. We just need to run through your peripherals... Have a look at these items.

*Holds up a card showing a fish* Yep, it's a card with a fish on it.
*Holds up a pickle* Yep, pickle.
*Holds up a live grizzly bear* Grizzly Bear. Wait... GRIZZLY BEAR!

*Runs the hell away from the giant-ass bear*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: Swedish Terror is here!   Swedish Terror is here! EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:09 pm

*is calmly sitting crossleggedly on the floor* Well hello! *reduces the amount of awesome as to not blind the newbie* Well, see, I'm awesome. Canadian. And bacon is good.

DONT BE A TOOL!

Yeah.... .... Uh.... Yeah...

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Kill Frenzy
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kill Frenzy

Male Posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: Swedish Terror is here!   Swedish Terror is here! EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:44 am

You guys are a bunch of sad fucks...
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

Female Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: Swedish Terror is here!   Swedish Terror is here! EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:03 am

Here's all the info and things to read up on:
+ Rule Book
+ Mature Information

Other than this- welcome to the site. I'm here to answer any and all questions to the best of my immense knowledge (:

This message was regurgitated to you by Paradigm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swedish Terror is here!   Swedish Terror is here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Swedish Terror is here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drama Haters RPG :: Drama Free - Announcements, Intros, Rules, and Everything Off-Topic :: Introductions!-
Jump to: