Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-|Ace's Shop of Horrors|-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

-|Ace's Shop of Horrors|- Empty
PostSubject: -|Ace's Shop of Horrors|-   -|Ace's Shop of Horrors|- EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:23 am

Hey ya'll, who wants a set? Or some other graphical this and that? You've come to the right place! Just throw up what'cha want, and I'll do my best to deliver!

RULES of... HORROR!

1. Follow the prompt I give you. Wink It's at the bottom.
2. All sets will follow the rules of DHRPG as well as Forumotion. If you request something that breaks the rules, you're F'ed in the A.
3. Er... That's all? Very Happy

Code:
[b]User the graphic is for[/b]:
[b]Graphic request[/b]: IE Set, Avatar, Signature, Banner, Mini Icon, Icon, Rank Icon, Pretty picture, Scary picture (hehehe) etc. etc. Please note though, there are certain things that have a -set- size. Like Rank Icons.
[b]Color Scheme[/b]:
[b]Words/Sayings[/b]: No. This is not where you tell me what FONT you want. Just what WORDS you want on the graphic.
[b]Pictures[/b]: PUT THEM IN A SPOILER
[b]Other[/b]: This is where you can put everything else. IE font specifics, things you want done to the pictures, tone of the graphic, special brushes you want used, etc. etc.

Annnnnnnd, that's it. Anything that defies the laws of gravity (Meaning you don't use said prompt) will happily be discarded and or ignored. Very Happy Thanks ya'll!
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Exapmles Anyone?   -|Ace's Shop of Horrors|- EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:39 am

Here's some shit I've already done. Enjoy. Very Happy

New Stuff:
Spoiler:

Old Works:
Spoiler:

Annnnd, there ya go. When I'm back on my own computer, I'll put up some more recent shiat. Annnd, of course, I also made my current set. Wink
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: -|Ace's Shop of Horrors|-   -|Ace's Shop of Horrors|- EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:44 pm

User the graphic is for: Maiden
Graphic request: Set
Color Scheme: Dark or black and white.
Words/Sayings: Evil...whispers
Or
'Fighting...always.'
Pictures:
Spoiler:
Other: None

<3
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: -|Ace's Shop of Horrors|-   -|Ace's Shop of Horrors|- EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:48 pm

Very Happy I'll get to that as soon as I get on my lap top tonight! <3's
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: -|Ace's Shop of Horrors|-   -|Ace's Shop of Horrors|- EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:21 am

thank you!
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

PostSubject: Re: -|Ace's Shop of Horrors|-   -|Ace's Shop of Horrors|- EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:28 pm

User the graphic is for: Animus
Graphic request: Set
Color Scheme: Mainly dark colours, blues, reds, but no greens whatsoever.
Words/Sayings: For the sig only, I want it to say 'Animus is just unnecessarily epic!' and for the avi, just the word Animus somewhere on the side will be great.
Pictures:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Other: Whatever you believe will fit with the set. I trust your instincts.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: -|Ace's Shop of Horrors|-   -|Ace's Shop of Horrors|- EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:10 am

O.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -|Ace's Shop of Horrors|-   -|Ace's Shop of Horrors|- Empty

Back to top Go down

-|Ace's Shop of Horrors|-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drama Haters RPG :: The Drama Haters Art Section :: All Things Art :: Sig and Avi Requests-
Jump to: