Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

War Of The God-Mods!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Male Posts : 1385

War Of The God-Mods! Empty
PostSubject: War Of The God-Mods!   War Of The God-Mods! EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 5:31 pm

Ok.. so I was sitting here bored, and happened upon the idea for a funny RP which was basically everyone involved god-modding until we broke the world.. or something..

Anyone want in? More ideas would be welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyferwritings.blogspot.com
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Male Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: War Of The God-Mods!   War Of The God-Mods! EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:44 am

Hold up, you mean we metagame an RP by playing our roles and trying to be so powerful, so full of pwnage, that we destroy the planet just doing what we do? *Blinks and looks cautiously around to spot any quality poster police watching* I'm in.
Can we kind of make it a leveling thing, where we start out normal humans and *very* slowly accumulate powers and strength? Otherwise, someone's going to walk in and blow us all to hell with one good post. Probably me.
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

PostSubject: Re: War Of The God-Mods!   War Of The God-Mods! EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:44 am

Haha yeah, I think everyone being all powerful from the start is bound to end after everyone's first post...

Yeah, I think some kind of training/levelling thing would be a good idea, it'd certainly give it depth.
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: War Of The God-Mods!   War Of The God-Mods! EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:52 pm

YAY?
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

PostSubject: Re: War Of The God-Mods!   War Of The God-Mods! EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:10 pm

Yes yay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Of The God-Mods!   War Of The God-Mods! Empty

Back to top Go down

War Of The God-Mods!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drama Haters RPG :: Drama Free - Role Play District :: The OoC'ness-
Jump to: