Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you currently playing right now?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

What are you currently playing right now? Empty
PostSubject: What are you currently playing right now?   What are you currently playing right now? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:14 pm

Well... I figured that seeing as how there is a 'What are you listening to?' and a 'What are you reading?' thread, I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon here, by starting up one of these topics specific to video games. Granted, this doesn't necessarily specify if you are playing it right now, it just means what you would be playing right now.

For me, I am playing Demon's Souls, but when I get fed up of the constant attacks, I put in Red Dead Redemption.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Male Posts : 1385

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing right now?   What are you currently playing right now? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:12 pm

World of Warcraft.. Finally renewed my subscription. Paid up until September now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyferwritings.blogspot.com
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

Female Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing right now?   What are you currently playing right now? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:38 pm

Oblivion. It's like WoW for 360. I'm not really liking it.

Last edited by Paradigm on Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Male Posts : 1385

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing right now?   What are you currently playing right now? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:11 pm

Oblivion is pretty epic, although I could only play it for a little while, since I moved back home.
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyferwritings.blogspot.com
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

Female Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing right now?   What are you currently playing right now? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 5:26 pm

I haven't played it anymore.. but Halo 3 however- just had a trip on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing right now?   What are you currently playing right now? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you currently playing right now?
Page 1 of 1