Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Movies That Make You Hurl.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

Female Posts : 1003

Movies That Make You Hurl. Empty
PostSubject: Movies That Make You Hurl.   Movies That Make You Hurl. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:20 am

The other night I watch a film and thought- "Man, that's actually pretty disgusting" but that wasn't the thing that got me. It's the second thought of "Oh, it could actually happen"

So, what films have you watch that completely disgust you??
Let me start with these:

Eden Lake
The Hill Have Eyes

I find these two to be the few horror movies that I don't want to watch all the way through because I get turned off by them. which is sad because I love horror movies.
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Male Posts : 1385

PostSubject: Re: Movies That Make You Hurl.   Movies That Make You Hurl. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:10 am

I don't like any movies with unnecessary gore in them. Alright, if it's a vital part of the story they're trying to tell, then I can take it, but when it's just gratuitous removal of limbs, or anything else needlessly gory, then I have to turn it off.
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyferwritings.blogspot.com
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Movies That Make You Hurl.   Movies That Make You Hurl. EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:57 am

Certain Horror movies that just over do violence and Gore.

The Saw Movies after number Two.
Remake horror films.
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

PostSubject: Re: Movies That Make You Hurl.   Movies That Make You Hurl. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:46 pm

Yeah, I remember saw got pretty gross....
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Movies That Make You Hurl.   Movies That Make You Hurl. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:55 pm

After number 2 Mai? They were all pretty horrible to me... I think they're making another one too..
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

PostSubject: Re: Movies That Make You Hurl.   Movies That Make You Hurl. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:59 pm

It seems the Saw movies are as endless as the Freddie Kruger movies. How many Nightmare on Elm Street's were there? 13?
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Movies That Make You Hurl.   Movies That Make You Hurl. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:18 pm

I dunno, but whoever decided to budget that many deserves to be shot.
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

PostSubject: Re: Movies That Make You Hurl.   Movies That Make You Hurl. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:19 pm

Well Freddie Kruger is no longer in the land of living so there won't be any more if they have a brain amongst them
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Movies That Make You Hurl.   Movies That Make You Hurl. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:41 pm

They might not...
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Movies That Make You Hurl.   Movies That Make You Hurl. EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:29 pm

O.o Better not come up with anymore Saw movies. I just liked the first two. Other ones become ridiculous and lead to a random pointless storyline, with meaningless gore.

As for Freddie may he remain in the ground.
Back to top Go down
ROBMAN
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
ROBMAN

Male Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Movies That Make You Hurl.   Movies That Make You Hurl. EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:39 pm

I thought the Hostel movies were VERY gory! But without them the movie would be bland and not very good. The reason is because the story wasn't very good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies That Make You Hurl.   Movies That Make You Hurl. Empty

Back to top Go down

Movies That Make You Hurl.
Page 1 of 1