Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Did You Actually Do Today?

Go down 
+4
Treble
Wastedxwithxtime
Mike
Paradigm
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

Female Posts : 1003

What Did You Actually Do Today? Empty
PostSubject: What Did You Actually Do Today?   What Did You Actually Do Today? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:39 am

You set out to go forth with your day and do something. If you're lucky, it all went accordingly. But here we'd like to know if you had to wait an hour fir that friend to turn up, or like me, has your dog been leaning on your keyboard so you can't type. What actually happened today?
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Male Posts : 1385

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Actually Do Today?   What Did You Actually Do Today? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:27 am

I didn't get to the caves. I was distracted by a) a vintage sweet shop, b) a vintage bakery, and c) the pebble beach.
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyferwritings.blogspot.com
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Actually Do Today?   What Did You Actually Do Today? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:58 pm

Got all the food shopping done but it took longer than usual because mum wanted to drive all the way to Morrisons to get their Red Label teabags and also buy a ton of other stuff. Then we washed the car, then when we got home I didn't get to play games until after watching The Book Of Eli. Played some Metroid Prime 3, and now I aint going snowboarding.
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

Female Posts : 310

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Actually Do Today?   What Did You Actually Do Today? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:47 pm

Today I actually Got in the car with the 3 friends and we got 3/4 of the way to get my friends paycheck and then the cars battery died! We were stranded for an hour and 15 minutes untill the AAA people came and jumped the car. We got back in the car and decided to just go home before the car died again. So, we didn't get my one friends paycheck and half way home the car died AGAIN! so we called a tow truck and waited 30 min till it got there. We had someone come get me and the friend thats sleeping over at my house and the other 2 friends went with their car in the tow truck. Me and the friend that was with me went to the other friends house and sat there till they got back and pushed the car into the drive way. Then we took his dads car to take me and my one friend back to my house, I cooked dinner and now its midnight and I have to do dishes! What a day!!! xD I hope this makes sense cause I don't think Ace will appreciate it if I post names. lol.
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Actually Do Today?   What Did You Actually Do Today? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:08 am

LMAO!!! Nice job, Wasted. =P

Today... Well NOTHING worked out as planned. xD Instead of going to look for a shirt, my friend went to her boyfriend's house, mom and I went out to eat lunch, and then went home. And then, instead of cleaning, I rented a couple movies. XDXDXD
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Actually Do Today?   What Did You Actually Do Today? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:42 am

Relax and watch shows on my computer. Went out to the groceries to assist my m
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Actually Do Today?   What Did You Actually Do Today? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:36 pm

Travelled home from Llandudno. Now sitting at home having dispensed of my souvenirs to the family.
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

Female Posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Actually Do Today?   What Did You Actually Do Today? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:22 am

Woke up, talked with my friend on the phone, signed up for an "athletic club", went shopping with my family, waited for my dad to get a passport picture, wandered around Costco for an hour, bought ravioli in the shape of gold-fish, went to sushi, went home, played a the cortex "Supernatural" RPG with a bunch of friends and got sent to the land of oz, and then played rockband while the tinman beat the shit out of everything. Intended to do homework due tomorrow, but decided to chill out here instead. Gosh, my priorities have such order, don't they? xD
Back to top Go down
Mallic
The Sneak
Mallic

Male Posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Actually Do Today?   What Did You Actually Do Today? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:13 am

I smoked about ten cigarettes. I ate a bowl of ramen. I contemplated shooting something. And I played with my son and called Lynn mean names.
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Actually Do Today?   What Did You Actually Do Today? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:48 pm

I worked all day and then, when I'd finished- I found out I could have had coffee with Emily and then I got a little disappointed but atleast I got home in time for Nicola to come round and have a cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Actually Do Today?   What Did You Actually Do Today? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:39 pm

Worked, worked, worked, worked, nearly punched someone, got home, ate, chatted online.
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

Female Posts : 310

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Actually Do Today?   What Did You Actually Do Today? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:50 pm

I did what I planned on doing.
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Actually Do Today?   What Did You Actually Do Today? EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:49 pm

Gym actually felt good today, maybe because I'm finding it easier. Had an unexpected coffee with Lou, Luke and their friend. Emily didn't sit with us today but we did chat which sort of makes up for yesterday. Also ad an unexpected and horrible milkshake from McD's: don't try the Mars milkshake. came home, lounged and took brother to pub.
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Actually Do Today?   What Did You Actually Do Today? EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:02 pm

I didn't write. I was distracted.
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Actually Do Today?   What Did You Actually Do Today? EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:00 pm

So I went to work, atleast I earned money. I then had starbucks with Thorpy and a drink with Em and Andy. The end of my day was the best part. Some time with good friends- and I rarely get to talk to Em so I was smiling. Also cut a deal to get a free snowboard.
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Actually Do Today?   What Did You Actually Do Today? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:22 pm

Woke up, hung over. Ate a triple chocolate muffin. Went to McDonalds. Went home. Went online. There was no set plan for this..
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Actually Do Today?   What Did You Actually Do Today? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:44 pm

Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Actually Do Today?   What Did You Actually Do Today? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 5:00 pm

Ironing
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Actually Do Today?   What Did You Actually Do Today? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:05 pm

I worked.. nuff said really..
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Actually Do Today?   What Did You Actually Do Today? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:49 pm

I went to work and got uber tired D:
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Actually Do Today?   What Did You Actually Do Today? EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:48 pm

Pretty much what I said I'd do, chill, and back up all my writing.
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Actually Do Today?   What Did You Actually Do Today? EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:39 pm

Once again, I worked and left late and missed my bus.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Actually Do Today?   What Did You Actually Do Today? EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:58 am

This wasn't for today, but it's for yesterday, seeing as how I didn't say what I actually done...

Well, as I said, I had to visit my grandma, so that really happened... Although, I did not end up going to the doctors because of my back, instead, I got more of the gel I have been using on my injury... Afterwards, we went out for a late lunch, then came home, I raced to the computer, hoping that my beloved was online... Unfortunately, no... Instead, I talked with a few friends, had dinner and played my Scott Pilgrim game, eventually joined by Kaia and Soiledpants
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Actually Do Today?   What Did You Actually Do Today? EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:19 pm

Snowboarded for 6 hours today! Massively improved on myself and I feel well chuffed
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Actually Do Today?   What Did You Actually Do Today? EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:51 pm

Nothing, but get a new idea for my story and trying to put together another jewelry piece.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Actually Do Today?   What Did You Actually Do Today? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Did You Actually Do Today?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next