Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boiler Pipes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

Female Posts : 1003

Boiler Pipes Empty
PostBoiler Pipes

So I burst my internal boiler pipes on Kaki and Ace. Needless to say I was sorry but with the temperament of a rottweiler that's been starved- I bit the arm and not the stick. As a note to anyone who reads my journal, not just those I thought had been popping round the Admins Room: I don't want any PMs/ Messages/ Emails/ Texts/ Pats on the Backs of sympathy or reconciliation or 'I know how you feels' because you actually don't because you're not me so lets not go there. I was doing fine til I thought otherwise. Don't take this note as me being a jerk. Ace knows that I'm just highly factual and actually loving when y'all not pissing me off.

On another side, I'm on a mixed vacation in Devon this week and our closest friend have let us use their house while we're away. Mother, as usual is tapping my buttons and so far I've managed to enjoy the moments where she's not asked me anything. We have an odd relationship and so long as she doesn't ask for any more hugs and gestures of affection all will be fine. I'm not actually the 'touchy feely' type and I s'pose it's only my friends that get hugs and some of those they take by force because I'm small and they can do it.
Yes, I allow hugs, but not first thing in the morning- I need a shower first so I know I smell ok

I'm also going to try and catch the sun on the beach so I can go body boarding and maybe surfing. This is what I would like to do the most. And buy a VW Campervan with split screen front.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Boiler Pipes :: Comments

No Comment.

Boiler Pipes

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drama Haters RPG :: Drama Free - Writing Bistro :: Paradigm's Blog-
Jump to: