Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One Liners

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Male Posts : 1385

One Liners Empty
PostSubject: One Liners   One Liners EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:40 pm

Ok, here's a thread for all the one liners you've heard/read in places, that you just have to share here. I'll start you off with the top 10 from the Edinburgh Fringe Festival. (Taken from the BBC News website)

1) Tim Vine "I've just been on a once-in-a-lifetime holiday. I'll tell you what, never again."

2) David Gibson "I'm currently dating a couple of anorexics. Two birds, one stone."

3) Emo Philips "I picked up a hitch hiker. You've got to when you hit them."

4) Jack Whitehall "I bought one of those anti-bullying wristbands when they first came out. I say 'bought', I actually stole it off a short, fat ginger kid."

5) Gary Delaney "As a kid I was made to walk the plank. We couldn't afford a dog."

6) John Bishop "Being an England supporter is like being the over-optimistic parents of the fat kid on sports day."

7) Bo Burnham "What do you call a kid with no arms and an eyepatch? Names."

Eight) Gary Delaney "Dave drowned. So at the funeral we got him a wreath in the shape of a lifebelt. Well, it's what he would have wanted."

9) Robert White "For Vanessa Feltz, life is like a box of chocolates: Empty."

10) Gareth Richards "Wooden spoons are great. You can either use them to prepare food. Or, if you can't be bothered with that, just write a number on one and walk into a pub…"
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyferwritings.blogspot.com
Lynn
Admin
Lynn

Female Posts : 336

One Liners Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Liners   One Liners EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:59 pm

Oh, I have a whole list of things... lets see.

Keke "I've been reading about sperm for fifteen minutes and none of it's sticking!"

Chip "What they don't know, will impregnate their daughter."

The Beast (a female friend of mine) "Why do people cry at weddings? I mean, you might as well laugh at a funeral!"
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

One Liners Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Liners   One Liners EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:01 pm

Golf is the only sport were you get a slave.
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Admin
Lynn

Female Posts : 336

One Liners Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Liners   One Liners EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 9:07 am

"I can't get through the door. Come on guys! I'm serious!"

My brother couldn't fit through his door because it was mostly blocked by a dresser, but if you didn't know that, it would be hilarious. lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One Liners Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Liners   One Liners Empty

Back to top Go down

One Liners
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drama Haters RPG :: Drama Free - Announcements, Intros, Rules, and Everything Off-Topic :: Drama Free - Off Topic-
Jump to: