Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haunted House Welcomes Customers (Open for business)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

Haunted House Welcomes Customers (Open for business) Empty
PostSubject: Haunted House Welcomes Customers (Open for business)   Haunted House Welcomes Customers (Open for business) EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:53 pm

So everyone this is a new roleplay I have come up with. It is a stress reliever for me because I have been stressing over silly negative things. So I thought why not make a horror rp. Yes HORROR!!

There is this Haunted House owned by a millionaire who has never been seen or heard from in public. What has happened to them? In the small town of Elsworth's everyone gossips about a curse that was placed upon the House and Town. There are screams and howls in the night. And Surprise someone has moved into the home over night. Plus over the next couple of weeks some people have died mysteriously. Something plagues the town. Rather it be ghouls, zombies, werewolves, demons, sociopaths, and vampires. The town's people want to figure what is going on!

So this is where our characters come in. Rather we play people just coming together in a common interest or a group build to deal with this sort of stuff. Horror will fill sane minds within this tale.

So...yeah...

HAVE FUN!!!

Character Sheet
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Haunted House Welcomes Customers (Open for business)   Haunted House Welcomes Customers (Open for business) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:57 pm

-Bump-
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

Female Posts : 310

PostSubject: Re: Haunted House Welcomes Customers (Open for business)   Haunted House Welcomes Customers (Open for business) EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:34 am

I am totally interested! I will fill out my Character sheet either tomorrow or Saturday!!
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Haunted House Welcomes Customers (Open for business)   Haunted House Welcomes Customers (Open for business) EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:53 pm

Okay!
Back to top Go down
Kaia
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Kaia

PostSubject: Re: Haunted House Welcomes Customers (Open for business)   Haunted House Welcomes Customers (Open for business) EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:06 pm

Hey Mai, are you going to be directing events or would we just be making it up as we go?
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Haunted House Welcomes Customers (Open for business)   Haunted House Welcomes Customers (Open for business) EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:54 pm

I believe it would depends. Because is we all go in one group at first there will be direct events. But slowly when they split apart I might have you create your own scenes as well. But yes I will set up some of the scare.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Haunted House Welcomes Customers (Open for business)   Haunted House Welcomes Customers (Open for business) EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 2:20 am

Are you looking for any particular type of skills, or jobs that relate to the field?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Haunted House Welcomes Customers (Open for business)   Haunted House Welcomes Customers (Open for business) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 1:15 am

It's all up to you. This haunted house will have unsuspecting surprises. It would be interesting to have someone who is an expert on ghost hunting and such.
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Haunted House Welcomes Customers (Open for business)   Haunted House Welcomes Customers (Open for business) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 1:26 am

One of my characters. She is the caretaker for the property. A bit mysterious and spooky individual, but quite harmless. Never really stayed long on the grounds, just cares for it during the day.

Name: Morganne Levier
Job title: Caretaker/ Hostess
Skills: Knows the house's history and about the rich man who used to live there. She is the historian for the home. Knows a little about ghosts and what to look for.
Group or individual: Individual
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Biography: Not much is known about her past. She is a strange woman who one day showed up in town and claimed to be the new caretaker of the haunted house. She does not live in the main residence. She makes herself at home in the old guest house. Never goes into the house at night because she herself is spooked by the rumors of its hauntings. This Halloween she claims the 'owner' who lives somewhere else wants to open it to any curious eyes or ghost hunters to see what they find within the grounds the horrors.
Back to top Go down
Kaia
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Kaia

PostSubject: Re: Haunted House Welcomes Customers (Open for business)   Haunted House Welcomes Customers (Open for business) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:11 pm

Thought i'd throw up a character since you did Mai, Not a ghost hunter per say but he's smart, inquisitive and hey look! he's got a camera XD

Name: Harvey Martin
Job title: Photographer
Skills: Harvey is quick with his camera and has an uncanny ability to always shoot his subject in the best light. He is also very skilled at puzzle solving.
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Biography: Harvey had always had a talent for photography. He made a career out of it; taking photos for the local newspaper. People used to joke that he couldn't take a bad picture if he tried, except of course for the ones he was in.
Despite his proficiency with the shutter, Harvey's real goal is to be a full fledged reporter. Funny how the talents you're given are rarely the ones you want. Harvey has been trying for years to get his articles published but just hasn't been able to break a big story. Harvey heard about the open house event at the old haunted manor and believed that this could be his opportunity to write a really gripping article and finally have a story published.
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

PostSubject: Re: Haunted House Welcomes Customers (Open for business)   Haunted House Welcomes Customers (Open for business) EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:57 pm

Name: Maggie Jones
Job title: Spirtual Advisor/Psychic/Medium
Skills: Maggie loves everything to do with the abnormal and the "other wordly" She's one of the few mediums who aren't phony, though she never denies or admits to being anything other than herself. She's also great at solving mysteries and can think on her feet.
Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=HollyMarieCombs&order=9&offset=48#/dswv4q
Biography: Just got a shit ton of people at work, I'll finish this in a little bit. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Haunted House Welcomes Customers (Open for business)   Haunted House Welcomes Customers (Open for business) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:18 pm

Name: Rick Mosdel
Job title: Horror Author
Skills: With his extensive insight on the genre of horror, Rick can very much identify the sound of every beast and or spiritual entity down to the very key it howls in. Rick is also fairly quick on his feet, but certainly prefers others to do the thinking for him.
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Biography: Rick has been interested in the horror genre ever since his first taste in movies, where he would tell you that his first experience with it literally made him defecate in his pajama bottoms, yet would never reveal what movie it was to scare him so badly. Despite his minor setback of the one movie he could never watch again, for fear of some 'used jeans', he has managed to move his fears aside to cover every horrific beast ever imagined, not leaving any in the dark at all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Haunted House Welcomes Customers (Open for business)   Haunted House Welcomes Customers (Open for business) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:08 am

Awesome!! Give me two day and I will have my main character up. Then post up the rp itself a day after.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haunted House Welcomes Customers (Open for business)   Haunted House Welcomes Customers (Open for business) Empty

Back to top Go down

Haunted House Welcomes Customers (Open for business)
Page 1 of 1