Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plans, plans, plans.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

Female Posts : 1003

Plans, plans, plans. Empty
PostPlans, plans, plans.

I forgot how time consuming pixel art was. Why on earth did I bother to take on such a task? Gahhh, so silly of me baha.
Also watching Run's House and it's making me laugh. But reminded me I need to get some work on achieving my goals. Like I wanna be able to move out my Mom's house and also get a different car at some point. Now lets review the logistics here:

• All these things require monies
  • Monies means a better job
  • I need to get it together
  • I need a plan
  • I need motivation

This is both good and not good. Getting a new job is hard and I really like some of the people I'm working with right now. If I change work now I know I won't get to even say "Hi" to some of those people. I'd wind up leaving my job and then spending every day off going back to see people. That's pretty sad haha. I need to make my contacts solid and make my moves too. If you know what I mean.

Besides all that- my objectives are positive and I must get them into action. I have an offer to move out my house with a couple of friends by next year. Life will be good.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Plans, plans, plans. :: Comments

No Comment.

Plans, plans, plans.

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drama Haters RPG :: Drama Free - Writing Bistro :: Paradigm's Blog-
Jump to: