Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Computer games?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

Female Posts : 310

Computer games? Empty
PostSubject: Computer games?   Computer games? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:54 am

Does anyone play games on the computer? Like time management games? I get game trials from bigfish and I play them and if their interesting I buy them! I don't just play the time management ones, I also play action and adventure ones and puzzle ones. There are decorating ones as well that I play, like HomeSweetHome or Build A Lot. Then there are games like Aveyond that I play. I was just wondering, do any of you play games on the computer, OTHER THAN WORLD OF WARCRAFT, Games that are similar to the ones I listed? I have plenty more if anyone is interested in checking them out and I was hoping you guys could list the games your most interested in and I could check them out too!
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Male Posts : 1385

Computer games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer games?   Computer games? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:26 pm

The only games I tend to play at the moment are on Facebook, and that's only a few. I've never heard of the games you mention though, what are they about?

Also what do you mean by time management games? I've never heard of the type.
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyferwritings.blogspot.com
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

Computer games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer games?   Computer games? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:40 pm

Well, time management games are games where you play as a character and you try to complete a list of tasks in a certain amount of time and the list of tasks grow with each level.

Home Sweet Home is a game where you are given a description of what a person likes (colors, prints, specific furniture they like, etc) and you decorate a room in their apartment or house according to what you've been given. And you have a budget and you have to buy stuff. Its basically a decorating game. There are a few home sweet home games.

Build a Lot is a time management game as well. You are given a few houses in a town and you have a list of goals that you have to complete in a certain amount of time. You have to draft blue prints to build a house, then you have to buy the materials to build the house, then you build it and complete goals and your income, comes from those houses. You collect rent and you are basically in charge of a tiny town that you have to manage. There are a few build a lot games.

Aveyond, there are a few of them as well. In this game, you are this little pink haired character and you run around completing tasks and it has a story line and you figure things out and how they work and you talk to people to gather information and you go into the woods and battle animals and its kinda complicated, or at least I think so. I never got into that one very much, though my mom did.

There is also Virtual villagers (multiples of them!) and Virtual families. These aren't time management games, with Virtual villagers, you have a little tribe you have to take care of. Help them find food, shelter, have kids and learn things. You end up turning this little island with a few people into an amazing thing with tons of people. and Virtual Families you adopt a person and you name them and you teach them to cook, clean, put away groceries, and they get married you make them have kids and they solve things around the house. when you first get them and the house, they know very little and the house is TRASHED! you have to clean everything up and repair things. You also make your people work on their carers. Its complicated for me to explain, but its pretty fun when your bored. and these two games run in REAL LIFE TIME! so you have to keep up with them or put them on pause.
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Computer games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer games?   Computer games? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:51 pm

They sound pretty educational, and a lot more structured than what I imagined!

That last one sounds a lot like the Sims games. Although I am tempted to look it up and give it a try. Smile
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

Computer games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer games?   Computer games? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:27 pm

You should! Their actually really good for a rainy day. When I get bored I play them. I go to www.bigfishgames.com and get free trials and play them. My mom had an account on there and I buy games using her credits. lol.
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Computer games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer games?   Computer games? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:59 pm

Hehe sneaky! I'll look that up on Friday when I'm next off work.
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

Computer games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer games?   Computer games? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:02 pm

Awesomee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Admin
Lynn

Female Posts : 336

Computer games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer games?   Computer games? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:57 pm

Yea, I play things like Cake Mania and Diner Dash. I love time management games, especially if it has something to do with cooking. Smile
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

Computer games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer games?   Computer games? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:03 pm

Meeee too! I have diner dash on my DS. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Admin
Lynn

Female Posts : 336

Computer games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer games?   Computer games? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:42 pm

I know, I've played it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Computer games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer games?   Computer games? Empty

Back to top Go down

Computer games?
Page 1 of 1