Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking to start up a new roleplay

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

Looking to start up a new roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Looking to start up a new roleplay   Looking to start up a new roleplay EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:21 am

Okay people, as promised on my grounds of return, I would be coming back with a few new ideas for roleplays... The problem with this one is... I don't know what sort of genre this one will be set in... To properly understand, I will show you all some of the pictures I have found that I can use for this roleplay... The first set I will do is for a sci-fi version, and the other will be more medieval and dark age stuff...

Sci-Fi beasts:
Spoiler:

Medieval/Dark Age beasts:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Male Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start up a new roleplay   Looking to start up a new roleplay EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:54 pm

How about all out war? I'd like to see the first pic of the scifi set take on the fourth of the medieval set. Smile
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start up a new roleplay   Looking to start up a new roleplay EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:53 pm

So kind of like a temporal portal of sorts?, with beasts roaming throughout all of the areas?
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start up a new roleplay   Looking to start up a new roleplay EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:54 pm

Hell yeah, time breaks at the seams and every hell demon you can put together is suddenly claiming territory in Dallas Texas or Tokyo or some big place like that. *Grins*
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start up a new roleplay   Looking to start up a new roleplay EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:46 am

So that can lead to a few things... Scientists working on means of time travel, both forward and back, which involves somehow altering the past, and leaving the control of the technology to a future race... Portals from both sides, ranging in sizes according to the beasts... Either way, this would involve characters ranging from all sides, not just from the roleplays present time.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start up a new roleplay   Looking to start up a new roleplay EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:13 pm

It would give lots of options for a wide base of characters, true, if you choose to make it human based at all. Personally, I just want to rampage a city and blow shit up. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start up a new roleplay   Looking to start up a new roleplay EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 6:16 pm

Heheheheeh
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start up a new roleplay   Looking to start up a new roleplay EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:09 am

So would it just be us three that are interested in kicking this thing off?
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start up a new roleplay   Looking to start up a new roleplay EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:18 pm

I don't know how long things for me will be where I can get online even once a day so we might want to start while the starting is good... The question is how you wanna do it. I'm ready to get writing again and honestly don't even care what about at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start up a new roleplay   Looking to start up a new roleplay EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:01 pm

Well like I said in the roll-call ill try to get on D: goddamn real life getting in the way of tihngs.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start up a new roleplay   Looking to start up a new roleplay EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:03 am

Alright, so the main basics to this roleplay involve gratuitous amounts of violence, perhaps getting in a special form of military from the present age that have aquired means of taking down most of the enemies, all rolled up and garnished with a bit of comedic relief?
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start up a new roleplay   Looking to start up a new roleplay EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:34 pm

Works for me. Smile
Are we doing human characters only or are other options available?
I'm thinking dual charry-ing with a human and a tamed demonic force.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start up a new roleplay   Looking to start up a new roleplay EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:56 pm

Well, I would prefer if all areas were covered, but I would also like it if we just had the one character, granted, you can have a demonic force that has been tamed, or weaponry from either era, either way, it's all good to me
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start up a new roleplay   Looking to start up a new roleplay EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:23 pm

Alright, so one charry then and... *Grins* Possession? I could do a demon that's stolen a body. Gives reason for nobody to trust me, gives me vulnerabilities physically, and makes me relatively powerful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start up a new roleplay   Looking to start up a new roleplay Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking to start up a new roleplay
Page 1 of 1