Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Health Diary 01

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

Female Posts : 1003

Health Diary 01 Empty
PostHealth Diary 01

Week 01

Weight: 61kg (134.5lbs)
PFR*: 7/10
At the gym: 3-4 days a week

Currently on:

- Multi Vitamins + Iron
- Cod Liver Oil
- Thermapure
- Weight Control supplement
- Green Tea

Just to make it clear, I'm already at a reasonable fitness
level and this is a quest to increase my workout rate in
order to reach my own goals. Workout regime is included
don't look at it and think it's impossible. After a few days
of doing it, it's actually pretty easy and you'll want to step
it up.

Spoiler:

Right, firstly I'll go through the things I'm on as you'll have probably already started Googling up what Thermapure is and what does it contain. And no doubt you're wondering why I've bothered with weight control supplements when I'm going the gym so often.

Multi Vitamins and Cod Liver Oil explain themselves pretty quickly. I don't get chance to get my daily needs through food and to be perfectly honest I don't want to stuff my face especially when my aim is to keep toned. So 1 MV tab with 2 Cod Oil a day keeps me boosted. The one thing I have to say is: if you're taking Cod Oil, have something to eat afterwards. Oily burps aren't nice.

Thermapure is something a little more technical. I use it because it improves energy levels and is a form of weight control. It's to be used with a good diet and thorough workout! No taking it because you think it'll magic away any fat you have. You have to take it on an empty stomach before your workout and be doing a pretty hefty regime whether it's cardio or muscular. Thermapure works by basically raising your temperature so you sweat more and has green tea extracts to increase your energy. It's all natural too so you're not harming yourself. On days when you're not working out you split your dose as when you train you take 3 before your workout.
Read up on it if you're thinking about taking Thermapure because for some people first use can give you stomach cramps.

Weight Control supplement: It's actually from ASDA (for anyone in England) and it's their version of things like Slim Fast called Measure Up. Only it's better and is good for people on the go (like me) who tend to skip out on breakfast and sometimes lunch because they don't have the time. Packed full of your daily needs, easy to make up and you just have one for breakfast/lunch or both.

Workout

People have a misconception that a good workout has to be hours long and heafty. Wrong- 45 mins to and hour is the maximum I'll spend down there and I'll only do longer if I'm mulling something over or I'm annoyed. Mostly the workout is less than 40 minutes and is monotonous because it's all about repeats and short bursts. Depending on the areas I'm working on depends on how long it takes. Warming up is most important- seriously. While I hate doing it, skipping for 5-10 mins is what I'm being made to aim for- and to be perfectly honest it's really good for your cardio. Then to do the proper stretches to make sure you don't hurt yourself. Always warm up before you stretch

Area workout tip for the week:

- Stomach Muscles: by far the best thing is sit ups. Legs flat, don't do crunches they're actually bad for your back. Flat sit ups work on the upper parts of your Abs mostly and you'll feel your back muscles working a little too depending on how well you're doing. Give yourself 30 seconds on with a 10 second rest- this is a pretty good time to do for all activity because you then repeat 5, 10, 15 times depending on your level. Sit ups with weights burns more fat but will tire you out more, but if you're gonna use weight- grab a medicine ball and don't make it a heavy one. You'll regret it when you come to repeat.
Working your lower Abs would be to do leg raises. Easy it may sound but your legs are pretty heavy and again the reps are tiring after the 3 one when you're not used to it. Those step boxes in the gyms come in handy when you're doing these too. Lie flat and lift your legs right up, remembering to keep your legs straight (this is the easy one. If you're gonna go difficult on yourself you decrease the angle. So instead of bringing your legs up 90 degrees only go to 45)

Honestly, they don't take long and the burn sets in so you know you're working out.

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Health Diary 01 :: Comments

No Comment.

Health Diary 01

Page 1 of 1