Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sincerely, Secret Admirer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Belle8448
The Love Goddess
The Love Goddess
Belle8448

Female Posts : 266

Sincerely, Secret Admirer Empty
PostSubject: Sincerely, Secret Admirer   Sincerely, Secret Admirer EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:31 pm

Ok.. This is a thread where I can post strictly confidential, or rather open messages to anyone you may like on the site. Send me your message via PM or IM and I will post whatever message you would like to give some one here. -smiles- It doesn't always have to be a little love note, it can even be a daily little message you want to give to someone on the forum. Just write in whether you want it to be Confidential or not by writing it in the title. You have my word I will not tell a soul. Let the notes flow in! <3

RULE: This thread is ment to be fun, and for cute, nice, sweet, loving etc. comments. I will in no way condole people trying to send hateful messages to people. That's one thing this site is not for, BUT if you do have a problem with someone, feel free to contact me do get it resolved. Just hit that lovely PM button down below. Thank You.

Also: Please no one is to post in this thread. If you would like to make a comment on a note sent to you. I PM your comment to me, and I will edit it into your note. Please. Thank You again.
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Male Posts : 1385

Sincerely, Secret Admirer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sincerely, Secret Admirer   Sincerely, Secret Admirer EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:34 pm

Please note, I've removed this as a sticky due to the lack of activity involved with it. If anybody would like it returned to it's previous status, then please PM me and give me your reasons.

PS: I'll only reinstate it if it's to be an active thread.
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyferwritings.blogspot.com

Sincerely, Secret Admirer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drama Haters RPG :: Drama Free - Announcements, Intros, Rules, and Everything Off-Topic :: Drama Free - Off Topic-
Jump to: