Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

History in the Making. (King Nothing and Joker's Ace) -Mature-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

History in the Making. (King Nothing and Joker's Ace) -Mature- Empty
PostSubject: History in the Making. (King Nothing and Joker's Ace) -Mature-   History in the Making. (King Nothing and Joker's Ace) -Mature- EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:14 pm

The sun was almost setting in the lush, green and unfamiliar neighbourhood, as Alex, a 19 year old high school graduate, began circling around numerous streets. "FUCK! Where did she say I was meeting her? Where the hell is this damn place!" Alex yelled, the ash of his cigarette getting bigger and bigger as the remainder became shorter and shorter. He took one final drag of it before throwing it out of the moving car, almost hitting one of the couples that were having romantic sunset walks. "Fucking relationship scum... Think they are all so damn high and mighty.. Fuck 'em." Alex glared around before pulling over and heading towards a nearby payphone. Alex was moving into his friends apartment after he decided that he needed to get out of the hellhole he was already living in... Each day he had to wake up at the crack of dawn to do all his chores, catch a train that lasted three hours and walk two and a half miles just so he could get a further education. His left hand dug into his pocket and fished out an almost empty packet of cigarettes as he took one out and placed it within his mouth. Alex looked up from the ground, noticing the douchebag he had almost hit with his lit cigarette advancing towards him. "What the fuck's your problem dude!" The man yelled at Alex, right before Alex clocked him in the jaw. "I'm not in the damn mood, now care to tell me where the hell I'm going? There ain't no damn reception in this shitheap of a suburb."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

PostSubject: Re: History in the Making. (King Nothing and Joker's Ace) -Mature-   History in the Making. (King Nothing and Joker's Ace) -Mature- EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:18 pm

Madison Carter. College student. Waitress. And all around busy person didn't like waiting. She hated it in fact. If you weren't going to be on time... That's what fuckin' cellphones were for damn it! As she stood in front of the small side store cafe, that happened to have the best damn burgers in the free world, the young woman tapped her foot impatiently. In all her eighteen years, she'd never had patience, and that certainly hadn't changed about her in the five months she'd been in school. Though it seemed everything else had. Before, she'd been a disgrace to the females. Glasses, a small, albeit cute, button nose, curly red hair that was usually on the fritz unless she used a pound of hair gel, a couple freckles over her nose, and virtually no chest. After only a few months at the university though, she looked like a whole new person. Her hair fell to her waist and was the color of deep auburn, her eyes were glasses free, much thanks to contacts, and she now sported a fairly large chest with a slim, curvey figure. Yup, the flower had blossomed.

Crystal blue eyes jerked up as she heard a commotion, a light laugh crossing her face. There he was. Her Alex. Her... Well, truth be told, she'd had a crush on him for years, but it was almost as if he hadn't even known she existed in anything more than a little sister way. Which was fine. Just fine. She'd take him anyway she could get him. And right now, he was not only late, but... "Oh Jesus. Tell me he's not gonna fuckin' fight!" While his temper was... incredibly... sexy.. She'd never say that outloud either, Madison didn't want the first time they saw eachother to be in a jailhouse because he'd gotten into a fight. Hurrying across the street, Madison quickly shouted to Alex. "ALEX ELIANS!! The fuck are you doing?" Well... It wasn't exactly the reunion she'd expected, but it would do. Quickly kneeling down, letting her short, jean skirt ride up her hips a little more, Madison helped the guy to his feet, shaking her head and murmuring a swift apology. Reaching into her purse, she pulled out a card and handed it to him. "That's the number to my attorney. If you're planning on pressin' charges take it up with him. We're done here." Glancing at Alex, Madison completely forgot all about the man, or the screaming. Everything actually. "Hi Alex..." She whispered as she took a small step towards him, and then another and another until she was launching herself into his arms, holding onto him tightly as she pressed sloppy, silly kisses all over his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: History in the Making. (King Nothing and Joker's Ace) -Mature-   History in the Making. (King Nothing and Joker's Ace) -Mature- EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:29 pm

Alex turned around to notice Madison. 'God, she's changed so damn much, full lips, perfect body, that damn ass.... Pull it together man, she can't know how you felt about her dammit!' Alex kept thinking to himself as Madison gave a card to the guy who was almost about to be witnessing the recieving end of Alex's fist. "You better fuckin' not press any charges you asshat!" Alex shook his fist in anger and watched the guy scamper away, right until Madison had flung her arms around Alex and began leaving sloppy kisses upon his cheeks. "Come on Mads, keep it cool with the kisses, I know it's been a while since we've seen eachother but.... Well, nevermind. Get in the car and let's go and see your apartment." Alex grinned and opened the passenger door to Madison, before shortly moving around to get into the drivers seat. "Just don't tell me that we have a fairly long drive ahead of us, because if we do, then I don't mind stopping by a motel for tonight."
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: History in the Making. (King Nothing and Joker's Ace) -Mature-   History in the Making. (King Nothing and Joker's Ace) -Mature- EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:39 pm

Madison's eyes narrowed as he told her to chill with the kisses, her lips falling into a light pout that used to look retarded. Now it just did more to accent her lips, her slender cheek bones, her small, slightly pointed chin. "Fine! But you're a dick for that." She tried to keep a straight face, really really tried, but it so didn't work as she hopped into his car, slamming the door rather hard. Looking at him out of the corner of his eyes, she grinned and scooted down in the seat a bit, immediately going to his radio and messing with his stations. Almost as soon as the car roared to life and they took off, hard, blood pounding, rock was blaring out of the windows as she directed him where to turn and which way to go with her thumb. Her body might have changed, but her personality was still the same. She was still the same kind, loving, funny, Madison she'd always been. The pulled up in front of a rather ancient looking apartment building, in a not so nice part of the suburbs. "Welcome to Chateau de Mads." Laughing a bit, a hint of nervousness edging her tone, Madison opened her door, making sure to lock it as she slammed the door again, flashing him another dazzling smile. That was something else that was different. Instead of the semi-crooked, slightly bucked teeth she used to have, now they were perfectly straight and beautifully white. She looked around, her hand reaching into her purse and grabbing her keys as she walked towards the building, eyeing a group of Mexicans that were sitting at the doorway. One of them grinned a toothless grin to Madison, his sneering face making her shudder a bit. Christ, she hated this neighborhood. Shaking her head and looking back to Alex apologetically, Madison opened the door and swiftly walked to the stairs, taking them up to the fifth floor, and her top floor apartment with roof access.

"I know it's not much, but it's all mine. All. Mine." She grinned at him as she pushed open the door to her apartment, revealing a comfortable looking living space. There was a small kitchenette off to one side, and a living area off to the other, with a small hallway in the middle, three doors visible. The area was clean, incredibly so, with comfortable beige couch and loveseat. There was a fairly large television on two t.v. trays, and a small potted plant in the corner next to the balcony. Jerking her thumb down the hall, she mumbled. "One's my room, one's a bathroom, one's a spare room." Turning to face him, she smiled sweetly before walking up to him, wrapping her arms around him tightly. "Can't tell you how much I missed you, Alex..."
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: History in the Making. (King Nothing and Joker's Ace) -Mature-   History in the Making. (King Nothing and Joker's Ace) -Mature- EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:30 am

Alex sighed at the place, not one of disgust, or one of shock, but one of kindness. This place was already much better than his old place, plus it had two less annoying parents, and about ten less Mexicans. "Nice little place you got here Mads, been a while since I've seen yo-" Alex's short speech was quickly cut off with yet another hug. "Heh, you sure are overly affectionate than the last time I saw you Mads. Last time I saw you, you could hardly look at me, now you're just all over me. But anyway, enough small talk. Thanks for letting me stay with you..... Got any beer, or possibly the damn class schedule?" Alex laughed, walking over to the little loveseat that was closeby and taking a seat. "Hmmm, comfy! Don't tell me Mads is getting action on this thing." Needless to say, Alex was jealous if Madison was going to answer if she was indeed getting action on the place he was sitting, and the entire thing played out in his head... Having to meet with the guy who stole his high school crush, having to put up with the consistent moans from the next room, having to put up with his douchebag haircut... But all he knew, is that she was just standing there, awaiting to answer him while he was caught up in deep thought.
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: History in the Making. (King Nothing and Joker's Ace) -Mature-   History in the Making. (King Nothing and Joker's Ace) -Mature- EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:29 pm

(( Okay King, I just went ahead and posted up both our posts. What do you say about getting this thing going again? ^_^ ))

Madison stared at him for a minute, shaking her head back and forth as she muttered to herself. This was so not what she needed to do. James was out there, somewhere, and here she was practically throwing herself on Alex. Sighing lightly, she watched as he took up spot on the love seat. She couldn't help but laugh as she looked around a bit. Now what? What did she do now? "Got any beer, or possibly the damn class schedule?" Ahh, there was the Alex she knew and loved. Good thing for him, Madison knew all about his mind, and what he would and would not remember. Chuckling softly, she walked into the kitchen pulling out two of the twenty-four pack of Budweiser and then grabbed a sheet of paper off the cabinet. Walking it back into him, she tried to stop her hips from swaying so much. "Yeah, I got both. I had a feeling you'd lose yourself without a class schedule, so I printed yours out when I did mine. And I have an entire fridge of beer. You know me, I like to party." The truth of the matter was, James liked to party, not her, but if there wasn't beer in her apartment when he came to visit, things got... Yeah, they got real ugly, real fast. As she plopped onto the love seat next to him, her leg draping over his, Madison snorted and shook her head. "You know how I do! I get so much action on this thing, it could be its own movie!" Snorting lightly, she laughed and shook her head, taking a deep swig of her beer. "I have a guy, if that's what you're asking. But I don't think we've ever poked at each other on the love seat. I'd stear clear of the kitchen floor though." Flashing him a quick grin, she downed some more beer and laid her head on the back of the love seat. "Did I mention how glad I was you're here?

Alex had already downed the beer as soon as he had heard that Madison was currently dating, and that he should watch out for the kitchen floor, that really didn't phase him much, but the fact that Madison, the one girl that he knew for his whole childhood, and had a crush on her for... well, his whole childhood, was actually dating... His only solution for problems like that was to drink, and to keep drinking until he couldn't feel anything anymore. Alex stood up and walked over to the fridge, taking out the twenty-four pack that remained unopened and placed them down near the love seat. "Must be some damn lucky bastard if he managed to snag you looking like you do right now... I still remember three years ago, you looked so much different than what you do no-" Alex stopped, reliving past childhood memories might end up sparking something completely different, maybe even the confession of how he had felt about her. Alex just looked back at the ground and opened another beer, downing it just as quick as his first. He knew that if he kept drinking, then he would just keep talking, so he merely just held his tongue and waited.

Madison laughed, a hint of nervousness in her voice as she shook off all talk of James, choosing to ignore the topic completely. Right now, all she wanted, was to get completely trashed with her best friend. She couldn't help but laugh as he brought the entire twenty-four pack into her living roon, sitting it in front of them. "Looks like someone can drink. I propose a game in the honor of friendship." Grinning, she grabbed a beer and looked at him. "Whoever wan down the most the fastest without throwing up, or spilling major amounts wins. Loser has to cook dinner tomorrow night." Flashing him a quick grin, she opened her beer and put it to her mouth, only giving him a matter of seconds before she counted down. When she said 1, Go! Madison quickly slammed the beer to her lips, guzzling it like the best of them. Without thinking, she dropped the empty bottle and went for another, downing that one just as quickly. She had to take a quick breath though, as she grabbed for the third. Shaking her head, she pressed the bottle to her lips, guzzling it in great gulps. It took longer, but not by much, and then she was twisting off the fourth top. It was a dizzying game, her guzzling, but each beer seemed to take longer to get down, until she had to stop at eight. Groaning, Madison threw herself against the back of the love seat, breathing heavily, her eyes closed as she dragged in one ragged breath after another. "Holy. Fuck." She wheezed as she turned her head and grinned to Alex. After sitting there, staring at him for a minute, Madison shoved up off the love seat only to fall directly back down, completely, one hundred percent waaaay too dizzy to move. "Woooo, looks like that hit fast as all holy hell."

Alex himself began to guzzle down beer after beer, but instead of him taking longer to finish each one, he seemed to finish off every single one faster than the last. Thirteen empty beer bottles stood in random places of the table as Alex began hiccupping and laughing at Madison on the floor. "Awrlright Madsh.... Up ya get..." Alex stood up, only to quickly join her on the floor and beginning to laugh in hysterics. Alex slowly scooped himself up and offered Madison a hand up, still just sober enough to vaguely control his actions and thoughts, but surely not enough to steady himself and another person, but he didn't know that. "Come on Madsh! I'm not going to be the only pershun shober..." Alex grinned, hiccupping within every few seconds of him talking.

A light giggle escaped Madison's mouth as Alex fell to the floor next to her. Holy shit, she was Plastered. And that was with a capital P. She tracked him with her eyes, glowing with a drunken happiness she hadn't felt in, well forever. She'd never felt happy like this. "Ahh, big mansh gettin' up, i'sh he?" She laughed lightly as she reached for his hand, no care rather she was making him lift all her weight or not. Her head spun as she was pulled to her feet, causing her to have to lean into him, well it was either lean on him, or fall flat on her face again. Shaking her head quickly, hoping to clear her brain from spinning around the room, Madison let her body sag into Alex's, her arms wrapping around his waist as her head laid on his shoulder. She only stayed like that for a minute, though, deciding it not the best of ideas to mack on her best friend while her boyfriend was at work. Sighing, shaking her head softly, Madison pulled back and looked up at him, a bit, goofy ass grin on her drunken face.

"Saaaay, budddy. Wha'chu think 'bouts shome screw drivers? I's got allsh we need." It dawned on her how horribly her words were slurring as she made her way to the kitchen, that goof ball grin staying in place the entire time she was pulling out everything they needed.

Vodka. Check.
OJ. Check.
Glasses. Check.
Ice. Check.

Laughing, she happily poured the drinks, taking care to give enough alcohol to both their glasses before stumbling into the other room. She handed him his drink and grinned as she put her own to her lips, taking a nice, healthy gulp, only to cough and sputter, grimacing lightly. "Holy Christ dude, I put waaaaaaaaaay toosh much vodkas in there."
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: History in the Making. (King Nothing and Joker's Ace) -Mature-   History in the Making. (King Nothing and Joker's Ace) -Mature- EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 6:32 pm

((No problem, but you still need to post hun, I'll put up the last of the messages I had, put some more stuff up on there and then you put one up. =D))

Alex fell back to the love seat after he had picked up Madison, he looked around the room, dazed and confused, sober enough to know if he had one more drink, he may end up confessing his feelings for Madison, but his mouth was beginning to get dry, and even though it most likely not the best idea to have another drink, he needed one.....Badly. "Come on Madsh.... My throat is killing me here!" Alex laughed in hysterics, not noticing the drink that was right in front of him. In one swift movement, he scooped up the drink and downed it in one large gulp. Alex cringed at the copious amounts of liquor within the glass, but still drank the booze anyway. "Joo really like get'n plastered... Don't cha?" Alex hiccupped and relaxed on the love seat, the alcohol slowly taking over his brain. It wouldn't be too long until he revealed how he had felt about her in the past, and how he still felt about her now.

"Sho.... Madsh has a bo'.... Whatsh hish name, and ish he better lookingsh than me?" Alex 'joked', knowing that she may have picked up on it, or what he had exactly said. Alex playfully pushed her and began laughing. "Don'tsh be shilly... Nobody ish better lookin' than mes!" Alex stood up in a drunken triumphant pose, not noticing that his drink was being spilt all over his favourite jeans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History in the Making. (King Nothing and Joker's Ace) -Mature-   History in the Making. (King Nothing and Joker's Ace) -Mature- Empty

Back to top Go down

History in the Making. (King Nothing and Joker's Ace) -Mature-
Page 1 of 1