Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ace and Kaely BRAINSTORMS!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

Ace and Kaely BRAINSTORMS! Empty
PostSubject: Ace and Kaely BRAINSTORMS!   Ace and Kaely BRAINSTORMS! EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:36 pm

Okay darling! Wha'chu wanna dooo?
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

Female Posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Kaely BRAINSTORMS!   Ace and Kaely BRAINSTORMS! EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:41 pm

Hrm. I'm a mod-fant kind of person but other then that I'm open. I always like making fun of vampires, um, and ghosts are fun too. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Kaely BRAINSTORMS!   Ace and Kaely BRAINSTORMS! EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 5:08 pm

I -love- making fun of vampires. It warms my heart. *Chuckles*

What kind of RP do you want to do? A funny one, more serious? etc.
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Kaely BRAINSTORMS!   Ace and Kaely BRAINSTORMS! EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 5:41 pm

Um, I'm in a sarcastic mood at the moment, so something more funny would probably suit my writing style right now. ^^
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Kaely BRAINSTORMS!   Ace and Kaely BRAINSTORMS! EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:56 am

*pokepokepoke* I'm back ^^

Anywhoo, I actually have an idea. It's sorta strange, but I'm bored and I've been deprived of any rping for the past week, so I'll just throw it out there:

So, person A is a normal Joe/Jane. Person A is kind of a loner, but basically average. Nice person all around, except one day, Person A is fired from his/her job. Then he/she becomes a shut in and all sad. No-one goes to see him/her. This makes person A even more sad. Then one day someone (person B) breaks into his/her house. Except, person B says he/she isn't a robber, instead person B claims to be a "grim reaper" or "Angel of Death." Person A is a skeptic.

And it basically goes like that. They chat, they try to find out each other's motives yada yada.

Whaddya think? Its sorta conceptual, but I think it'd be neat.
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Kaely BRAINSTORMS!   Ace and Kaely BRAINSTORMS! EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:32 pm

Dude, I like that. I like that a lot actually. Which would you prefer to play? A or B?

Maybe person A can be talking to Death more and more, trying to distract her from the fact that she's there to take person A's life?
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Kaely BRAINSTORMS!   Ace and Kaely BRAINSTORMS! EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:37 pm

I was actually thinking that person B could kinda be ambiguous. Like, no-one's really sure if she's death or if she's just crazy. But that sounds good for person A.

And really, it doesn't matter to me who I play because either one I'm good with.
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Kaely BRAINSTORMS!   Ace and Kaely BRAINSTORMS! EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:57 pm

Ooo, I like it. Like the whole RP people are trying to figure out if she's death or not. Like it like it like it! Which means, Death would never actually do anything paranormal. Which I like.

I've never played a character like Death before, which means it'd be a challenge. Mind if I play her?
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Kaely BRAINSTORMS!   Ace and Kaely BRAINSTORMS! EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:35 pm

Sure, sure! In fact, that's great, cuz usually I get stuck with the abnormal/crazy people ^^
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Kaely BRAINSTORMS!   Ace and Kaely BRAINSTORMS! EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:42 pm

xD! nice, nice, nice. So, wanna make up some CSes?
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Kaely BRAINSTORMS!   Ace and Kaely BRAINSTORMS! EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:14 pm

Works for me. I don't really need one from you, I mean, yours can be as blank as you want it to be. c:

Name: Susan T.
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Short Bio: Susan was always an ordinary kid. She liked folk music. Played the guitar, but she never stood out because she couldn't sing in front of people because it made her nervous. Highschool was the same. She had good friends, but she wasn't very memorable and when they all went to college she stayed in town and went to the community college. She got her degree in two years and then got a job in Data entry. however, she got fired after a small mixup that deleted two years worth of data. Now she struggles with unemployment and depression.
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Kaely BRAINSTORMS!   Ace and Kaely BRAINSTORMS! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:20 pm

Just to let you know, it's in Mod. Fant. under Mortal Conversations with Death. (that an okay title?)
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Kaely BRAINSTORMS!   Ace and Kaely BRAINSTORMS! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:37 pm

Name: Death
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Short Bio: Death is... well... Death... Right, that's all there is...

Perfect title. And... SHITTY Character Sheet. xD! But come on... It's death... xD
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Kaely BRAINSTORMS!   Ace and Kaely BRAINSTORMS! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:38 pm

lmao. Is all okay. c:
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Kaely BRAINSTORMS!   Ace and Kaely BRAINSTORMS! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:42 pm

I'm doing my post right now, so it'll be up in about 30 minutes. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Kaely BRAINSTORMS!   Ace and Kaely BRAINSTORMS! EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:04 am

Hey hun, I'm going to get a reply up soon, okay? I'm just trying to get back into the writing groove, slowly but surely. *Snuggles*
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Kaely BRAINSTORMS!   Ace and Kaely BRAINSTORMS! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:07 am

That's chill, Macey. Take your time. c: *snuggles*
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Kaely BRAINSTORMS!   Ace and Kaely BRAINSTORMS! EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:08 am

Buuump!
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Kaely BRAINSTORMS!   Ace and Kaely BRAINSTORMS! EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 5:51 am

>_< Fail. I fail. Just... fail. I'll post up soon, darling. I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Kaely BRAINSTORMS!   Ace and Kaely BRAINSTORMS! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 2:25 am

D: you better. o.O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Kaely BRAINSTORMS!   Ace and Kaely BRAINSTORMS! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ace and Kaely BRAINSTORMS!
Page 1 of 1