Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GrimReaper
Underachiever
Underachiever
GrimReaper

Male Posts : 104

The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai) Empty
PostSubject: The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai)   The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:38 pm

Halindar stood in the middle of a wide open field, staring up into the beautiful blue sky. A light breeze blew, lifting his long, blonde hair from his back. His eyes were a shade of blue almost exactly the same as the sky, but there was a fierceness behind them. He spread his arms open wide and fell backwards into the long grass, letting the warmth of the sun wash over him.
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai)   The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:08 am

It was a lovely as one of the royals of the king. She was not related to the man, just a step-daughter type relationship. She was mostly seen by herself. She flung her long, wavy silk black hair over her shoulder as she observed her surroundings. She was short and slender. Her skin was a tone lighter then a peach, making her pale. She was lovely and fragile, but a strong individual. Mai stood on the top of an old broken down stone wall.
Back to top Go down
GrimReaper
Underachiever
Underachiever
GrimReaper

PostSubject: Re: The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai)   The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:24 pm

As Halindar lifted his head slightly, he peered off into the distance, seeing a female figure upon a stone wall. He smiled to himself. "Mai..." He rose back to his feet and sprinted as fast as he could towards the stone wall. Although he was an elf, and elf prince at that, he often did very unelf-like things. Such as sprinting towards a person yelling their name. "MAI!!" He skidded to a halt and jumped up onto the wall next to her.
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai)   The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 11:29 pm

Mai was lost in her thoughts wondering what today would bring a shapeshifting demon such as herself. Her dark pool eyes stared at the elf as if she did not know him. Her eyes changed back to a hazel and she jumped over to him, flinging her long hair over her shoulder. "Prince Halindar!" She yelled back, laughing a little as she stood next to him. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
GrimReaper
Underachiever
Underachiever
GrimReaper

PostSubject: Re: The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai)   The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:50 pm

He smiled broadly, seeing his closest friend of the last few years, and sat onto the stone wall. "I'm good, very good actually. First day in awhile I've been aloud to leave my princely duties behind and go enjoy myself out in the kingdom." He smirked as another thought crossed his mind. "And tonight I'll be at a banquet with Lady Everleaf." She would know who this is for sure, since he talked about her often.
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai)   The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:08 pm

Her smile faltered a bit when he mentioned the 'Lady' Everleaf. When she saw his face, she placed on an outsider happy smile. She sometimes in this country felt like an outsider, besides being a demon. She nodded and patted his back, nudging him in a tough manner. "Well good for you boy. I am happy for you..." she murmured, sitting down beside him. Inside she ws cracking. She would not say it, but she liked him, a whole lot. He probably knew by now though. She looked back at him. "You plan to be all charming with her? I mean no offense you need to practice." She was joking of course.
Back to top Go down
GrimReaper
Underachiever
Underachiever
GrimReaper

PostSubject: Re: The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai)   The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:34 pm

He laughed and laid back along the stones. "Oh, and I suppose you are going to show me?" Suddenly though, nerves struck him. He started having bad thoughts. 'What if he wasn't charming,' or, 'What if she didn't like him like he planned.' He sat bolt upright. "Maybe practice isn't such a bad idea..."
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai)   The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:48 am

A look crossed her face so suddenly she was almost red with the thought of it. "Well since I am of royal descendant my prince, you can practice with me." Her eyes sparkled with mischievous delight. This could play out even if just a moment and no longer. "We can do a little acting. you be you and I will play your fair lady."
Back to top Go down
GrimReaper
Underachiever
Underachiever
GrimReaper

PostSubject: Re: The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai)   The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai) EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 12:13 am

Halindar grinned with delight and stood back up, drawing himself to his full height and tried to stand as though he were important. "Good evening, my lady. May I accompany you to your seat?" He smirked at her, holding out an arm.
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai)   The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai) EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:03 pm

She smiled with great delight that he was willing to play along with her. Nothing was more important then this little skit. She would teach him how hard it was to get into a woman's heart.

"Well my dear...Prince...You are quite the gentlemen to ask me so casually.Yes I would love you to accompany me to my seat," she said in an exaggerated rich, feminine voice. "Should you not be asking me to dance instead?"
Back to top Go down
GrimReaper
Underachiever
Underachiever
GrimReaper

PostSubject: Re: The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai)   The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai) EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:26 pm

"Oh," His shoulder slacked and he hushed his voice as if other people were watching. "Should I?" He didn't wait for a response, but straightened up again. "Ah, yes m'lady. How foolish of me. Please, accompany me to the dance floor."

He led her down off the rocks they had been standing on, a few feet away into the tall grasses of the field. He put his hands in their places and then his shoulders slacked once more. "I, uh..." He sighed. "I don't really know how to dance properly."
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai)   The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:23 pm

Mai smiled softly to her longtime friend. She had to remember to stay in character as she talked to him to encourage. Then she thought of the brat princess and took her persona once more. This would be harsh, but the princess was a rude child anyways. She smiled softly, then backed away, crossing her arms over her chest, taking on an angry appearance. She was going to make this good...so maybe he just might reconsider, but then again he was a man who liked a good chase.

"Why my prince...this is not right. I will not dance a man who has not had the training of the proper dance," she snapped, frowning. "You would think I would waste my time with an uncultured rat like you?!"

Mai stepped back, her eyes on the ground as she waited for him to respond.

"You do know that is how she will respond."
Back to top Go down
GrimReaper
Underachiever
Underachiever
GrimReaper

PostSubject: Re: The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai)   The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:53 pm

He stepped closer to her with his hands behind his back and leaned in close, somewhat on his tip-toes. He knew she couldn't resist him trying to be cute.

"Perhaps if the lady would do me the honor of teaching me, she won't have to respond that way..." He smiled at her and held out his hands in what he guessed would be the right position. "...please?" He swelled up his eyes as big and cute as he could, making his lower lip tremble a little to add a bit of a pathetic effect.
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai)   The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:06 pm

Just seeing the expression on his face made her blush immensely watching his facial features gain a more pathetic look. With much effort she managed to respond. "Well...Well...Alright Prince...I would be more than honored to teach a lord a dance he lacked knowledge of."

After she said that line, Mai smirked softly. "You first need to offer your hand to me."
Back to top Go down
GrimReaper
Underachiever
Underachiever
GrimReaper

PostSubject: Re: The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai)   The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:13 pm

Halindar immediately wiped off his pathetic face and smirked happily at her, making a small bow and offering his hand to her. "My lady...may I have this dance?" Her blushing face only made him smile more, and he felt his own cheeks redden slightly.
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai)   The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai) EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 9:05 pm

Her eyes brightened and almost forgot she was just playing a role. "Why..of course my prince." She smiled looking around the forest. "Now prince the Lady will expect you to waltz and do the traditional dance of your country. She will expect what is to be expected of a king, my prince."

Her eyes still glistened with delight as she pulled him into the middle of the clearing. "Now show me what you know...Take the lead."
Back to top Go down
GrimReaper
Underachiever
Underachiever
GrimReaper

PostSubject: Re: The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai)   The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai) EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:44 am

Moved into the thigh-high grassy clearing. He hesitated for a moment. "Right...what I know..." He tried to step like he had seen others do when they waltz, but his first step was right on her foot. He dropped his hands and jumped back. "I'm so sorry! Are you okay?
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai)   The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai) EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:10 am

"HELL! Ouch!" She yelled out in pain, stumbling back. With a sour look she glared at him for just but a moment. Finally the pain subsided and grinned. "It's fine Prince, please come back and this...time...I will take the lead and teach you the men's position properly."

She offered up her hand to him.
Back to top Go down
GrimReaper
Underachiever
Underachiever
GrimReaper

PostSubject: Re: The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai)   The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai) EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 2:03 am

He nodded firmly and stepped back once more, placing his hand in hers. "Safer I suppose." He made his voice as girlish as he could. "May I have this dance?" He gave her a toothy grin and laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai)   The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai) EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 9:12 am

Mai raised a brow because it seemed he was making fun of her. After a moment she shrugged it off and punished him by pulling him closer. "Now the princess will want to be close to you Prince," she said, stepping back in one sweeping motion. "Now fall into step with me."
Back to top Go down
GrimReaper
Underachiever
Underachiever
GrimReaper

PostSubject: Re: The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai)   The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai) EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 2:39 pm

There bodies were a mere inch apart. He could feel her warm breath breeze across his face as she spoke. It made his skin crawl, but in a good way. He felt the hair on the back of his neck stand on end and his cheeks redden for a second time. He tried to ignore all these warm feelings and pay attention to what she was doing, and not step on her feet again. He did his best to follow her lead. "Like this?"
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai)   The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai) EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 9:58 pm

(OOC: Skipping ahead a bit)

They had a good lesson and when it was finally over Mai was flustered and wanted to go. She smiled at Halindar, bowing. "Prince we must prepare for the ball...so I will see you then.." She turned away from him relieved that she was able to escape from her feelings. In the end it was with great regret that she left him there. She shifted into a hawk and flew into the window that was her room.

Night came and Mai was dressed in rich sea green silk. Her gown was long and flowing out around her. This was what her father wanted to look, fragile, dainty, respectable, and proper. Her long brown hair was entwined in blue silk ribbon. She mingled with ladies of the court, but as soon as the lady Celia Everleaf made her appearance, Mai vanished onto the dance form. The woman was dressed in a glittering cream gown. She was beautiful and elegant. The lady stood with other women, chattering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai)   The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Little Love Triangle (Grim & Mai)
Page 1 of 1