Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC)

Go down 
+6
Sunal Wolfsbane
Soiledpants
The Q
Bloody_Maiden
iYashi
Animus
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Which Team sounds better?
Team Chaos
Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC) - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Team Chronos
Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC) - Page 2 Vote_lcap43%Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Geddon Armada
Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC) - Page 2 Vote_lcap28%Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 28% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC)   Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:34 am

Alright, we are almost underway, we just need at least two more people to join up, and then we can start up, so here is where I will be typing up some of the restricted pokemon... Some will be awarded to chosen roleplayers that have shown an advancement in their roleplaying qualities.

Restricted pokemon:
Spoiler:

Also, keep in mind that a handful of legendary pokemon will be coming into the roleplay if we decide to continue on from the Elite Four. Now, you may use this topic to start talking about desired pokemon you wish to catch throughout your characters journey.

Last edited by King Nothing on Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
Kaia
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Kaia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC)   Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:12 am

That twin idea looks really cool to me XD

Your restricted list looks a bit abitrary though, why did you pick those? seems like some of them were drawn out of a hat...i mean, Polywag?!?!?? Lol.
Strange.
Back to top Go down
iYashi
Kaito no Yashi
iYashi

Female Posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC)   Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:02 pm

Yeah, I don't understand why Poliwag and Digglett either. . .
Jynx, Mr. Mime. Magmar, Pinsir and Scyther as well
Mind explaining?
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC)   Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:18 am

I had decided to add Diglett and Poliwag to the list because they turn into powerhouses over time, but I have been talking to my former GM's on the less awesome roleplaying site and decided to strike a few off the list. As for Jynx, Mr. Mime, Magmar, Pinsir and Scyther... I will just be making these pokemon ultra rare... Which means you have a slighter chance of getting one earlier on.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC)   Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 5:26 pm

Alright, as for my desired pokemon list, here it is...

Elekid, Magby, Duskull, Feebas, Poliwag, Machop, Ghastly (Will supply an RP Sample if I get a Ghastly encounter.)
Back to top Go down
Kaia
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Kaia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC)   Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 8:33 pm

so when is the IC starting?
Back to top Go down
Velvet Pillow
Drama Queen
Drama Queen
Velvet Pillow

Female Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC)   Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:09 pm

By desired pokemon, do you mean pokemon you want people to start with?
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC)   Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:11 am

Kaia: The roleplay will be starting after we get one more person to join, or we will have to wait until Sunal is on next.

Velvet: By desired pokemon, I mean pokemon some of the people want to catch.
Back to top Go down
Sunal Wolfsbane
Smooth Criminal
Sunal Wolfsbane

Male Posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC)   Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 2:11 pm

Name: Master Shin
Hometown: Saffron City
Appearance: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2107/2129364060_b9e98300c6_o.jpg
Short Biography: Shin grew up in Saffron City, training in the fighting gym. He always aspired to raise a team of fighting pokemon and become a gym leader. Shin eventually befriended a Hitmonlee and a Hitmonchan that were trained at the gym as well and they become his first pokemon. They travelled all four regions together, training their physical abilities and gaining new friends along the way.
Pokemon:
Hitmonlee: When Shin was younger, Hitmonlee trained with him at the Saffron City fighting gym, and eventually became one of Shin’s first pokemon. They have had numerous adventures together.

Hitmonchan: Shares the same bio as Hitmonlee.

Primeape: Shin’s third pokemon was a Mankey. With the addition of Mankey to the group, Shin decided to set a vicious training schedule. Through grueling hours of work outs and sparring Mankey grew stronger and evolved into Primeape.

Hitmontop: Master Shin was gifted with an egg after helping a Day Care Provider entertain the pokemon at one of the facilities. The egg hatched into a Tyrogue, who was a very hard worker. Tyrogue eventually evolved into Hitmontop, completing the Hitmon triad of Shin’s team.

Heracross: Heracross was raised in a forest and caught wild by Shin. Heracross did not obey Shin for the longest time. It was not until Shin gained his black belt that heracross deemed him a worthy trainer. They still have their differences, but they work well together none the less.

Lucario: Shin’s final pokemon is his Lucario. Shin and his team had been making a trek into the mountains to improve their balance and resistance to nature when they came upon a Lucario doing similar training. A small battle followed in which Heracross defeated Lucario. Shin captured Lucario and raised him back to health, and teaching him how to fight.

The Professors character sheet is guna be up soon too.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC)   Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 2:20 pm

Sweet, thank you Sunal
Back to top Go down
Sunal Wolfsbane
Smooth Criminal
Sunal Wolfsbane

Male Posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC)   Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 2:48 pm

Name: Professor Alden
Hometown: Pallet Town
Appearance: http://www1.imperial.ac.uk/resources/E13C9EA7-9D19-4C16-80E3-08C3E426BBB2/seb%20portrait%20012.jpg
Short Biography: Professor Alden is a man who is dedicated to his job. He interned himself to professor Oak and learned everything the man had to teach him. Alden is now one of the most widely known Pokemon Professors. He has encountered and studied numerous rare pokemon and has hopes of one day working with legendary pokemon.
Pokemon: Alden’s only pokemon is an Espeon. Espeon is more of a personal pet for the Professor, although she occasionally assists him in his research.

Last edited by Sunal Wolfsbane on Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC)   Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 6:21 pm

You forgot the gender for the professor, Sunal. Other than that, I bet all of the other trainers can't wait to meet Prof. Alden.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC)   Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 8:36 pm

Alright, one more character sheet until we can start this up... GM's, please send me a PM of which GM you will be moderating, and don't worry about sending one to me Mai, we already discussed it.

Now, as for the Ultra rare pokemon, we will be adding them in one area.... The Ogrelo Miscuous Displin Safari Zone. It's location is undetermined yet, but what I am thinking is that it is [strike]under construction within Newbirth Town within Miscuous Displin City. Which reminds me.....

Town/City List:
Newbirth Town (Starting Area)
Tesla City (Electric Gym)
Midnight Town (Dark Gym)
Glacial Harbour (Ice Gym)
Pyronurse Island (Fire Gym)
Mandrake Cove (Dragon Gym)
Seer City (Psychic Gym)
Phenom City (Ghost Gym)
Bruteforce Town (Fighting Dojo)
Letha Town (Poison Gym)
Miscuous City (Shopping district, ferry service)
Displin City (Safari Zone)

I'm also going to be working on the Routes and Attractions with Mai and any of the other GM's that wish to help out.

EDIT: Adding a few attractions now, more will be revealed later on throughout the RP.

ATTRACTIONS:
Psyduck Lake (A lake where Psyduck seem to migrate, the entire lake looks like the head of a Psyduck.)
Mudkip Marsh (The birthplace of all Mudkip, very muddy so extra clothing will be needed, or a certain TM.)
Mt. Pyro (The only dormant volcano located on Pyronurse Island, it is home to many different fire pokemon.)
Horizon's Peak (The mountain that separates Miscuous City from the rest of Ogrelo, it is home to many ground-type pokemon.)
Miscuous Safari Zone (The infamous safari zone of Ogrelo, home to some of the rarest pokemon from all regions.)
Statue of the Diety (Located near Midnight Town, this statue of DARKRAI can only be seen at night, giving it the effect that Darkrai is watching.)

Last edited by King Nothing on Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fetch85
Drama Queen
Drama Queen

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC)   Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:06 am

Name: Officer Anton Redding
Appearance: http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/6/4232.jpg
Short Bio: Tired of pokemon thieves with names starting with the word 'TEAM', he became a rookie cop and is kind of disturbed about being the only one not named "Jenny."

Pokemon: All of Anton's pokemon have some base ability to track fugitives.

Houndour: This puppy is often out of the pokeball, the dark fiery canine has a sense of smell.

Swablu: Flyers aid aerial pursuits
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC)   Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:11 pm

After two cups of Green tea.. have finished the Pathway list here it is.:

Pathways and Roads-

Pathways-

Octillery Path (Leads to Pyronurse Island)
Relicanth Path (Leads to Destiny Road)
Dusknior Path (Leads to Phenom City)
Oak Path (leads to another path...later Prof. Oak)
Fullmoon Path (lead to Clefairy and pokemon that looked like a wolf)

Roads-
Destiny Rd. (takes people to the Orgelo League)
Aqua Rd. (Leads to the underwater area)
Starmie Rd. (Leads to the whirlpools)
Gem Rd (Leads to the caves)
Challenger's Rd. (Leads to battle zone)
Paragon Rd. (Random Pokemon area)
Flora Rd. (Connects to Web Sling Rd.)
Web Sling Rd. (Leads to Disciplin City and infested with bug pokemon.)
Artists Rd. (lead to wild Smeargle)
Haunt Rd. (leads to Point Manor)

Last edited by Bloody_Maiden on Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC)   Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:53 pm

Great sheet Fetch, but could you possibly touch it up a little in the bio, and include how you met your two pokemon?

Apart from that, I have some more news... I have the map!

Spoiler:

Have fun, and as soon as I get these last two sheets, the roleplay will be starting.
Back to top Go down
Soiledpants
Drama Queen
Drama Queen

Male Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC)   Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:41 am

Name: Veratus Santerion
Hometown: Newbirth Town
Appearance: Veratus is a fairly short child, standing at a not so slender 5 feet, 5 inches. Veratus is always seen wearing his scout uniform, decorated with numerous achievement badges and contest ribbons. His bigger than average gut seems to bulge out of the bottom of his shirt a little bit. His face is covered with acne, so he is easily noticed.
Short Biography: Veratus was the center of attention with every single bully within Ogrelo. He had the entire bullying package... He was overweight, a little nearsighted, a less than average IQ, he sufferred from acne problems, and the worst part of all... He was the only scout within the region. At the age of 12, he had been fascinated with pokemon, and continues to watch the annual Ogrelo League with the brand new trainers. He hopes that one day he will be able to compete in the league with his own pokemon.

Pokemon:
Tyrogue: Seeing as how Veratus was the epicenter of bullying, he was desperate for help. One day while he was walking home from his scout meeting, several bullies far taller than him confronted him, calling him names and beating him. Luck came towards Veratus as the cry of a Tyrogue came from the nearby bushes, as it jumped out and began kicking at all of the bullies. Veratus grinned as the bullies ran away, and ever since that encounter, he and Tyrogue have been inseperable. Some of Tyrogues attacks include Counter, Mimic, Mega kick and Double edge

Poliwag: Veratus lived in a fairly dull town, as he watched all of the newcoming trainers recieving their first pokemon, he sat at the edge of Newbirth Town. His old fishing rod within both of his hands, and the lure just resting on the water. Suddenly, his line snagged something, almost making him fall into the water. He quickly stood up and reeled in his line, looking at the Poliwag that was attatched to his lure. After a short battle with Tyrogue and Poliwag, Veratus captured his second pokemon. Some of Poliwags attacks include Bubble, double slap, Water gun and Rain dance.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC)   Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:37 am

Alright people, Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey is now up. Get to posting everyone!
Back to top Go down
Kaia
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Kaia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC)   Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:36 pm

so is anyone else besides King Nothing and I going to post?
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

Female Posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC)   Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:16 am

I donno.. I'll probably post when the Festival is going underway.. Not sure what else I could do.
Back to top Go down
Kaia
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Kaia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC)   Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:11 am

Haha Q, i laughed at your Eevee, that's almost exactly what my dog does when you try and show him something except that the first thing he does is stare at your finger... He will literally jump over what you want him to see in order to find what you are pointing out. lol.
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

Female Posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC)   Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:26 pm

HAaha! yeah?

Well I jus' realized your characters arn't in Newbirth yet..>3< Must'a read wrong, but I guess i'll leave it.
My Dog Chato'll do the same pretty much.. XD
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC)   Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 10:17 am

Come on everyone, we need some more posts in the roleplay, and even another character... Any takers?
Back to top Go down
Matt Punk
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Matt Punk

Male Posts : 20
Location : England, West Midlands, Wolverhampton, Stourbridge, Kingswinford, Wall Hath, Albion St, the house opposite the Allam on the Precinct.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC)   Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 10:29 am

Ehh... I'd join, but I'm massively confused as to the structure of this.
Are there no Gym/Elite Four characters left?
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC)   Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 10:31 am

The gym leaders and Elite Four members are all run by the four GM's I have assigned, I do have one slot open for a rookie trainer though... Interested?

And if you have any questions about the structure, please make sure to tell me over this thread, or via PM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC)   Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey (OoC)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next