Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please help me to stay on track... (Read if you can)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Male Posts : 722

Please help me to stay on track... (Read if you can) Empty
PostSubject: Please help me to stay on track... (Read if you can)   Please help me to stay on track... (Read if you can) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:15 am

I'm a really good writer sometimes. Other times, I epic fail. I plan to write a story, but I have no time to start right now. I just know that if I don't post something, some kind of placeholder, I'll never start. Please do anything you can to beat me into continuing this story! I don't want to quit halfway like I always do, and I need your support to be sure I finish this.
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

Female Posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: Please help me to stay on track... (Read if you can)   Please help me to stay on track... (Read if you can) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:43 pm

I'll try n' help.
what's the story on?
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Male Posts : 1385

PostSubject: Re: Please help me to stay on track... (Read if you can)   Please help me to stay on track... (Read if you can) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:55 pm

*beats Kaki* DO EEEET!!!
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyferwritings.blogspot.com
Hiratsu
Underachiever
Underachiever
Hiratsu

Female Posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: Please help me to stay on track... (Read if you can)   Please help me to stay on track... (Read if you can) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 5:29 pm

If you don't finish, then I won't be your friend anymore!

...Too harsh? Should I have gone with not replying to our RP instead?
Back to top Go down
http://hiratsu.livejournal.com
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Male Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: Please help me to stay on track... (Read if you can)   Please help me to stay on track... (Read if you can) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 5:55 pm

I'll include this in spoilers, one bit at a time, so you may decide what you want to know and what would spoil the book for you.

The Fairies - Spoiler level minimum.
Spoiler:

The enemy - Spoiler level medium to high.
Spoiler:

The main character - Spoiler level low to medium.
Spoiler:

The story - Spoiler level MAX.
Spoiler:

I know none of this sounds like something I would write, I can't actually believe I'm attempting this myself, but somehow this feels like it has the potential to become a really good story. I'm counting on all of you to push me to finish, and to point out flaws and rephrasing and editing and and and and that all needs to be done to make this the best story it can be. Try to remember this was a really screwy dream I had last night and I'm just now starting to sort it out into a decent plot. So naturally everything at this stage is subject to change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please help me to stay on track... (Read if you can)   Please help me to stay on track... (Read if you can) Empty

Back to top Go down

Please help me to stay on track... (Read if you can)
Page 1 of 1