Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell

Go down 
+6
Mallic
Vanilla
Wastedxwithxtime
Treble
Hiratsu
Kaelynisfree
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

Female Posts : 451

Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell   Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 8:06 pm

So... did everyone have a good holiday?
Back to top Go down
Mallic
The Sneak
Mallic

Male Posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell   Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 8:45 pm

Aye ^_^ spent it with Lynn and Wasted at my grandmother's. Even if I did puke a couple of times >_<
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell   Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:13 am

Yup yup yup. Gotta love the turkey. =D

Also, I'll have a post up either tonight, or tomorrow. *nods*
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Progenitor Sajuuk
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

Male Posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell   Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 5:29 am

Sorry, I'm not one to really post a CS. I'd rather describe what my character looks like in the actual RP. I'll tell you it's Sajuuk tho. I've kinda turned away from creating CSs for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell   Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 9:05 am

Sounds like a fun roleplay, finally going to show my interest in it. Kaely, you may recognize the character.

Name: Brad Khaos Elians
Age: He looks around 23, but it is truly unknown what his actual age is.
Race: Vampire/Dragon
Appearance: Brad stands at a fairly average six foot, five inches. He is normally seen wearing clothes that are fashioned from the hardest of molted dragon scales an his two swords on his back, a short sword used for the littlest things, and the fabled sword of the Dragon Warlord, used to bring the utmost destruction upon the world. His light brown hair seems to slightly wisp over his flaming red eyes. He is also seen wearing a small pendant, reminding him of his former life, with his three sons, his daughter in law, and his former wife.
Bio: Brad would always remember the first cafe he walked into, where he would meet his first love, this had caused him to spiral out of control, including when he almost destroyed an entire city because of possession, training to conquer any foe, and even become a true Dragon Warlord with the death of his dragon by his own hands. He became exiled from his family and moved on to greener pastures, which included numerous wars, peace missions and saving the lives of the innocent. After he believed his deeds were finally finished, he wandered the earth, trying to hopefully find another chance of surrealism, a chance to connect with the public like he did at the old cafe, a chance to talk about the problems he had faced since being exiled, but unfortunately, nobody would listen. Now he finds himself at the door of another strange cafe, eager to find out what awaits inside.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
Kill Frenzy
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kill Frenzy

Male Posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell   Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 9:35 am

Can I be like a full on violent ex-con mick **** who smashes fools and grinds up glass and sticks it in cunts food?

In his own time yea but true but yea?
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell   Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 8:52 pm

Progenitor Sajuuk wrote:
Sorry, I'm not one to really post a CS. I'd rather describe what my character looks like in the actual RP. I'll tell you it's Sajuuk tho. I've kinda turned away from creating CSs for a little while.

Sorry, but a CS isn't an option. It's part of the roleplay so if you aren't gonna fill one out, don't bother posting in the IC.

Thanks.

Kill Frenzy, as I said before, fill out a CS. Show me that this character of yours is gonna do more than just be an asshole and actually has a reason for being in the café.

Other than that, I hope to see your character soon and can't wait for you to join. I know it'll be interesting. ;D
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell   Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 8:57 pm

Umm... What about my character, Kaely?
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell   Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 9:09 pm

No. You can't play. We don't want your type 'round these parts.

Razz just kidding. I just watched Rambo so I keep talking like the Sheriff guy. xD

anywho, of course you're accepted, King.

Go ahead and post an intro whenever.
Back to top Go down
Progenitor Sajuuk
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell   Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 7:32 pm

My apologies then... Razz

Name: Alathazar Sajuuk

Race: Progenitor Dragon

Biography: Born and raised by his father, Veiran, the only other living Progenitor being on the planet. Sajuuk was one to learn quickly enough about his strengths and exactly how much stronger he was than the other "lesser" breeds. Being able to topple a fully grown dragon of another species at the "young teen" age for a dragon. That wasn't the only thing he noticed. Sajuuk realized, long before his father told him, that he would out-live the normal dragon by a thousand-fold and that he couldn't die by any other means that weren't natural. This was due to him being the last of a great race, or more so the last full-blooded of that race. Even if his aging process was sped up by some outside force, he'd be revived at the age he was "inflicted" with the curse. He wasn't one to abuse this power. If anything he used it to his advantage, keeping the majority of the others on the planet in check.

It wasn't until he fell in love, that his life truly changed. His first-born was Xen. He was indeed his first son, but happened only to be a half-dragon. This didn't discourage him in the least. As he'd live to be at least half his father's age. Sajuuk raised him as best as he was able, eventually having Xen leave on his own. Since then, he's had several offspring. Xen was the first turning point in his outlook in life, but there was another who was even more of an influence. He had a daughter who he still, to this very day, protects as fiercely as a mother does her newborn cubs. Treble. Yes, the draconic side of her came from him. At times you can see the resemblance and you understand why he cares for her so. That's part of the reason why the door opened to him to the Cafe'. His need to see her again.

Personality: A man of respect. Peaceful and easy going. Mostly due to his old age as a dragon. it does that to them. However, when angered, he's about as violent as a volcano in a more contained manner. Sajuuk is most would like to have as a friend.

Appearance: Sajuuk stands about six foot, three, fairly muscular and is usually in his half-dragon state as his full form is quite too large and his human form... well... there are enough humans in the world as is and he doesn't care to blend in with the rest as is fairly obvious. His half-dragon form is a little unique, as he doesn't simply have a pair of wings and horns and a tail like the others. He does have wings, massive and deep red, jutting from his back. From his waist down is clad in charcoal black scales, ending with two five-toed feet tipped with talons in place of the normal nails, similar to a dragon's foot. The same goes for his left arm only, from his left back shoulder-blade to his finger tips, and each finger has a talon in place of where the nails would be. His eyes burn a fiery red and his short, inch and a half long, jet black hair are the other subtle things about him. For whatever reason, too, his hair always seems to stayed spiked upwards naturally.

-Dragon form-
Size: 300 meters in length from head to the tip of his tail and stands, at highest, 140 meters tall.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Progenitor Sajuuk on Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

Female Posts : 310

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell   Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 8:08 pm

Ehem, I still post on it.. I'm just waiting for a couple of people to post before I post my next one... I don't have alot to go on...
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell   Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:28 pm

There's a link to the OOC right in the intro post of the IC but anyway, just post a CS. It's not that difficult, thanks.

Don't worry, WwT. People'll post soon. o.O
Back to top Go down
Progenitor Sajuuk
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell   Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:15 pm

Okay.... there's your CS... hope you're happy. *sniffs* My hands hurt now... Nah... I'm just being a little bitchy is all. He's just got a really really really long Bio and I usually do something really crappy instead. Razz So there he is. ^^
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell   Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 3:44 am

Hey, just to let y'all know, just because I'm away doesn't mean you can't keep posting. A lot of the time the plots on you guys. I'm just here to make sure y'all don't kill each other or blow up the cafe.

c:
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell   Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 7:27 pm

I've just been waiting for someone to make a snarky response towards Brad, something about why the door had to be slighly destroyed so that they can enter.
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell   Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:57 pm

I'm thinking of remaking this, anyone else in?
Back to top Go down
Kiffen
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Kiffen

Female Posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell   Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:08 pm

-raises hand- I would be interested in posting a CS, if that's okay. :3
Back to top Go down
http://litharia.proboards.com
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell   Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:33 pm

Of course! Go ahead! I'll probably be making a new OOC, just for kicks, but post one up, I'd love to see what you come up with :3
Back to top Go down
Kiffen
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Kiffen

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell   Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:45 pm

Alrighty! Would you prefer I post it here or wait for the new OOC thread?
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell   Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:53 pm

hmm... probably wait :3
Back to top Go down
Kiffen
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Kiffen

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell   Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:55 pm

Will do. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell   Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heavenly Cafe at the Brink of Hell
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2