Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)

Go down 
+4
Wastedxwithxtime
Vanilla
Treble
Kaelynisfree
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

Female Posts : 451

Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) Empty
PostSubject: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 12:00 am

((to join, see the OoC!))

In the middle of everywhere stood a café, quaint and small to any who saw it outside. The Heavenly Café was only visible to those who needed it or something from it and it appeared anywhere and everywhere. Thankfully, it seemed that only a few needed that café; it's hayday had come and went and now as people began to solve their problems with science and logic instead of faith and magic, the café appeared less and less. Still, it had its regulars; those who'd never fully figured out why the café had appeared to them in the first place, and they were just grateful to have it as a safe haven. And then there were those that came and went, appearing to get something to drink or to rest their feet on their journey. These people or creatures intrigued Dellacade the most because they were always in such a hurry.

However, almost everything intrigued the young and sheltered little angel girl. She always appeared to people as different ages, but she never was under 10 year old or above 15 but she always was bright, cheery, an innocent, unlike her brother who wore a scowl on his face and held his shoulders up mischeviously so that his face was shadowed. He, unlike his sister, kept the appearance of a 18 or 19 year old and had wings a darkened color for he'd never had them clipped. Still, he was far from an angel.

"Brother," Dellacade said as she glided up to him in his room upstairs of the café. "Do you like my dress, I hope it will please the customers for I do not wish to scare them away like you do sometimes."

Kallyn grimaced at her frilly pink dress and stroked her long brown braid. "Sister, I've never seen something so appalling." He quickly moved to the other side so that if she did shed tears at his harsh words, he wouldn't see them. "Now go, it's your shift down in the café. Go be a good little hostess."

Dellacade nodded and rushed out of the room. Down the stairs she went, going about the day. The café was always opened and because it only took one of them they could take shifts and keep it open all the time. There was no time limit on people in need. Once down stairs, she began to shine a few of the small round tables, straighten out the tall chairs and fluffed the pillows of the couches. The bell of the door rang and she ran up to the customer, smiling, offering him a drink, a sit and place to stay.

It was a slow day, but for Dellacade it was just beginning.
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:24 am

Treble Ithen, ruler of all things evil, Empress of untold hell dimensions, mother of two demonic children, and wife of Haseo Ithen, Emperor of all things evil, was in a fix. Not only was it her one day off a century, her mate was off on some absurd 'mission', and her children, those two pesky brats that had always been in her life, where off on their own, making their own way. Who knew where Haseo Junior, or should she say 'Dirge' was, with his blushing new mate, Esmeralda. As for her daughter, well... Eindrel had become somewhat of a free spirit, since Bones. She'd gone off and decided to learn the ways of magic on her own, away from her family. Both had been a blow to the Ruling couple, though they'd made it through that, and more, oh so much more. And now she was alone. The house felt so empty without anyone in it.

Frowning, the Empress walked along the halls of the Folly, her cobalt eyes looking back and forth. Everything was quiet, which only depressed her further. Though... There was something towards the end of the hall, something she'd never seen before. A doorway, subtle, very subtle, almost nondescript, was sitting at the end of the hall. It was a strange thing, seeing as Treble had lived in the Folly for well over a century, and she'd been through every single doorway, even her Mate's private quarters, though only once. This though, this was an undiscovered trail.

Tilting her head to the side, so that her long brown curls fell down her back and side, Treble lifted her hand pressing lightly against the door. Her other hand went to the handle, turning it so, until the unknown structure creaked lightly, and opened with a slow groan.

Looking around, the Empress' eyes narrowed as she stepped through the doorway, her body jerking lightly as she let the door close behind her. It was... a... a Cafe? "What the hell...?" She murmured to herself has her hands smoothing down to sit snuggly in the pockets of her jeans. She chewed her lower lip a little, something she'd long since quit doing, and walked towards a table, her cobalt eyes scanning everywhere, looking for signs of a trap.

Though none seemed to present itself as she sat down, her waist length, cobalt, half cloak twisting lightly behind her. She knew it was ridiculous to wear a cloak with a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt, but Treble refused to take it off. The garment had something of a special meaning. Turning, she looked at another patron, and then to a young girl, couldn't have been older than twelve or thirteen, flittering about the room. "Right... This just keeps getting stranger and stranger..."
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:06 am

As soon as the bell at the door rang, Dellacade began to flit about like some sort of Pavlovian response. She ran over to the pastry counter and grabbed her apron and pulled out a pad and pencil. Before going over to the customer, she smoothed out her hair and made sure the lead of her pencil was working. Once it was perfect, she walked calmly over to Treble and grinned her girlish grin.

"Hello," she said in her innocent voice, tapping her foot excitedly on the ground as if it were there only to keep her from zooming off to do a billion different things. "Welcome, my friend. Welcome! May I take your cloak or get you something to drink perhaps. Anything you need, anything at all! Please, sit!" she said, ushering her to a table. She stood in front of Treble, eagerly awaiting her order with her pencil in hand.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

Female Posts : 592

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:19 am

Vita yawned, her stomach growling as she strode along the destroyed walkways of what had once been the city a long, long time ago. Kinda like that last frickin meal... She cursed herself mentally and grabbed herself around her stomach and let out a loud annoyed yell into the air. Taking a breath and regaining her pride that she had just lost, she readjusted the gun on her back so it wouldn't continuously bash against the blade on her hip making that noise that made her want to strangle something.

"There has to be something edible in this place, somewhere."

There was a soft noise that cause her to snap around, gun drawn and ready to fire, yet there was nothing there. Not willing to put the gun down, her ice blue eyes scanned everything quickly yet proficiently, she moved her booted feet quietly through the street, slowly making her way around a corner to find what looked like a mostly intact café. Keeping her gun up, Vita pushed the door open and quickly moved in.

The place was surprisingly clean, and bright, and the most unusual part of it, was that it was occupied with at least three other people that were more than definitely not from where she had just come. A quick glance behind her as the door was shutting, she saw quite definitely that she had just come from a destroyed war-torn city and she wasn't imagining things. "Oh, brilliant. Hallucinating from lack of food now. Fantastic." She looked to the woman in jeans, shirt and a cape and raised an eyebrow. Maybe it wasn't hallucinating because there was no way in high heaven or hell that she would imagine someone wearing something as bizarre as a cloak with such an outfit. Unless she'd been dropped into yet another realm.

Sighing, Vita lifted her gun, resting it on her shoulder, cocking out a hip out to balance the stance as she looked at the girl and raised an eyebrow. She was what, maybe 11? "What sort of kid works here... And in such... Appalling clothes."
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

Female Posts : 310

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 11:59 pm

Jade lived in a city that was nearly dominated by vampires. The vampire population became so overwhelming that humans of the city were wiped out. Soon after the vampires started to die off from starvation, all except Jade died. She only survived because she learned to drink animal blood to satisfy her thirst. As Jade began to notice that the animal population was dwindling, she knew she had to find a new source of food.

The vampiress wandered through the city, in search of any remaining animals that she could feast upon. As she wandered, she came upon a tree and set into this tree... there was a door?

Frowning she stepped towards the door, unsure if she should let her curiosity overcome her. Creeping forward slowly, daggers drawn in her delicate looking hands, she laid her right hand upon the shiny door handle.

Slowly pushing the door open, she began to hear sounds so foreign to her; talking... something she had not heard in a few years.

Stepping into the new environment, she let her eyes coast upon the room where she saw three figures. One, a small girl looking maybe eleven or so, and the other two, grown women. One carried a gun on her hip, while the other dressed most strangely. A casual outfit, jeans and a simple white tee, and a... cloak?
Back to top Go down
Hiratsu
Underachiever
Underachiever
Hiratsu

Female Posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 1:44 am

Agent Kelley Bowers walked through the city, bundled up to ward off the winter chill. She had no case, no paperwork, but plenty of thoughts. Thoughts about the spirit currently haunting her, mostly. And she did what she always did when she had to think. She walked.

At the end of one street she came across something new. A cafe, one that wasn't there before. Curious, Kelley opened the door and stepped inside.

The first thing Kelley noticed was the odd assortment of customers there. The second thing was the young age of the girl waiting on them.

What kind of place is this?
Back to top Go down
http://hiratsu.livejournal.com
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:59 am

People started filling the café and oh it filled little Cade with joy. "Please, come in, take a seat!" she heard herself say most frequently. She nearly vibrated with excitement until she saw a gun slung over one of the customers shoulders. "Um, please, put your weapon in that corner, if you'd like food so that you can be sure that this place is real, just ask and I'd be happy to get it for you." Her smile faded when the same woman commented on her clothing. "You... don't like my dress?" She asked, not truly comprehending what this woman meant. "but I made the bows myself..." She began to lose herself in her frown when an older man in thirties came up behind her and wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

"You'll have to excuse little Cadey, people bring in energy and she absorbs that energy quite willfully and yet she doesn't always know what to do with it."

"I'm not little to you, Kurt." She said, placing one hand on hips while she pushed away playfully with the other when she finally regained herself. "Now please, either help that poor woman in the front who looks as if she just fell through the rabbit's hole or go get Kallyn, it seems that for the first time in many years, there's a need for a both of here!" She said excitedly turning to the cloaked woman, the gun woman, and the vampire woman. "Please, let me get you something. You all look famished and tired. Sit, sit!"

Kurt scowled when he heard her brother's name. He didn't like him one bit, probably that good ol' American upbringing that helped him keep away from all those demonic forces. So he made his way to the back and smiled at the human. "Well, it's nice to see my own kind every once and awhile," he joked. "Can I get you anything, anything at all?'
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 5:16 am

Vita's head snapped to face Kurt with a scowl. "Whaddya mean your own kind. Do I LOOK anything other than human? No. I don't believe I do. I'm a goddamn human." She huffed, still scowling and sat herself down within access of the door yet face everybody, the last thing she wanted was to find something at her back. "And girl, it's so pink. And frilly. How are you meant to move around in something that looks like that."

Vita put her gun down from her shoulder against the table beside her, within reach incase this turned out to be some sort of bizarre ambush. She glanced around at the two that came in after she had, noting one as a vampire, one human. Her gaze settled on Treble, she was the one with power in here, and honestly a part of her quivered to take her on. It had been a while since the last time she fought anything that she could honestly call a challenge of any form.

"Kallyn... Sounds like a girls name. And get me some damn food I haven't eaten in days!" It was true, Vita was a grumpy woman when she was hungry.
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:00 pm

"She is human, Kurt. You really should train your eye." Dellacade smiled. "I move just as much as I need too. It's much easier than one might think."

"I'm sorry, ma'am," Kurt said to the woman with the gun. "I meant no offense to you, I guess I just don't see many willful woman such as yourself that don't have something supernatural to hide." He bowed apologetically to her and grinned. "Here, let me get you something." Kurt disappeared into the back for a moment and with a bagel and schmear on a plate. "Here ya go, ma'am. Hope you enjoy.."

Kurt pulled a chair out and waved for her to sit.
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:31 pm

Still not fully sure if she should trust this place or these people, Jade put her daggers back on her hips where they belong, walked slowly to an empty table and took a seat in the wooden chair. Her brilliant green eyes sweeping over everything and every one, she couldn't help but wonder where this place came from.

"Umm, Is there a menu or something?" I doubt they'll even have something here for a vampire... I mean.. what kind of cafe` serves blood to their customers? Jade thought to herself while watching the waitress and waiter dance around from table to table. What kind of person has an eleven year old work in a cafe`?

So many questions roamed through Jades head while watching the people in the strange cafe`. Her eyes rested on the woman that carried in a gun, sorta bossy and takes things way too seriously...

So many questions, so many suspicions, she thought she might explode.
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 2:19 am

"You can have anything you'd ever want," Dellacade sang as she ran to the back, grabbing an assortment of pastries, meat pies, and mugs of blood (she knew a vampire when she saw one). It only took her a minute and when she came out it looked as if she were some kind of circus freak, she was carrying so much. Everything balance perfectly and she began to serve everyone, smiling warmly as she passed. When she got to the vampire, she grinned, setting down the warm mug in front of her. "98.7, hope you like it. It's the only type we have. We only have a few donors so we don't get much variety."
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 2:41 am

Vita snatched up one of the pastries and put it to her mouth and simply devoured it. Even if it were poisoned it would have no effect on her due to her bloodline involving toxins, so it was quite simply, fantastic food. "This is fantastic! Seriously I haven't had anything this good in years. Do you make it yourself here?" She picked up another and proceeded to devour it too, sighing happily.

She guessed it was true, the hungrier you were the better anything tasted, but this was really good. The picture of her laying there fat as a fool made her laugh a bit to herself while she continued to chow on down on the pastries and whatever else was put in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 3:04 am

Dellacade walked right up to Vita and placed her small, warm hand on the woman's cheek. They lingered there for a moment as a frown crossed the angel's face. "My, my, my! You haven't eaten in days! You seem famished! That's no good." She waved her hand at the pastries and the sugary sweets disappeared from in front of Vita. "Those won't do at all! No, they won't! You'll make yourself sick!" She disappeared again into the kitchen. There were clangs of pots and scraps of pans. When she returned, she had a giant plate full of spaghetti with a meat and marinara sauce. "If I remember correctly, humans need... carbs, protein, and veggies, right?" She placed the giant plate in front of the nearly starving woman. "I hope you like it. It's a new recipe from a cook book a customer gave me."
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:55 am

Vita grabbed at the air as the pastries disappeared then slumped in her chair half-whining. She watched the girl disappear into the kitchen then looked to the other customers in the cafe then sighed watching them eating. The girl came out and put a plate full of spaghetti with meat and marina sauce. "Yep, carbs, protein, fruit, vegetables, all that good stuff." It smelt good... Stabbing a fork into the pasta and twirling it around a bit before lifting it and putting it in her mouth. It tasted good too.

"It's pretty good. Might need a bit less salt."
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:15 am

With wide eyes, Jade looked down at the mug of blood before her then up to Dellacade. "98.7 is fine with me... Thanks..." what kind of cafe` is this?! Jade thought to herself still bewildered by this place and everyone in it.

Yet again she looked down at the mug of blood, she could smell it. It smelled so divine, perfect. She thirsted for the crimson liquid to be flowing into her stomach. She picked up the mug and sniffed it, still unsure if she was safe in this place. It smelled like good, clean blood, so she took a gulp but found it hard to put the mug down till she was finished with it all, she hadn't hunted in a few days.

Though she could get used to having her blood served in a mug she would still have to hunt, for she loved the rush the hunt gave her. She could almost get high off the thought of hunting down her pray and ambushing the defenseless animal. Oh how she loved it.

She began to look around at the other customers in the cafe`, but the one that most cought her eye was, yet again, the woman with the gun. She was devouring anything that was put before her! Jade was surprised the table was even still there.

As Jade continued watching the woman she began to think back as far as she could remember into her human life. How she missed it, her family, her friends... But they were long gone now. It had been two centuries since she was human, and what happened to her could not be reversed. Jade sighed and looked down at the table before her. She often had daydreams of her foggy memories of human life, and after she always became a bit depressed.

But Jade decided to just suck it up and act as if nothing was wrong. She still was no where near positive she was safe in this place, she had to be a thousand percent sure she would not be harmed. So till then she couldn't let her guard down for even a millisecond.
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:15 pm

Dellacade grinned. "I'm glad you like it. I don't eat food all that often so it's hard to know." The lifted a small note-pad out of her pocket and began to scribble something on it. "Okay, less salt next time..." she whispered to herself, replacing the notepad in her pocket once again. She once again smiled at Vita and pulled up a chair, sitting next to the woman. "I'm Dellacade, I don't think I caught your name."

Upstairs, a young man tried to sleep, but there was such commotion in the café that the noise was intriguing. The café hadn't been so busy in such a long time. Kallyn begrudgingly got up from his bed, wishing that he could sleep, and walked down stairs into the café part of the building. Everyone seemed busy with someone or something except for a young vampire. A malicious grin crossed his lips as he walked over to her, sitting next to her. He loved vampires. They were so... lonely. Not that they would ever admit it. "You have such sad eyes," he said to her in a sickingly sweet voice that he'd picked up from his sister.
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:55 pm

Jade tensed up, sorta startled by the young man whom sat at her table. She hadn't yet seen him in the cafe`, maybe he just came in? she thought to herself trying to determine whether to talk to him or not. She didn't much get along with others, she really didn't know how to act around them, which was more than likely the reason she had never had a mate. Even in her human life she wasn't good with others.

She looked at Kallyn and began to speak. "Yeah? Your eyes look pretty conniving to me." She half snapped at him trying to make sure he didn't see her sorrow... She didn't want to have to explain what was going through her head, most vampires didn't think of their past life. She was unsure why she thought of hers.

Leaning back, she crossed her arms defensively awaiting the young man's response.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 9:59 pm

Vita looked at the girl and blinked, her fork still in her mouth as she leant on one elbow on the table. "Vita Aeka. And I'd like to ask you, how old are you really Dellacade..." It wasn't so much a question as something of a demand without the force. Her eyes flicked to the young man that entered watching him sit at the same table as the vampire girl. If that was Kallyn, her brother, then it certainly said that this Dellacade wasn't human and certainly wasn't 11.

She pulled the fork from her mouth, twisting it in her other hand, eyes back on Dellacade, her leg resting against the gun if need be she could kick it up into her hand in no time, her ice blue eyes looking straight into Dellacade's eyes, seeking the familiarity that she knew was in there. Kallyn was of dark blood, and this girl certainly wasn't, but then she knew better than to be so carefree around anything that could kill you, even the things people liked to call Angels had a nasty streak in them.

Vita's black hair slid down her side, creating something of a barrier between the Vampire and boy, and she with this Dellacade. "You certainly aren't 11, are you."
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 11:25 pm

Kallyn laughed lightly at the vampire girl. "My sister always says that," he said, tilting his head in the direction of his sister who was across the café at another table. Behind him, he stretched out his wings, the feathers ruffling a bit as they moved in the air. "I guess my eyes are just built that way." He flashed her an odd expression, his eyes almost glittering the color red. In an instant, they stopped and he leaned back into the chair, knowing he was going have so much fun with the vampire. Such a young thing as well.

Across the café, Dellacade gave Vita a quizzical look as if she was confused by the woman. The woman stared into her eyes like she was looking for something, but Dellacade wasn't sure what. They were just blue eyes, nothing special about them at all. "My age depends on whose looking at me..." she said, thing that to be the correct answer to Vita's question.

"You certainly aren't 11, are you."

She frowned, her gaze falling hands. "I guess I am 11. I don't remember ever being this young before..." She looked back to Vita and sighed. "I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable. I can always get Kurt to..." she began to stand and motioned for Kurt to come over, but he was busy with the human detective.
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:00 am

Woah! Jade thought to herself.. His wings are so beautiful.. She tore herself from the daydream she was beginning to have and she looked Kallyn dead in the face. "So, I guess its pretty obvious what I am, what with the cup of blood and all. So I have a question for you, What are you? I mean... its pretty clear you're not human." She looked him up and down once again, idling on his wings for a moment before looking away. "Anything interesting?"

Jade looked at Kallyn with her eyebrows raised waiting for him to turn on his mystical charm again. She sorta enjoyed watching him flutter his eyes at her and show off his wings, and god they were beautiful. It was the first time Jade ever felt an attraction to another... person? Jade thought... no that doesn't seem right... maybe he's a dark angel?...

She raised the mug to her mouth and took another swig, while watching Kallyn curiously to find out what he was.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:26 am

"It's nothing to do with uncomfortable, seeing your brother there says you're not who or what you appear to be. It doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad thing, considering my entire clan have been working with things some people have considered mythical creatures." Vita shrugged then stabbed her fork into the meal again. "So what do you mean it depends on who's looking at you as to your age? That seems a bit odd, I don't think I've run into anybody like that before."

Putting that forkful into her mouth, she looked around the cafe again, slightly less wary. "It's a nice place here, by the way Dellacade. You and your brother just run this or do you have help?" She eyed the dress again and shook her head. "That really is just so incredibly girly."
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:46 am

"Oh very interesting," Kallyn said cryptically, leaning into the vampire, so close he was near her face. He wasn't going to open up to her. Explaining what he was would mean explaining the past and he dared not go into it. He never did.

Instead, he snapped back and leaned as far away from her as he could. He felt stare at his wings and playfully shifted them from side to side as if to slowly enthrall her with them. "I never caught your name..." he said, his wings stopping their motion abrubtly.

-------

Dellacade shrugged. "Well, I suppose that everyone I meet see's me as a different age. I mean, some people see me as a ten year old, other's see me as 13 or 15 year old. Kurt once told me he thought I was 19. That's the oldest I've ever been seen as. Someone once hypothesized it was the age that the person looking at me lost their... innocence or childhood, but I don't really care. I really don't know why. When they clipped my wings I was supposed to be human, but then I never aged or seemed have a finite age. I just was." She shrugged and a pastry appeared in her hand. "I made the café for Kallyn. He sometimes helps out, but I run it most of the time. Kurt helps too since he doesn't go home ever. I don't think he has a home... And there are others who come by often to help out, but it's been such a long time since we've had a crowd that they've stopped coming." She smiled again, but it was a different smile, like she missed those days when she was surrounded with people. She looked down at her dress and let out a breath. "I guess it is girly, but i need this to feel normal. You understand that, maybe?"

Dellacade cleared her throat. "anyway! Tell me more about you and your clan! Perhaps why they aren't feeding you!"
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:27 pm

Treble eyed the child with trepidation as she lowered herself to the table, waving off all concepts of food or drink with a slight shake of her head. "No no, I'm fine for now." She'd whispered just as the girl's head whipped around, her eyes becoming light with happiness at the prospect of new customers. And then the demonic empress got to do what she loved doing; sit back and watch.

She grinned lightly to herself as she scooted back in her seat, making sure she was in a corner, not to be bothered, and let her eyes roam about the cafe lazily. A human. Mmm... With a gun? Such an ignorant choice of weapon. I could be behind her, with a blade in her back, before she ever fired a shot, the empress thought to herself, her hand reaching down to rub lazily at her jeans. And then...

"Shit..." She muttered to herself, eying the vampire that'd just walked through the cafe doors. Vampires annoyed her, even though she had an entire legion of them back home. She'd never understand their quiet ways, and sorrowful glances. It had begun to annoy her some five hundred years prior, and still hadn't stopped. "Vampires.." She muttered darkly, shaking her head a bit as she stretched a bit, her mouth opening in a slight yawn.

Others had arrived, all types of customers, which gave Treble more than enough to view as she sat back in her seat. Though... Maybe she was slightly hungry. Leaning forward, Treble caught a view of the gu.. Demon? Well, that was much more like it. Demons she knew. Demons she commanded. Laughing quietly to herself, the demonic ruler lifted her hand and waved towards the girl, indicating that she was ready to be served.
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:33 pm

Dellacade saw the wave out of the corner of her eye and jumped up from her seat. "I'm sorry, we'll have to continue this later! It seems that woman in the cloak would like something."

She walked fast to the woman as quick as her little feet would take her. She stopped right in front, holding her notepad and smiling. "I'm sorry, would you like something? Anything at all, just say the word and I'll get it for you, ma'am."
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:08 pm

Jade looked up at the, still unknown, creature and with a slight chuckle she began to speak. "Jade... and, I don't believe I caught your name either... Care to share?" She raised an eye brow at him then shifted her eyes to his wings. She had an urge to touch one of them, to feel the texture and almost... pet them. She tore herself away from that thought when he shifted one of his wings in a playful manner.

She half smiled and looked back up and the young man, "You don't plan to tell me what you are... do you?" She said in a subtle shift of tone, from curiosity to sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next