Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

Female Posts : 451

My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely) Empty
PostSubject: My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely)   My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely) EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:27 am

Leiander spent his afternoons doing one of two things: lying on his couch with his face covered with a pillow, pining for things long past and falling from grace or chatting on the computer with a girl he met online who says she's from Iowa. That afternoon, he got home from his one class, a meaningless dance class, and decided to go on the computer. He flicked on the switched and the PC buzzed to life. However, as it began to load it suddenly froze in some sort of fight over destiny and Leiander, pining for his new friend moved over to the couch and placed a pillow over his head. He didn't deserve Minni from Iowa anyway. This was his punishment. Then his computer made a popping noise which frightened him enough to pick up the phone.

He called the only person he knew who could fix computers: Jason. "Hey," he said into the phone, leaving a message after the tone. "My 'puter," because he wasn't 'down' with all the new aged lingo, "made a terrible noise and I think it's trying to kill me, so get over hear soon as you can. Just, knock first this time, thanks." And he hung up, placing the pillow back on his head.

All this pining really wasn't good for him, but he had nothing else to do. Nothing else to live for. He was such an emo.
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

Female Posts : 310

PostSubject: Re: My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely)   My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely) EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:49 pm

Jason pulled into his drive-way and turned off the roaring engine, stepped out of the car and looked up at his big -empty- house. He sighed then walked up the stone path and pulled out his keys to unlock the door. As he stepped inside the house he was greeted by his grandmothers old cat, he may be older than Jason but he acted as if he was still a kitten. He knelt down to the cats side to pet him, "Hey there Tiger. Do you need food?"
Tiger responded with a "Meow"

Jason got up and hung his jacked up, clicked the "Play messages" button on his answering machine and headed to the kitchen to get Tiger some food while he walked right next to him. Jason's answering machine began with a message from a girl at work, she wanted to hang out that weekend, he just continued getting his cat food and water while he listened to the messages. Then he heard Leiander's voice and he payed closer attention.
"Uh oh, Sounds like an emergency" Jason mumbled to himself. He patted Tigers head and got up to grab his keys to head over to Leiander's place.

Jason pulled into Leiander's drive way and once again shuts off his engine, and steps out of the car. He walks to the trunk, to pull out his steel box of tools he keeps in the car for on the go work, he closed the trunk and headed to the door.
*knock knock knock*
He knocked on the door and waited patiently for Leiander to answer.
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely)   My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:30 am

A knock on the door tore Leiander from his pining. He got up from the couch at light speed and rushed to the door, hoping that Jason would just fix his computer and leave, but unfortunately, it was not Jason at the door and instead a woman with black eyes and stained red lips. He cursed and tried to shut the door on her, but she wouldn't have any of it.

"Hello," she said, stepping into his home. "I suppose you know what I am. And you probably know why too?"

Leiander smiled weakly. "Well, yeah. I suppose I should've expected you before now. I mean, it's been three thousand years. You probably should've figured it out already, but you all are sort of slow in the head, aren't you?"

The woman let out a snarl and struck her hand out across his face, scratching him with her sharpened nails. Leiander reached for his face, trying to wipe off the blood that streamed down his cheek. The woman smiled and licked her fingers. "Oh my, oh my. You do have a wonderful taste."

Leiander rolled his eyes. "Please, kill me now..." He turned away and made a sort of gagging noise. "Please before I puke."

The woman raised her eyebrows at him and let out a long breath. She didn't like the smell of the place. It had purity weaved within it's curtains and innocence shining from within the lamps. She hated angels. But now she knew what power their blood had and she wanted more than she hated being around them. "Of course, it's odd, I thought angels liked talking about their feelings?" She said snidely.

But Leiander didn't want to chat. He'd been done with chatting for a long time now. "I haven't been an angel for a long time, demon." It was true. Too true.

The demon woman shrugged and grinned. "That's fine with me. As long as you still have their blood, that is..." The grin was wiped off of her face when she felt a plastic leg lamp collide with her face. She let out a scream and rushed him, going for his throat when the a knock sounded at the door. Leiander cursed.

"Get out now or I'm sure this human will be more than happy to kill you."

The demon woman snarled and disappeared into thin air.

Leiander let out a sigh and walked towards the door, opening it slightly so that he hid the scratch marks on his face. "Oh, Jason... I forgot I asked you to come over..." he paused for a moment, trying to think of what to do next. "Um, maybe you could do this later I mean..." He looked over at his computer. It popped pathetically as smoke billowed out of the monitor. Leiander frowned. "Well... maybe... just come in and hurry up. I don't think it's safe." This was said in a matter-of-fact tone.
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

PostSubject: Re: My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely)   My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 6:13 pm

"What do you mean, you don't think its safe?" Jason pushed the door wide enough to step in. He was looking around the room and he heard a pop and immediately shifted his eyes to Leiander's computer. His eyes went wide when he saw the computer, a subtle laugh erupting from his lips as he shook his head and glanced back at Leiander. "How do you do it? I just fixed this thing, and it already looks like it's taking a smoke break."

The more Jason looked at Leiander, the more he realized something was wrong. Not only did he look frazzled, but... Are those scratches on his face? the young man thought to himself as his eyes continued to wonder from the computer screen, to Leiander.

He shook his head once again, "Okay, tell me everything that happened with your computer when it started to act funny again." He plopped onto the chair infront of the computer, instantly going to work, while he waited for Leiander to tell him what he'd done to make his computer a spokes vessel for the Geek Squad.
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely)   My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely) EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:48 am

"Oh... nothing, just some demonic forces..." he said, resuming his place on the couch. He was getting very good at being a couch potato, perhaps if he died and reincarnated god would make him a couch potato. He enjoyed it very much. "Well, I think that sometimes my presence just kills it. I don't think it's used to getting so much power in one sitting," Leiander told Jason quite frankly.

"Okay, tell me everything that happened with your computer when it started to act funny again."

Leiander frowned. "Well, basically, I just turned it on and it went 'poof!'" Leiander made a motion with his hand to accompany the poof sound and let his hands fall to his side. Leiander was about to go into more detail when he saw a shadow appear. He frowned, standing behind Jason, trying to hide the fact that someone had suddenly appeared in the back room of his apartment. Quickly and decisively, he began to run off technical jargon to the geek squad member, trying to hold his concentration to the computer that still at times billowed smoke and began to back away to the door of his room, slowly.

The door of Leiander's room began to open, but he grabbed the door handle and slammed it shut before the demon could come out. Leiander still tried to distract Jason, he was sure he was good at it since Jason was still looking at the computer. Then he looked around and grabbed a wooden cross of the wall. He gave it a small kiss, then opened the door slightly, hurling the cross into the room towards his assailent. "The power of christ compels you!" he whispered as the cross hit the demon with a small sizzling noise. The demon disappeared and Leiander immediately shut the door.

Quickly, he ran back up to Jason and placed his hands on his hips. "So, will she live?" he asked, exhaling as if he'd just ran three miles.
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

PostSubject: Re: My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely)   My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely) EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 5:26 pm

"Well," Jason began, still examining the computer. "She might, and I use that word loose. This computer is ancient! You should really consider getting a newer, more updated computer." He turned the chair to face Leiander, "Oh and, what was that door slam? ... eh, never mind." He figured it be best that he not ask... "But I might be able to get you a discount on a new computer cause truth be told, if I manage to fix this computer, it will probably only last a couple more months."

Jason looked Leiander over a few times, he seemed a bit tense distracted and...out of breath? "Dude, you okay? You seem a bit, distracted... maybe even...freaked out."
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely)   My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 2:14 am

Leiander peered into his room again, not aware that Jason was now staring at him. The demon stirred, crawling up the bedframe in a threatening manner. Leiander let out a squeal and slammed the door shut once again. He let out a ragged breath and let his attention wander up to Jason once more. "Hm? oh, me? I just-" He cleared his throat. "I mean I don't have job so this whole getting a near computer thing just freaks me oouuu-"

Out of his bedroom, the demon rushed through the door itself, splintering it into a thousand tiny pieces, hurling himself at Leiander. He let out a surprised yell and fell to the floor, pinned. He struggled for a bit while the demon tried to thrash him. "Jason, grab that silver letter opener! Do it!" he yelled, trying to keep the demon's claws off of his throat. "Hurry!"
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

PostSubject: Re: My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely)   My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:13 pm

Jason abruptly turned his head to face Leiander as he heard the door slam once again. Leiander seemed more nervous than before. Jason's eyes widened as the door was forced open and a dark figure emerged from the room Leiander seemed to be gaurding. What the hell Jason thought when he saw demonic looking thing pouncing on Leiander.

"Jason, grab that silver letter opener! Do it! Hurry!"

Jason grabbed the letter opener completely perplexed as to what he was to do with it, he thrust it towards the demonic looking creature's chest hoping there was enough force to kill it. The letter opener sliced through the creature with such a horrid sound, and it poofed into dust and scattered all over the floor. "LEIANDER!" Jason ran to him to see if he was alright, and when he saw that Leiander was alright he helped him sit up.

"What was that thing?... It was huge!...And completely demonic looking! It looked repulsive!" He paused a moment to breath then continued with his last few questions "Are you alright? Do you need to go to the hospital?"
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely)   My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:23 pm

Leiander shook it off, letting out a high pitched "whoohoo!" He stretch his limps, making sure there were no scratches and sighed in relief. "Wow, what a buzz! You human's are right about this violence thing! Whoo-eee! Nope, no hospital for me, they would know what to do with me, wow, what is wrong me, I just seem to shut up. Is this adrenaline, I try to keep calm but maybe if I felt like this all the time I'd start doing more things..." The adrenaline rush began to fade away and Leiander began to breath straight again. "I'm sorry about that. I might be in a little trouble. You see, I'm an angel and that, my friend, was a demon who'd just figured out that my blood makes them invinsible." He made an unfortunate clicking sound with his tongue and fell back onto his couch. "Which means I'm gonna have to be going before another one shows up and kills everyone in this building for the heck of it."
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

PostSubject: Re: My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely)   My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 9:01 pm

Jason sorta laughed at Leiander's adrenaline rush, then he came back to reality once Leiander calmed down. "So... What are you gonna do? Just keep running from that... that thing for the rest of your life?" Though he had been told, Jason still couldn't process what Leiander told him... "I'm sorry about that. I might be in a little trouble. You see, I'm an angel and that, my friend, was a demon who'd just figured out that my blood makes them invinsible." He kept replaying that sentence in his head, hoping he could make sence of it all.

"And that thing? I thought I killed it... how can it come back?" He tried not to show how truly panicked he was, he didn't want to appear to be a wuss. Jason thought for a moment, replaying the same sentence in his head, "I'm sorry about that. I might be in a little trouble. You see, I'm an angel and that, my friend, was a demon who'd just figured out that my blood makes them invinsible." "Wait a minute... you think you an... an angel?!... We definitely need to get you to a hospital! Come on, lets go."

Jason grabbed Leiander by the arm and tugged to persuade him to get up and come to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely)   My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely) EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:32 pm

"There's more where he came from, Jason. A lot more..." he said, shaking his head in a weary manner. Jason was persistent in his tugging, but Leiander refused to move from his spot on the couch. It was his thinking spot and he thought he felt very much like Dr. House on that television program Leiander enjoyed watching. "I know, it's a shock, but its the truth which means I need to think of a way to hide and survive and whatnot. If you'd like, you may leave. Don't worry about locking the door. Anyone who wants me has better means of getting inside the apartment. oh, and do be careful. Since you've killed a demon, you might be on the list now as well. But I wouldn't worry too much. I don't think they'll find you too easily since you aren't a magical being or anything special."
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

PostSubject: Re: My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely)   My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely) EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:57 pm

Jason stopped his tugging and Looked at Leiander. Noticing how serious he had gotten Jason began to speak. "If, by some strange reason, you really are an angel and there are more demons after you, I'm NOT leaving you." He leaned back a little and crossed his arms. "Friends don't leave friends in danger. Besides, if there is even the slightest chance I'm in danger, I might as well stay with you cause I have no clue how to deal with these demons."

Sighing, Jason walked over to the couch and sat next to Leiander. "So, what do we do?" He said looking over to Leiander.
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely)   My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 2:10 am

Leiander cleared his throat, jumping up off the couch, finally. "... friends?" He narrowed his eyes at Jason and circled him once. "Are you sure you want to say that?" He frowned and placed his arms on his hips. "Well, I guess we could find out who did this to me. Do you have a car?" He was hoping it was a yes, because he knew where to start, he just didn't have any way to get any place because he was sure that Jason couldn't fly.
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

PostSubject: Re: My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely)   My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely) EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:34 pm

Jason shrugged and looked at Leiander, "Well, why not? We could be considered friends." His eyes followed Leiander while he moved around. Looks like he has an idea on his mind... he thought to himself before speaking again. "Yeah, I've got a car. Its right out front. Where do we need to go?" Jason grabbed his jacket and pulled it on then he fished his keys out of his pocket. Adrenalin kicked in and he was ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely)   My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely) EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:02 am

Leiander shrugged. "Well, we could go to the magic shop slash bookstore on twelfth street. There's a lady there that could give us some stuff to protect us. She also might know what the heck is going on here and how I got figured out by the hellspawn." He moved out of the apartment and lead Jason to his car. "All we have to do if figure out why and maybe we can stop these fools. Now hurry, lets go!"
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

PostSubject: Re: My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely)   My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:59 pm

Jason nodded and got in the car. As the engine roared to life, he pealed out of the driveway and headed towards twelfth street. Every now and again he would peek out his window to see all the happy people flashing by. They had no thoughts of demons, angels or mystical things, only normal everyday life. They had no idea what really went on in the world.

As he pulled up in front of the store, he put the car in park and looked at Leiander and took a deep breath. "Lets do this." He opened the car door and hopped out and walked towards the store entrance.

He peered into the store window, he saw candles, incense, crosses and books. He was sure there was more that he couldn’t see from here, so he opened the door and stepped in. The lady behind the counter glanced at him and smiled, then continued to her work. Jason turned around to see where Leiander was.
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely)   My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:53 pm

Leiander practically jumped out of the car when they got to the shop; he wasn't one for being stuck in metal boxes. His flip-flops padded along on the concrete, creating a comical sound as he ran. He didn't seem to notice for his attention was all on the gothic looking door with a small window.

It opened with a classic creak and a less classic chime of a bell. "Lina!" he yelled, stepping inside. "I need some help."

From behind the counter a very eclectic woman appeared, her brown eyes sparkling at the prospect of a new customer. When she saw it was Leiander, her smile turned to a grimace. "Angel-boy, get out of my shop before you scare all the pagans away again," she said in all seriousness.

Leiander's eyes widened and he pleaded with her to help him. "You gotta help me or I'm dead!"

The shop owner cursed under her breath and rolled her eyes at the angel. He did seem a little beat up and worried which was not normal for the relaxed man. She let out a sigh. "Fine, come in. Don't talk to anyone."
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

PostSubject: Re: My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely)   My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 1:24 am

Jason looked at Leiander with a puzzled look, raised and eye brow and whispered, "What was that about?" He looked up at Lina and smiled lightly. She still didn't look to pleased to see Leiander.

What could he have done to make the store owner so angry with him? Jason thought to himself.

Jason was just an electronic geek, though he didn't look geek-ish, he still wasn't used to these kinds of scenes. He wasn't sure what to expect out of this shop, nor how to act while being in the shop. He was completely Bewildered!
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely)   My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:38 am

Leiander shifted uncomfortably where he stood. "Uh, I may have tried to save a few of the young girls who frequent here and tried to convince them to leave their dark pagan ways behind..."

He sneaked a glance at Lina who rolled her eyes and snorted at him. "May have? I lost five good customers in 3 days."

She glared at him. "3 days. Even the christian right can't scare off Pagans that quickly."

Leiander blushed. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" he pleaded throwing his hands up in the air in defeat.

"Stop groveling and tell me what you need."

Leiander sucked in a lung full of air, trying to find the right words to ask for help. "You see, there are these demons who know I'm an angel..."

Lina turned her attention to Jason and suddenly her mood was brighter, but there also a subtle hint of sorrow in her eyes. "How did this guy get a good guy like you into this kind of mess? You seem like you'd be more into spaceships and timewarps than angels and demons. Not that I have an prejudice against any of it, I'm just saying...." she paused for a second and let out a sigh. "All I'm saying is that I'm sorry."

Before anyone could react, the mysterious shop keep disappeared into the back, leaving Leiander and Jason to their own devices for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

PostSubject: Re: My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely)   My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:01 pm

Jason looked over at Leianer and mumbles, "Are we going to tell her how I got involved when she comes back out?"

The expression on Jason's face was pure confusion! He was just a human, he had no idea what most of the things in this shop were, nor did he know what 'pagans' were! He probably couldn't even pronounce the word.

Jason just shoved his hands in his pockets and rolled back onto the balls of his feet and looked around unsure of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely)   My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:48 pm

Leiander shifted uncomfortably in his spot. "No..." he said just as she walked in. Lina held up two bags of what probably were herbs and another device that was sort of round and had a blinking light in the center.

Lina cleared her throat and held up one bag. "Put these herbs in little bags around where you're staying and maybe keep one on your person at all times. It hides you from demon's radar."

She less than gently shoved that bag in Leiander's arms. "This one," she said, showing the next bag, "is sort of a repellent, weapon for if they do find you. It's filled with repelling herbs and silver shavings. Throw a hand full on a demon and they go screamin' for the hills."

She placed that bag into Jason's hands. Leiander began to wonder why she was helping them at all. "This is a demon detector. Basically inside, it has a few drops of blood. If this baby ever stops her blinkin', get ready cause the demons are near. It's made out of silver so the demons can steal it back."

Leiander bowed his head graciously at her, holding tight to what could save them. "Thank you, Lina."

She let out a sad sigh, as if there were so many things unsaid in just a breath. She turned to Jason, placing her hand on his back for encouragement. "You be careful, Lei sometimes forgets us humans are fragile."
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

PostSubject: Re: My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely)   My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:30 pm

Jason listened carefully to the woman's every word, then nodded lightly to her when she was talking directly to him.
"Thank you so much for you help, Lina." He frown briefly thinking that he really had nothing to live for anyways. His parents and grandparents were all gone, he had no siblings and no wife or girlfriend. Then a small smile came upon his lips when he thought of the cat his grandmother had left behind and he was now taking care of.
"We will be careful... and Lina?... How much do we owe you?... Er, for the stuff?" He was not sure if he payed her in money or silver or what. He looked over at Leiander for a moment then back to Lina and waited for her response, fearing he may have sounded silly.
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely)   My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely) EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:56 pm

Lina shook her head. "You don't owe me anything, boys. Just be safe." She paused for a moment before her eyes went dark. "Now leave, before I get a pest problem."

"Yes, Lina." Leiander said without argument. "Come on, Jason, we best get out of here. We don't want Lina having to go through all this demon business again. Leiander swiftly moved out into the parking lot and slid into the car, clutching the herbs and spices to his chest. "Hey bud, you have any place we can chillax on the down-low for awhile? We need to hide and we need some place to put this stuff to help us." He grinned weakly, clicking his seatbelt into place. "Can't go to a church this time..." he whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

PostSubject: Re: My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely)   My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely) EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:06 pm

Jason thanked Lina and followed Leiander out the door. He set the supply's in the back seat of his car, then nodded while getting into the driver seat, "We could go to my place." He started the car and headed south towards his place. "Its quiet there, got plenty of space... It was my grandmothers place... Now the only ones there are me and her old cat. I don't think anyone would disturb us."

Jason glanced over into Leiander's direction while stopping at a stop light. "Theres even a whole basement doing nothing. We could use it for this stuff" He pointed to the back seat of the car where he had set the supply's Lina had given them.
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely)   My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:05 am

"Awesome," he said, distracted by the mundane street out the window as they drove. It was so pleasant and nobody would guess that demons were on their way to kill these to young men, but the world was without perfection and Leiander gave into that fact. "Although, the cat'll have to stay out of the basement. They have a habit of channeling demons when they aren't supposed."

He was deadly serious, there wasn't even the hint of a smile in his eyes. "Seriously. Cats equal the devil's pet." He shrugged. "We'd also have to stock up for a few days. Just so we get off the demon radar. That work for you, bro?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely)   My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely) Empty

Back to top Go down

My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next