Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

Female Posts : 310

My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely)   My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:09 am

Jason chuckled lightly at Lieanders comment. "Seriously. Cats equal the devil's pet." "Dude, I seriously doubt my grandmothers cat could harm a fly. He doesn't even have claws anymore. Quite honestly hes... lovable." He pulled onto his street and headed towards his house. "We could put the cat upstairs locked in my room."

As he spoke he pulled into his driveway, put the car in park and hit the 'unlock' button on his door already knowing Lieander was going to fly out of the door. Jason stepped out of the car and gathered the supply's out of the back seat. He took a deep breath and looked in Lieanders direction. "You ready?"
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

Female Posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely)   My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:21 am

Lei thought about the cat. "Yes, well. Better be safe than sorry." He really did have a thing about cats. Leiander was extremely predictable, which did not bode well for Jason. If he could tell what Lei was going to do, than 100 year old demons could probably work it out. When the car stopped, he jumped out and ran inside. "Yup!" he replied to Jason. "Come on, hurry up!" he cried, running inside as if the door wasn't even locked.
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

Female Posts : 310

PostSubject: Re: My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely)   My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:32 am

"Damn!" Jason mumbled to himself as he watched Leiander race to the door, then he walked to the door and unlocked it. "You sure are in a rush Lei. The demons aren't going to come right away... are they?" Jason looked worried for a moment till he saw his cat, Tiger. "Hey Tiger!" He picked up the cat and pet him for a moment. "Better get you upstairs."

Jason took the cat upstairs and locked him in the room with food and water then ran back downstairs knowing Leiander was probably very fidgety by now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely)   My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Angel needs a Guardian (wasted&kaely)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2