Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)

Go down 
+4
Wastedxwithxtime
Vanilla
Treble
Kaelynisfree
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:51 pm

Treble snickered lightly as she leaned back in her seat so that the shadows covered half of her face, the other half being exposed in the light. Her hands rested idly in her lap as her leg lifted, crossing over her knee, while her head cocked to the side. "There's no need to rush, child. Though, you're not a child at all, are you?" She shook her head as she leaned forward causing her long, brown curls to fall, flushing the side of her face.

"I'm hungry, it seems. I don't care what you bring, s'long as it's of the edible variety... And not Ramen." She chuckled lightly, shaking her head a bit as she looked around. "My Mate eats nothing but Ramen, and I must say, after five hundred years, it becomes... disgusting." Grinning lightly, she looked up at the Angel and shrugged a bit. "Just bring whatever you have in the kitchen, and a... Mmm, do you have any red wine? I could go for some red wine tonight."
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

Female Posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:38 am

"They call me Kallyn." The young fallen smiled at the vampire. He moved his wings so that they sat snug against his back, like a birds wings to its body. "No, my youthful vampiress. I never divulge that secret. Ever." He paused for a moment and then grabbed the empty mug in front of her. "Here, why don't I refresh your glass," he said, disappearing into the kitchen.

Dellacade's eyes lazily followed her brother as he traveled into the kitchen. It intrigued her for her never before willing helped customers unless he was up to something sinister. She would never admit that fact to herself though, still it had her worried. "I supposed I stopped being a child a long time ago..." she said to the woman in front of her, her thoughts still elsewhere. "but, yes I will get you some food. Just hold on a moment. And I'll bring your wine with it."

Within seconds, she was in the kitchen with her brother. At times they were visible in the small windows of the swinging doors to the kitchen. They seemed to be having an argument. Well, Kallyn seemed to be having an argument and Dellacade kept a calm face the entire time. He stepped closer to her, his face twisted. He stepped forward and his wings outstretched and almost enveloped her in darkness. He yelled something and then retracted his wings. Dellacade smiled sadly at him and placed a singled hand on his shoulder and whispered something in his ear. He shivered away from her and turned out of the kitchen, carrying the mug as if nothing had happened. He returned to the table and placed the mug down with force. When he finally sat, he crossed his arms on his chest and leaned back, not speaking at all.

Several minutes later, Dellacade appeared from the kitchen, carrying a tray of food and a glass of red wine. With grace she walked it over to Treble's table and set it down in front of the her. "Gnocchi in pesto with tomato and your wine, ma'am," she said, giving the woman a small curtsey. "I hope you like it."
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

Female Posts : 310

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:11 am

Jade watched him walk swiftly to the kitchen, followed by his sister walking speedily with her dainty little feet. She crossed her arms and waited for Kallyn to return from the kitchen. When he finally came back and slammed the mug down, he looked angered. "How awfully rude of you not to tell me what you are. If it wasn't so bloody obvious of what I am, I would have told you." She sorta blurted out not thinking and not caring about the outcome. "Oh and, thanks for the refill."

As Jade picked up her mug, she studied Kallyns face for a moment. Did something happen in the kitchen with him and his sister? She thought while watching him to see if his expression would change. She set her mug back down on the table and crossed her arms again.

Looking up to watch his expression she began to speak again. "Alright, your acting different than you were five minutes ago, Whats going on?" It was unusual for Jade to care enough about another to ask what was wrong.

She crossed her legs and leaned back in her chair waiting for his response. I'll bet its another half ass answer. she thought sourly to herself. She wasn't even expecting him to answer at all, but it was worth a try.
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:28 pm

A half-smile returned to Kallyn's lip as he pondered his answer. He could play with the woman's mind a little longer, it would fun, but his mind flashed back the short conversation in the kitchen with his sister. He let out a long sigh and smacked his lips together in thought. "My adoring sister is what one could call a... spoiler sport." He shrugged, sinking back into his chair as if he was subtly mimicking her movements.
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:03 pm

Jade watched the expressions on Kallyn's face changing rapidly, and a frown graced her features. Slowly raising her hand to her face she began to nibble on the tip of her thumb, weighing out her next words carefully.

"A spoiler sport?" Jade repeated looking puzzled. "Mind explaining exactly what you mean? or are you going to give me another one word answer that leaves me wondering?"

She ran her tongue along one of her fangs, wondering if he would answer her question at last.
Back to top Go down
Progenitor Sajuuk
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

Male Posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:42 pm

Another body entered the Cafe, slowly and quietly, holding what appeared to be another little body in his arms. His little girl was nearly asleep, wakened by the occasional bump or adjustment. Both of them wore cloaks and hoods, the girl's, who wasn't even four years old, was a brilliant white while his own was brown. He glanced over at Treble for a half moment before looking around again. He found a seat for himself and the little girl who just kinda whined a little as he moved her around again. It was obvious that she wasn't too happy with constantly being moved around. He chuckled and shushed her softly and waited for one of the waitresses or waiters to tend to him.

"Such a nice place to rest." He said softly, kissing the girl's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 2:00 am

Kallyn's eyes brightened at the young vampire. "She ruins all my fun," he said most simply. He watched her as she traced her fangs with her tongue and he stretched out his black wings again, leaning into his own seat. His eyes traveled to his sister for only a moment, but they snapped back instantly to the vampiress.

------

Kurt could see the trouble brewing at Kallyn's table, but it wasn't his place to interfere; it was never his place. The bell at the door rang as if it were some sort of sign for Kurt to take his mind of the demon. Quickly, he made his way to the front and smiled. "Welcome to the cafe, I see you've already found yourself a seat... would you like something to drink or eat?" he said to the man, holding a... child. Kurt's eyes brightened. It was a sleeping child, how precious. "Would she like anything?" he whispered as if to acknowledge the sleeping child. "Perhaps a soft place to rest on? I could see what I could scrounge up, pull something over here, if you'd like me too, sir."
Back to top Go down
Progenitor Sajuuk
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:11 pm

The young man smiled at the offer and nodded. "She's been traveling with me for a while. My little girl. Would you believe her mother is in here?" He said with a half smile, "But yes," he continued, in a whisper, "She's appreciate it as much as I would."

His hood fell back, revealing a the face of a young man, one who had the look of experience about him. As though he'd been everywhere and seen everything and never aged. His dark blue eyes trailed around the room before resting on his little girl again, her tiny arms hung limp but were all nestled up against him. his hand rested on her back and her hood fell away, showing her short mane of brown curls. She was a spitting image of her mother. It was amazing. Her little eyes opened up slowly and she stirred a little. A hand moved and rubbed her eyes before she slumped back down and snuggled back up against him falling asleep again.
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:34 pm

Treble's eyes snapped open as the man entered carrying the child, pure and absolute shock registering across her face as she eyed the pair closely. Oh... Gods... she thought softly to herself, her mind going completely blank as she looked back down at her food. With silent, swift movements, the Empress lifted herself from her seat, ignoring the food and wine for a moment, and drew her hood up, around her head so that only her cobalt eyes peeked out from under. Even her long mane of pure, brown curls was hidden within the depths of the cobalt half cloak. She frowned softly as she wove in between the tables and the patrons, her demonic eyes roaming over the faces, the courses, anywhere but on the face on the man that just entered. She hadn't seen hide nor hair of him in... Gods, it had been years, hadn't it? Years since she'd left him standing there, the baby wiggling in his arms, crying a bit. It had been hard, sure; but the Empress had done what was necessary for her own survival. And now she had a family of her own, with children of her own. Treble had no clue what was going to happen here.

Closing her eyes, gathering her courage and all she had inside her, Treble approached the man's table, her eyes not once falling on the slumbering child as she looked down at him. "It's been a while..." She whispered softly, her gaze straying to finally fall on the little girl. And that was her downfall... Tenderness meted itself into her steely gaze as she lowered herself to the chair across from the man, her heart almost melting on the spot as she sighed, wistfully reaching out to trail her finger over the child's hair. "By the gods, she's gotten so big... Has it truly been so very long?" She asked, her voice trembling softly as she looked up at him. And then she jerked her head back, shutting off the emotions she'd long since buried, and glared at the man. "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Progenitor Sajuuk
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 7:28 pm

He never looked at who's hand it was that touched her or who spoke, he already knew. "Yes, it has Treble. Yes, it has." He looked up to see the look on her face, saddened, calm, but just as quickly as her peaceful side came through, it left again, leaving the demoness from before.

"What are you doing here?" came the question. His reply echoed in her head, as to not wake the little girl.

"As a matter of fact, Empress, I came because your little girl here wanted to know where you were. I figured it was fair enough that she got to see you at least once before you left forever. To break her heart again and never know what her mother is like. Just like you did the first time. You gave me a child of my own and then left, killing your father and then turning yourself into a monster. I'm regretting ever bringing her here. I don't know how you can even think that you can sit next to me after what you did."

Just then, the child stirred, slowly turning around and rubbing her eyes again. "Change your eyes Treble, I don't want her to have nightmares about how terrifying you are. For once look like you used to before this, so she knows what her mother looks like... or used to."
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:27 am

Kurt nodded and ran to the back to find something, anything they could use but alas, there was nothing. He looked into the main cafe and spotted the couch and pushed it over. Then he gather a few chairs, pushed them so that they created a sort of railing at the side and then gathered a few towels to create soft and plush edges. "here you go sir," he said before he noticed that the man was now in deep conversation with another customer. "oh, sorry..." he said, fading back into the cafe, trying to find something to do before he felt the urge to eavesdrop.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

Female Posts : 592

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:51 am

Vita leaned back in her chair, feet up on another as she watched the happenings around her, staying silent. Her meal finished, she felt no real need to stay here any longer, now it was just a recon to her, taking in the personalities and actions of those around her. Being a cross between bloods she had an uncanny perception from the light to find out the strengths of weaknesses of most simply by watching them. The current conversation between the one she heard named Treble and the man that she hadn't quite caught the name of yet, was proving to be quite interesting and she was perfectly fine listening in to it, they may or may not have noticed, it was hardly as though it were whispers after all.

Who'd have thought, a demon with a child.
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:14 pm

Jade smiled as her eyes traveled across the room where the man had sat, holding a child. She only allowed herself to glance, he seemed to be no harm, then she looked back to Kallyn. "Oh? And what fun has she ruined this time?" she said with a devilish smile spreading across her face. "I'm sure, that in such a... peaceful cafe` like this, there isn't much you could do. Is there?"

She raised an eye brow then let her gaze trail back to the man with a child, as the woman from the corner of the room joined him. There seemed to be a bit of tension between the two. Jade got a look at the child while her hood was down and saw her brown curls. She looked like the woman who joined them! It can't be... She’s a demon... and he’s... well... human! Jade began to think the woman could be the mother of the child, but decided it wasn't important at the moment, they weren't hurting anything.

Her eyes returned to Kallyn, she sipped on her mug of blood and leaned back in her chair and awaited his response.
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 3:20 am

Kallyn raised an eyebrow at her and shook his head. "You're not very good at letting me keep my secrets, vampire. I don't very much appreciate it." He considered standing from his seat, getting rather bored with this vampire. She was just so... curious. It wasn't natural. He waited and waited for the complaining and the loathing to start, but it never did. He laughed at her next comment. "No, I'm afraid this place is dreadfully boring."

-----

Kurt backed away, looking for anything to take his eyes off the two and their child. His eyes fell on the woman with the enormous gun resting at her side. It seemed she was trying to listen to their conversation as well. He made sure he made eye contact with her. "Excuse me ma'am, may I sit here?" he asked politely, tipping his hat at her.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:15 pm

Vita shrugged a bit and indicated for the free chair. "Of course, feel free. I suppose I'm not then the only one curious about what's going on, though unlike you I'm fine with making my intention obvious enough." She shifted her gun again with her leg, adjusting it so it was in much more comfortable angled position should she need it, though she was doubting it for the moment. "So, how old does she look to you?"
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:00 am

"I don't make it a habit listening on customer's conversations. Last time I did, I got mixed up in some weird mumbo jumbo with a dragon and a fertility ritual. Some of these customers come from strange worlds out there." He laughed lightly turned his head towards the little angel now flitting about the room trying to straighten it up, and smiled. "How old do I see precious Cadey as?" he asked, echoing her question. He pondered whether or not he should answer her question, but decided her should. "Well, ma'am, she usually looks like a regular 20 year old girl to me." He leaned back in his chair to see her reaction and watched her out of the corner of his eyes. "Although sometimes, when she's well aware of herself, she makes it so she's just 13."
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 5:17 pm

Jade noticed how displeased Kallyn seemed to be with her. She kind of hoped he would get up and leave for she was no longer amused with him. I’ll bet that he thinks I should be dark, quiet and secretive just cause I’m a vampire! Well, I’ve got news for him… I’m not like other vampires, most of ‘em can’t remember anything of their human life. I can remember things, though they are very foggy. Other vampires hunt humans, I on the other hand do not. Animals are my game, they put up a better fight and give me more of an adrenalin rush.

While Jade had a conversation with herself, she noticed Kurt walking over to the table where the woman with the gun sat. The woman looked gentle for once, when she first walked in she looked as if she was going to shoot everyone. They both seemed to be extremely interested in the conversation with the couple and their child. Such an odd couple…

Jade turned back to Kallyn and pursed her lips. “Well, I’m not like other vampires. I do seem to be awfully curious of things, but like I said, I’m not like other vampires.” She crossed her arms, leaned back in her chair and raised an eye brow. “Did you expect me to be quiet? Or maybe secretive?” Jade paused for a moment to think of what exactly to say next. “Guess you thought wrong, Kallyn”
Back to top Go down
Progenitor Sajuuk
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 6:13 pm

Another body entered the Cafe'. This one though, obviously wasn't human as a pair of enormous black feathered wings jutted from his back and were neatly folded behind his back. He wore a blood red cloak that was hemmed with gold on the bottom, around the hood, and on the sleeves. The man sitting at the table froze as he entered and stood up quickly, keeping the child pressed to his chest. She whimpered at the sudden movement, startled a little. The new being brushed a finger across her cheek and she calmed down instantly, falling back asleep.

The man and his child left as quickly as was possible without revealing anymore than was needed. The new person, however, stayed still as stone. Two eerie yellow slits glowed beneath his hood, marking his eyes, like a snake. He wasn't a snake though, it was merely the effect of the cloak that shrouded his face from view. Taking a few steps forward and to his left, he found an empty seat. His cloak moved from his side, showing the plated and chain armor beneath and the blade on his hip.

Spoiler:

His feathers ruffled a bit as he looked around, the eerie pair of slits trailing across everyone in the Cafe'. His cloak sleeves trailed away from his arms and revealed his hands. One appeared to be encased in a gauntlet of some sort. It shined dimly in the low light of the Cafe'. The other would show who he was. It was scaled charcoal black with half inch talons taking the place of his nails. The scales along his arm seemed morphed in a way so that it matched the rugged look of the gauntlet on his other hand. The eyes stopped at Treble and stared at her for the longest time before trailing away again.
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 6:53 pm

Kallyn let out a disrespectful snort, his wings folding nicely into his back. "No, I don't expect anything out of you, which is why I'm having so much fun avoiding your questions. So if you please, I'd rather keep to myself..." he said about to turn around to see another being enter the cafe. His gaze washed over it like it was nothing but a normal day and instead watched how his sister would react.

Like any good hostess, Dellacade walked calmly over to him and smiled. "Welcome to Cafe, can I get you anything?"
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am

Vita yawned, feeling a little bored before standing, grabbing hold of her gun in one hand, and dragging Kurt with her other over to the table with the vampire and dark angel. She kicked up two chairs then sat in one of them, leaving the other for Kurt to sit himself down in. Her gun rest against the side and back of her chair, foot holding it in place with perfect precision.

"So, I'm Vita Aeka. Finding myself rather bored and you two look like you're getting antsy. So, who are you, where are you from since I've never seen either of you two in my travels, something tells me that you're quite definitely not from my areas."
Back to top Go down
Mallic
The Sneak
Mallic

Male Posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:32 pm

He slowly moved through the corridors of the Dark Folly, his glowing, serpentine eyes roaming over macabre decorations of his home. He was tracking the scent of his mate, and had been for several hours. It was difficult, as her scent was just absolutely everywhere, preventing him from tracking her. He'd just come back from a successful campaign in the Outskirts of Dark Avalon, and had crushed some of the humans that had crossed over into his land, the land that had once been known as San Francisco.

Haseo despised those monkeys of Earth. So curious. So... annoying.

Finally, he was able to track where her scent ended... and it ended at a door he'd never seen before. The fur on his two white, red tipped tails bristled. A door? In his home that he'd never seen?! The impudence! The insolence! What ever creature put this door here would suffer immensely, Haseo decided after a moment, before he stormed right up to it and threw the door open.

As he stepped through the door, he frowned at the sight in front of him. It seemed to be like one of the taverns he'd once occupied on Alulaylaranti, but... different. It certainly wasn't the darkest he'd ever been in, as a matter of fact, it was far from being dark. Tapping his talons on his breastplate and moving them down to rest on his snake shaped belt, he mentally called one of his blades, feeling the sentient hunger of the blades, Sanguis and Animus. Red brows knit lightly. he brushed his blood red hair behind his pointed ear, pale skin reflecting off the pale skin of his face. His eyes swept around the... whatever this place was... and he noticed that most of them were... monkeys. His lips twitched downwards for a moment as he noticed the more extravagant of the patrons of this... tavern? Bar? Pub? Whatever it was. There was a man with wings. A... dread, there was a vampire. Haseo was not fond of vampires, beyond the Brotherhood that served under Treble, along with Zsadist that worked for him.

And then his eyes fell on Treble. A long smile spread over his thin, black painted lips. Moving silently across the floor, he wrapped his arms around her waist, along with his twin tails as his long, purple forked tongue slid up her ear as he muttered in her ear, "Hello dear."

For a moment, he sensed something amiss, and turned his eyes over to look at some... scaly, thing staring at Treble. He shot the figure a look, and grinned wildly, mouthing, "She's mine", before pressing a kiss to her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 6:49 pm

Jade was utterly displeased that Kallyn wouldn't share, and she made it quite obvious. She made a low hissing noise before responding. "As you wish, your majesty." She rolled her eyes and looked over her shoulder as she noticed the woman from across the room heading towards them.

In one hand she was dragging her obscenely large gun. In the other, Kurt? Jade unwillingly let out another low hiss and looked back to Kallyn. "Looks like we've got company" She nodded her head towards the woman about three feet from the table before her. "This should be fun."

Just as she got her last words out the woman was sitting at the table and began speaking.
"So, I'm Vita Aeka. Finding myself rather bored and you two look like you're getting antsy."

Jade looked up at Vita with a rather distant and detached expression. She let her eyes trail back to Kallyn as she spoke "Antsy doesn't even begin to cover it."

The loud bang of the cafe` door startled Jade, as she looked up to see what was going on. Her eyes widened as she saw a creature emerge from the doorway. Her jaw dropped for a moment, this... thing... looked nothing like the other patrons in the room. He was pale white, with a green tint... almost as if he was... sick?

Jade watched the creature stomp his way over to the table with the demon woman and wrapped his arms and tails around her in a very familiar way. Don't tell me that's her mate!? She thought to herself in a disgusted manor.

Last edited by Wastedxwithxtime on Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Progenitor Sajuuk
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:09 am

The being gave each person a stare, in turn, lasting a solid few moments before returning to her. The woman who sat at the table, a short distance from him, Treble. He was amazed to see her in her normal everyday human form. He was happy enough to see her in general and even moreso that she wasn't a demon for the moment. A smile creeped across his face beneath his hood and his eyes flashed and changed to blue, slowly fading from one color to the other. Even as Haseo threw the door open, he didn't flinch, he just continued to stare at her. He stood as Haseo wrapped his arms and his tails around her, the smile still on his face as he chuckled lightly for a moment.

"She's mine..."

His smile widened and he nodded slowly four times. "I know." Came a voice, all to familiar for anyone who knew her father, from underneath the hood. "I'm not here to steal away your mate Haseo. It's been a while since I last saw you. Or moreso, you and her standing together." Sajuuk said, his hood dropping back, revealing a rather large, curved scar that traveled from the left side of his jaw, up through the back portion of his left eye and it trailed away back into his head, the hair covering it up. "Come, sit with me, have a drink. I do not care to start any fights tonight." He said, removing his cloak and revealing the armor beneath, masterfully crafted. The only portion that it didn't cover was his naturally scaled arm, which took the form of his armored right. He turned and walked back to the table she was sitting at beforehand and seated himself. The light glinted off the armor in some spots but was, overall, rather dark and gothic looking.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:25 pm

"Yes, Jade, this should be very fun." Kallyn laughed at the human woman as she took a seat, dragging the unwilling Kurt along with her. He watched as Kurt squirmed uncomfortably being seated so closed to him. He wondered why Kurt was so uncomfortable near him since Kallyn had never done anything to upset the man.

"Kurt, relax, we aren't gonna bite, are we Jade?" he turned to the vampire and winked at her.

"So, I'm Vita Aeka. Finding myself rather bored and you two look like you're getting antsy."

Kallyn smiled. "I'm Kallyn. Dellacade's brother."

Jade decided to vocalize her opinions like all vampires. "Antsy doesn't even begin to cover it."

"Antsy? Oh but we were just starting the real conversation, Jade." Kallyn grinned, revelling in the vampire's discomfort.

Kurt looked like a mirror image of Jade; detached and staring off into the distance. He didn't dare look in Kallyn's direction.

-----

Dellacade stood in her cafe. It was so busy and it looked like trouble was stirring so she just watched the groups from a distance, ready to jump in if any trouble began to start.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 8:48 am

Brad walked along the fairly narrow footpath, which seemed to be a fair bit busy over the following weeks. Trash everywhere, cigarette butts and discarded money for even the richest of men and women to stop in their tracks to pick it up. He couldn't believe it, but with the many years of wandering, he had no need for such necessities such as money. He could finally make do by himself. With a duffel bag hanging off his right shoulder, his two swords on his back, and his determined willpower, he could set his mind to anything, which he normally did. His wandering had let back some of the hard times of his past seep back into his head. He watched as lovers united in the bonds of holy matrimony, witnessed a loyal married couple tending to their children, and witnessing said couple staying together until death. Brad sighed heavily as he took out a small pendant, showing a picture of his former days with his former family. The things he had to make them witness were truly unbearable, things he couldn't change with anything in the world. "God I miss them..." Brad looked down at the ground as he slowly tuck the pendant back into his shirt and continued walking.

Brad hadn't been traveling for too long until he came across a familiar site, another cafe. "Great... Even more haunting memories..." Brad chuckled dishearteningly as he walked over to a shattered entrance, with most of the door inside the cafe. Brad simply smiled at everyone, tipped off his hat and walked over to the counter. "I know this may be a fairly strange request, but could I please have a pint of blood, O positive if you have it, with a little bit of heat added to it? I have a long journey ahead of me, and I cannot afford to waste any time. Thank you." Brad smiled at the counterhand as he slowly made his way to a vacant table, looking onward at the chaos that he had walked into. Remembering the door, and knowing one or two people that were in the cafe at the time had caused it, Brad decided to speak out.

"So.... Which one of you numbskulls thought it would be alright to destroy public property?" Brad began rummaging through his duffel bag in search of some way to pay the counterhand, yet all he could find was a few fancy knick-knacks he had picked up along his travels. ".....Crap."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)   Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heavenly Café at the Brink of Hell (IC - café rp- open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next