Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beastial High (OOC)

Go down 
+5
Sorin
Vanilla
Lady J'ssem
Shiroi-Ka
Animus
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

Beastial High (OOC) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beastial High (OOC)   Beastial High (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:56 pm

It's alright, at least you had the decency to tell me
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

Beastial High (OOC) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beastial High (OOC)   Beastial High (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:19 am

Alright, now I'm in hardass mode... Shiro, hurry up and put in your character sheet or you are out of the RP... I'm getting sick of waiting for you, so either post a sheet or tell me you aren't in the roleplay anymore
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile

Beastial High (OOC)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3