Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thinking Outside the Box [Interest]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Illusion of Innocence
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Illusion of Innocence

Female Posts : 24

Thinking Outside the Box [Interest] Empty
PostSubject: Thinking Outside the Box [Interest]   Thinking Outside the Box [Interest] EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:11 am

So, I guess this is sort of like Toy Story, but it's not canon.

In an old toy box there are toys of all kinds that have been abandoned in an old house in the middle of nowhere for years on end. Then, when the house's phoneline is struck by lightning, the toys are brought to life. It is shortly after this that the dusty old playroom is turned into an all out battleground, with blankets and pillows and boxes forming walls and trenches for protection and destruction.

While the battles and the war continue--with marbles as canonballs and sewing needles as spears--they are both working towards some kind of escape. One team, lead by a Barbie, wants to try and open the door. The other team, led by a My Little Pony, wants to try and open the window.

Which team will suffer the most loss? Which team will get out of the playroom first?

...Anyone interested?
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

Female Posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Outside the Box [Interest]   Thinking Outside the Box [Interest] EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:45 pm

Um. Me. I am interested. I call team my little pony. XD
Back to top Go down
Illusion of Innocence
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Illusion of Innocence

Female Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Outside the Box [Interest]   Thinking Outside the Box [Interest] EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:41 pm

Great. :] I'll put up a character sheet in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Velvet Pillow
Drama Queen
Drama Queen
Velvet Pillow

Female Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Outside the Box [Interest]   Thinking Outside the Box [Interest] EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 5:19 pm

This is awesome. I'll see if I can conjure together a sheet after my dinner date is over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Outside the Box [Interest]   Thinking Outside the Box [Interest] Empty

Back to top Go down

Thinking Outside the Box [Interest]
Page 1 of 1